PDA

View Full Version : VT Bounty Hunter the Legend

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

JediGoofy
11-24-2005, 08:44 AM
jg: "do not intend to ask you more than"
-no harm done; but if i do send one of each variant, do you have a preference re which ones you want sent loose & which remain in package?

Well, in that case (if you feel so generous! ;) ) I would prefer if the variant stay in package. :D
In any case I never intended to exploit you too much. I will be more than happy with just one of each collection in wave 3. :)

Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
11-30-2005, 10:25 AM
-ferengi acquisition rule 242: "more is good... all is better" :)

"prefer if the variant stay in"
-actually i don't know that either version is "the" variant, so how's this: the non-metallic weathered & olive rider are unopened, while white & metallic-unweathered are loose so b'jr can have their unwanted trifi & atrt partners, sound good? :)
meanwhile got 2 more b4 offer expired: obijsf/arc and anijsf/trifi- how many is that total? :) so ltb & s43, how'd you do baggin "free" mvs?
oh goody, it's been rescheduled (http://tatteredcover.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp;jsessionid=avZpRvx0-p-f?s=storeevents&eventId=314034) :crazed:
vt

shinakuma43
11-30-2005, 10:44 AM
VT: I didn't get any of them, I went to 2 targets and all I saw was Landspeeders and Sandcrawlers at both so I didn't even bother. So if you ended up with more than enough for everyone else I'd gladly take one of each, and if there aren't extra variants I'd settle for a picture of them. LMK.

Thanks,
Joe

LTBasker
11-30-2005, 01:05 PM
Didn't end up with any MV's cause we all came down with colds and weren't able to go over to Target. I may look in a week or so to see if they have any at least marked down or even retail priced.

JediGoofy
12-02-2005, 06:08 AM
"prefer if the variant stay in"
-actually i don't know that either version is "the" variant, so how's this: the non-metallic weathered & olive rider are unopened, while white & metallic-unweathered are loose so b'jr can have their unwanted trifi & atrt partners, sound good? :)

If you can make happy both me and b'jr it is perfect! :D
Could you just reverse the order? The white & metallic-unweathered unopened and the non-metallic weathered & olive rider loose?
In any case I am happy if b'jr gets the trifi & atrt :) I usually try to avoid to have doubles, but I know b'jr thinks differently! ;)
Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
12-02-2005, 01:34 PM
-so you Failed, MIZ-ER-UH-BLEE!!" - zek, DS9's "the nagus" :p
i just turned all the xtras over to b'jr today (during tea at fs; fashots comin soon :cool: ) so
tell you guys wot: if no other foreigner asks for a set (and why haven't more axed i wonder? oh well), we'll hook ya up & send along w/stuff yer getting from deesale :) one of each variant is in the six i've set aside, so whoever wants which, speak up first :)
also turned over to him several cd baggins mentioned in posts 966-8, 970 & 977 above, so some of those (towa tei, morrissey, depeche, eskimo, Novocaine etc) is spoken for,all you snoozer-loozers ;)
fogrot to mention: i'd also bagged a slave1/tyderum 2-pak cuz kinda liked boba minifig. but i didn't want the rest of toy (slve, tyd & emp minifig) so waited to show b'jr in case he wanted it. was gonna xchange it for yet another wave3 if he didn't want, but he did, so now i get miniboba and xtra stuff ain't goin to waste :)

jg: "Could you just reverse"
-maybe, but since i just turned over xtras to b'jr they might all be open now. however, the reason i selected & opened the ones for you i did is to provide you w/the Best Possible paintjobs i could find on all six ships (actually eight counting the variants). if you're opening them all anyway it won't matter, right? lmk :)
so, if you got the best paintjobs i could pick out, naturally the 2nd best are reserved for ltb & s43; why? cuz the further an ambassador travels from home (don't know if i mms or mvs can be validly considered "ambassadors", but i do ;) ), the more impeccable his presentation should be :cool:
vt

vulcantouch
12-08-2005, 12:52 AM
pkg from tojo just arrived, 2+ years in the making and worth the wait! will list total available contents soon, meanwhile here's what i'm keeping one each of:
galactica
basestar
cylon
viper (all 4 a bit bigger than i was hoping, but still like :) )

tomy (aside from maybe atte base, won't be keeping diorama elements from these in case anyone wants)-
atte & its carrier (loose rear gun on latter but otherwise Great; meanwhile paintjob & dull edges make former a bit too bug-like)
owenbike (don't want anifig rider)
e2 slave1 (redundant w/my mm but since paintjob & sculpt are different i'll keep; main hull guns are loose on mine; anyone else's?)
e2 jsf (nice flame effects, tho i'll prolly cut em off anyway)

furuta-
ent-e (too bad one this cool's the chase; shoulda been lame-o galileo :p )
ent-c (love the colors & saucer details)
pasteur (love cream base color & detailing on sphere & hull)
prometheus (underacheiving detail, esp. compared to above 3)
jemhadar (feh underside contours & paint, but Love rich blue-purp color)
kazraider (love colors' santa-fe ceramic connotation)
phoenix (hinged nacelles?? nice surprise)
borgcube (clever translucent-green w/thin black-metallic spray that yields Great lighting effect convinced me; very Endgame)

romando, both mini (1/7000) and mm sized-
nx01 (mm-sized And more detail than jl version, so may give up my latter!)
nite-glo ent-e
mini saratoga (has the side guns!)
k'tinga aka d7 update (odd but true-to-model colors)

considering keeping:
romando-
mini ktinga (redundant to above one, but sure is well done)
mini pasteur
mini stargazer
mini nite-glo 1701
nite-glo 1701
nite-glo nx01
nite-glo & regular mini nx01s
1/7000 ds9 (all parts included w/other 1/7000 ships might customize automated weapon array from these, since full assembly looks to be badly warped anyway)
ent-e (don't want sloppy saucer, but faithful details under saucer-sep surface!)

furuta-
excelsior (good, but romando & mm versions already cover this ground fine)
ent refit (hate flat upper hull, but like hull & pylon paint details, maybe i'll use latter on a custom)
ent-b (same, but also so damn Big)
ferengi (like painted upper-hull windows, but otherwise smaller mm's just as good)
grissom (mm's just as good, but kinda like saucer details)
runabout (different colors & sculpting, but bulkier & not as cool as mm version)

record cold here this week, so these should keep me busy w/plenty of indoor fun while i await replies to above post :)
vt

JediGoofy
12-12-2005, 12:34 PM
jg: "Could you just reverse"
-maybe, but since i just turned over xtras to b'jr they might all be open now. however, the reason i selected & opened the ones for you i did is to provide you w/the Best Possible paintjobs i could find on all six ships (actually eight counting the variants). if you're opening them all anyway it won't matter, right? lmk :)

OK, I agree. :pleased:
"best paintjobs", wonderful! :D

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Saw a few clearances the past few days. Nothing super great but I did see a Han Solo Bust on sale at Media Play, originally $45.00 (I believe) but clearanced to $28. Also saw tons of Unleashed Obi-Wans, Anakins and Assajs for a total of $11.00 apiece as well as the 500th Vaders reduced to $13. Tons of lightsabers on clearance as well as many Force Battlers and mini-figures.

Also sighted multiple Die-Cast X-wing and Troop Transporter, but they were not on clearance.

Give a shout-out if you so desire any and I will do my best to obtain them.

shinakuma43
12-30-2005, 10:42 AM
VT: Hi, I just noticed you mentioned something about reserving the 2nd best paint jobs on the Target sets for LBC and myself. I have no idea how I missed it before, but let me know what I need to do. Also, do yo still have all the MM and AF figures we were doing a deal with many months ago? LMK.

Thanks,
S43

vulcantouch
01-04-2006, 04:40 PM
-but of course, i ain't fogrot, just waitin for mike to get back 2me so i can send w/deestuff; even with jan 8 postage increase it'll still be cheaper 4u than sending stuff piecemeal :smoker:

ws (from fashthred (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=446385&postcount=626)- and btw that ain't no place for trade inquiries Dammit :p ): "If this is a possible trade"
-i rather doubt it cuz that 3-pak's common as dirt (bjr's awash in those ships), but now you got me curious, what's so special about the blue jta clones? plz describe :)

jg: "'best paintjobs', wonderful"
s43: "2nd best paint jobs"
-in interest of full disclosure, i spose i should qualify that by saying the ones i picked for myself are The best paintjobs. so how do i justify saying jg's are the best and s43/ltb's are 2nd best? the same way contest organizers justify distinguishing between a "grand prize" and a "first prize" :crazed: then again, these "bests" are culled from the 30 or so we bagged, each of which were in turn carefully picked from the dozen or so available at every store stop b'jr & i made (and we made ~2 dozen stops in the course of baggin these). of course, at that level of discrimination "best" becomes mostly subjective in that, since no mm is perfect, the choice becomes one of which tiny errors one finds less bothersome. but having thusly scrutinized bjr's entire mm collection (http://r2toyforce.net/sabretooth.htm), i trust you can trust my judgment? :glasses:
targ year-end clearouts sighted: $7 mv 2-pax down to $3.48, mostly sandcrawler/awing sets left; figs down to $2.38 (including an r4p17 4me :) ) and $20 targ-xlcusive microbattle sets holding at $15.38 but if/when they drop further i'll try to bag one of each for jg & any other foreinger who still seeks, since at that price they'd be too good for me Not to traffick in; say so here if interested, quantities limited. also, trashtaniums beginning to appear at targs, $5 each :p
baggins4me: saga2 boushh, $7 (of course i'll try to improve on that riDiculous price) and 4 cds, $.50 each: ultra nate's Situation Critical, dutronc's Dutronc! Dutronc! Dutronc!, ferry's Mamouna (so no longer need my cassette of this) and 10kmaniac's MTV Unplugged Live (which i already have so if anyone wants this copy. . .) :) also, apr 99 In Style (http://www.instyle.com/instyle/about/0,23996,,00.html) issue (which i may've gotten from dee archives but can't recall cuz just now got round to lookin thru) profiles skywalker ranch, including a closeup shot of gl's desk, strewn w/ot mm ships :cool: they appear to be production versions, not prototypes- a testament to the impeccability of the former, worthy to grace His desk :cool: anyone want article as keepsake enclosed w/yer shipment, just say so :) also extra Sexual Personae copy for $1, likely going to local acquaintance :)
as prev indicated, recent tojo shipment (which gave my mm collection its single biggest growth spurt since summer '97 when i scored 16-ship st le set 3, all aliens, b5 & terminator ships for less than 50% retail :D ) also included a number of extras i don't want and which i'm offering exclusively here :) i've not yet determined my exact cost for each (which is what you'd pay, except in event of trade- see wantlist at end) but i estimate $4-7 per unit which, any collector can attest, is damn good :) 1st priority will be given to those seeking to complete a set (or to acquire a near-complete set); after that, i'm happy to part these out :) 1 of each available unless quantities otherwise specified:
galactica-
pegasus
viper
base star
cylon raider
cylon silver soldier
cylon commander (gold)

romando-
ent-d
1701 refit
mini constellation
mini 1701

furuta-
2x borg cube
reliant
excelsior
stargazer
ent-b
ent-d
2x agt ent-d
farragut
grissom
2x galileo
spock bust :p
also, tojo inexplicably enclosed 4 orange-suited kubrick figs which i believe are from Ultraman, as well as 3 manga/Astroboy-styled 2" figs of kids (franchise unknown); if anyone seeks or has a tip on a forum where i should try unloading these Lemons, lmk plz :p
i still seek, pref via trade:
furuta voyager (tojo neglected to get this dammit :p )
nostromo
narcissus
hallmark legends starfleet (voy, def, ent-e)
and the first-ever offering of a david-patrick-kelly action figure (http://www.mezcotoyz.com/detail.asp?image=war-001-001&line=war&); too bad no one got me one for xmas ;) :evil:
vt

RJarvis
01-04-2006, 05:48 PM
howdy...got a furuta voy complete with box and candy insert if you'd be willing to trade it for your galactica...

lemme know... :-)

rj

Warstar
01-04-2006, 06:51 PM
ws (from fashthred- and btw that ain't no place for trade inquiries Dammit ): "If this is a possible trade"
-i rather doubt it cuz that 3-pak's common as dirt (bjr's awash in those ships), but now you got me curious, what's so special about the blue jta clones? plz describe

Hehe- I knew you'd look there is all- solly ;)

Well, the ST MM 3 pack may be common but maybe SOMEone will want them- and I figured you'd know best (as you normally do ;))

The Jedi Temple Assault Clonetroopers are Quick Draw (#6) molds (ala the Red Shocktrooper) versus the AT-TE Gunner mold. The paint jobs are supposedly better (the AT-TE Gunner mold Blue Clone has dirty feet while the Quick Draw's do not), the pauldron is removable (like the AT-Te Gunner) but there is no removable helmet.

I'm am completist with the ROTS Clones, and I have them all- even every variant (it was hell tracking down the 3 Bly's and 2 Gree's let me tell you)- except for the Jedi Temple Assault Clones. With Commander Cody and the Utapau Troopers coming soon, I want to catch up.

Granted the Generations MM pack might not be a good trade for the Quick Draw Blue Clones unless you paid retail for the Jedi Temple Assault, but the Generations MM's don't sell for Sithspit on Ebay and the Jedi Temple Assaults average $40+ and all I want from the dang pack is 2 of the 5 figures- so it's not worth it to me...yet.

If you happen to come across a Jedi Temple Assault pack I could make it worth your while (Cash, trade, whateva- I still have everything you ever found for me :D) Also remember I have access to tons of stuff in a nigh-collector free town, too :p

'Sides, I figured I could hope that maybe you had some Jedi Temple Assault Clones extra roaming around ;)

But there ya go :)

shinakuma43
01-05-2006, 12:56 AM
VT: Great, I just wanted to be sure I didnt miss a message about them long ago or something. Thanks also for the target sets, I'm sure the second best paint jobs will be perfectly fine with me. The Targets around here now have them on clearance, but they still only have the Landspeeder set. I haven't seen any of the playsets in a while but they never were important enough for me to get at full price. If you come across any at half price or less and no one needs them I'd gladly take 1 of each, except for the Turbo Tank. I did pick one of them up anyways.

Thanks again,
S43

vulcantouch
01-06-2006, 04:22 PM
-DEAL, mistah wit-da-quikness :cool: except as indicated it's Pegasus that's available. however, peg's identical to gal except for the tiny name stenciled on "nacelles" (and iirc bc3 sez it's slightly rarer than a galac). if that's ok i'll ship it w/yer deestuff, and feel free to send furvoy (don't need box, but i'll take pic insert- & feel free to give candy to local kid to keep shipweight down) either now or later w/deepayment; need any other bg's while you're at it, or do you already have all the others?

s43: "except for the Turbo Tank"
-as it happens, that's the one i've seen the most of :ermm: roger wants, i'll lyk any results :)

"they never were important enough for me to get at full price"
-same here; luckily, as recent fashpix indicate, i was recently able to arrange acquiring myself one each of the 6 miniships- separate from their playsets- for Much less :D

ws: "If you happen to come across"
-not sure i've ever actually sighted one but i've kept eye out, incl. at local k-mart that closed at year end; alas, no luck yet!

"still have everything you ever found for me"
-well That's not muchuva motivation- after all i'd've hardly turned any of that stuff over to you if i'd been Personally interested in it ;) alas, i fear you long ago sold away my strongest trade motivation, namely that fc-bagged $10 st le3 16-set you brought to a trekcon once so i could view it- now thems i could easily find a home for ;D

"I figured you'd know"
-oh sure i can always find a Home 4 it, just prolly not for those trade terms :dis:

"Gunner mold Blue Clone has dirty feet"
-actually i think that's padawan-blood spatterings :evil: thanx for jtablu info; actually i prefer my tacops w/that paintjob as, since i got rid of my gunner (exc. for his distinctive pauldron & helmcover) it gives me a unique sculpt in my quest to minimize my clone redundancy while consolidating & maximizing their diversity (color, features etc) :) speakin of which. . .

"I'm am completist with the ROTS Clones"
-oh yeah? do you have t (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13043&d=1134579790)he (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13017&d=1134165783)se (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13064&d=1134662933)? ;)
bagged trashtaniums 4me: rac & tank (since this looks to be closest we'll get to mms of these); and is white tie the chaser? bagged one of those too in case anyone can't find in next 3 months (receipt's good till then) :) also locked in reduced $6.48 price for my utashadtroop :)
vt

JediTricks
01-06-2006, 04:34 PM
White TIE is the 1-per-case, Entertainment Earth in their case description called it a "treasure hunt". The Vulture Droid is the 1-per-case in the second wave, it's clearly nowhere near as popular as the White TIE which ships in both wave 1 and wave 2 yet is always snapped up when the Vulture Droid ain't.

Warstar
01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
"I'm am completist with the ROTS Clones"
-oh yeah? do you have t (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13043&d=1134579790)he (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13017&d=1134165783)se (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13064&d=1134662933)? ;)

Hehe- nice customs :D

I got one of every commercially released Clonetrooper ;) I even bought 2 Gray Evolutions packs so my ROTS Clone Commander could be busted down to Private :p

The Yellow Evo pack doesn't have the extra ammo belt so I ain't gonna go there...

STILL gotta' get the Temple Clones...

When I DO have them all, it'll be picture time- I've spent at least $200 securing them all, either by retail or Ebay...it's nuts...

Then again, aren't we all? :D

As far as trade terms go for the MM 3-Pack, I'm willing to take that extra White Titanium TIE off of ya- I need one to open :D

I'll have an extra Titanium Death Star here soon, as EE shipped my order with the complete Titanium wave to me, and I already have a Galoob Death Star opened. This means I just need a new one closed and the wave I got had 2 Death Stars in it. Looks like I'll be opening everyone else- save the Vulture Droid- which I could use an extra one of, too- to open of course :laugh:

I also have an extra AOTC Gray Clone with Pilot Helmet from the Gray Evo pack and the "Dirty" Gray-pauldron Stormtrooper from that same pack. I'm willing to add those to the deal if you desire them- if not, they are going to the Bay of E to help my continuing battle of off-setting my other Clone costs...

So, let me know if you have any ideas :p

vulcantouch
01-08-2006, 06:08 PM
-spek fer yerself, i like to think my collecting balances my mania for toys w/an equal mania for efficiency, so as not let them take over my life, finances & physical space :crazed: on the other hand, for the first time ever i may be deciding to leave a couple items unopened. one is the silver boba i got from dee- not for sentimental reasons ("hey. . . it's Me" :rolleyes: ) but cuz i don't imagine it'd look any cooler freed from its cool packaging. inspired by that i may also unopen the new saga boba (recently bagged, along w/boushh, for $5.88 each- better than prev. $7 but still not good enuf) as, while its aesthetic ground is already covered by the prev 2 bobas which i have opened, it looks nifty in its unique new pkg, the latter featuring stills of him i ain't seen b4 :)

"for the MM 3-Pack, I'm willing to"
-at $5&tax purch price for the tie, plus $4+ to ship to you? i'm afraid the highest total expenditure i could justify for trafficking in a common st3pak like that is ~$2-3 :dis:

"willing to add those"
-i was already able to get what i wanted from the gray & yellow evol pax (accessories mostly- btw i slung xtra ammo blet over left shoulder of gray/bacarahead/gunnerpauldron/bluegrayskirt/snowtroopbakpak custom)- and efficiently, non-scalpingly routed the remaining contents where they won't go to waste- but thanx anyhoo; it don't hurt to axe, so feel free to lmk any other idears you get :)

"let me know if you have any ideas"
-ok (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=29708) :)
vt

Warstar
01-08-2006, 06:26 PM
"for the MM 3-Pack, I'm willing to"
-at $5&tax purch price for the tie, plus $4+ to ship to you? i'm afraid the highest total expenditure i could justify for trafficking in a common st3pak like that is ~$2-3

So...what are you saying? I'd have to add $2-$3 plus ship the ST MM's to you for a White TIE I may open (depending on if mine is better or not). Dude- that's a done deal if you're game...Got an extra Vulture Droid? :p

Otherwise, cool on the Evolutions front. I'll probably nick 'em on the Bay of E then- unless someone else has a trade idea...

I am on an all out quest for the Jedi Temple Assault pack. Let me know if you happen across them ;)

Cool on the Fett's- there's so much that's been released that I don't even know what I am missing lately- since the POTJ line even. I still look forward to that OOM-9- for sentimental reasons. :p

On your want list I am afraid I don't have anything I can spare but I'll keep an eye out :)

JediGoofy
01-10-2006, 06:22 AM
$20 targ-xlcusive microbattle sets holding at $15.38 but if/when they drop further i'll try to bag one of each for jg & any other foreinger who still seeks, since at that price they'd be too good for me Not to traffick in; say so here if interested, quantities limited.
Thank you very very much for your kind offer vt (you are really a dream for a foreigner MM collector :yes: ) but I already was able to get one of each of the 3 mini playsets, so I do not need them anymore. :)
It is always amazing to know about these clearances you have in the US, it looks like having patience it is possible to get almost everything for half the price (if not better). :shocked: Lego, mini vehicles, Titaniums, figures, etc.
Needless to say in Italy we do not have anything like that; items may decompose on the shelves but we never see any kind of discount. :sad:
Well, at least we may count on US friends like you and the other foruMMers! :D
Thank you in any case for your always v(t)aluable help. ;)
Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
-from your lips to my fellow yanks' ears ;) thanx for lettin me know you don't need, frees up for s43 et al :)

ws: "I'd have to add $2-$3 plus ship the ST MM's to you"
-actually you'd have to add $3 Plus shipping cost of tie to you Plus the 3-pak. only that way would the total cost of this transaction to me be $2-3 ;) but if you wait a coupla months maybe a white tie'll show up there & going to such overwrought lengths w/me won't be necessary on your part :)

"Got an extra Vulture Droid?"
-you mean trashtanium version? nope, not an Extra, since i'm not gettin one at All (the plastic one that came w/invishand playset's good enuf 4me :)). but are you saying it's htf, & want me to keep eye out for that too?

"don't have anything I can spare"
-not even an xtra af boba eh? oh well :p

"probably nick 'em on the Bay of E"
-are you Trying to discourage me from helping you? :rolleyes:

"unless someone else has a trade idea"
-well that's wot tradeforum's (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171) fer :)
was able to lock in $6.48 discount for a 2nd utashad, which i'll prolly use for, ahem, Trading :)
vt

Warstar
01-12-2006, 12:25 AM
ws: "I'd have to add $2-$3 plus ship the ST MM's to you"
-actually you'd have to add $3 Plus shipping cost of tie to you Plus the 3-pak. only that way would the total cost of this transaction to me be $2-3 but if you wait a coupla months maybe a white tie'll show up there & going to such overwrought lengths w/me won't be necessary on your part

Maybe...I suppose...but I do want one opened...badly.

Same with the Vulture Droid, though I agree- it IS "Trashtanium-" they really dropped the ball on this ship- only in the eye department, really. I wonder if there's a variation on the way? But yes- please keep an eye out for one as I do want one to open.

AF Fett? Nope...I do have some Predator and Aliens MM machines wandering around though...not AF though.

Good score on the Utapau- it stands watch directly over me ;)

vulcantouch
01-13-2006, 01:02 AM
-now That's more like it re trade motivation ;) i'll have to ask re the preds, but bjr's always lookin for more aliens mms so lmk what you got & i'll let him know :)
speakin of tradebait, do you have the elusive targ-xclusive sa clone w/red markins (may 05 release)? if not, wanna trade me your xtra covop for my unopened one? :D

"was hell tracking down the 3 Bly's and 2 Gree's"
-i know about bly shoulder-ring color diff (and incorporated 1 of each into 2 customs which, cuz they're yellow, i won't have occasion to fashdisplay til fall :crazed: ) but what other variants be there?

"Good score on the Utapau"
-& i just bettered it:
report: baggins
locked in $3.24 price for my utapau- a good enuf price for me to Finally open it ;) re customizing, for now i'm trying the silver evol pauldron & evol sandtroop pak on him for now :) also bagged $5.24 plo koon fighter cuz b'jr wants that-scale trifighter; since iirc they're equivalent items maybe i can exchange :) also, while i weren't lookin mb playsets dropped from $15.38 down to $5.48, w/no stops in between! as a result, they are Gone (for the moment anyway), exc. for a single turbotank set which Naturally is the One set s43 Doesn't need ;) oh well, i'll lyk if i find others, meanwhile found meself warhol's Popism book for $4 (down from $18) :)
sightings: $1.74 mv 2-pax (including all 3 rots sets), $9 500vader, $1.18 mothmas & nimoydian troops (why did the latter pegwarm so? it's not like they're any lamer than 3/4 of the rots figline :p) and add'l $5.28 plokoonfighters; any interest in these, say so b4 tuesday when i next plan to re-cover said ground-
vt

RJarvis
01-13-2006, 06:07 PM
-DEAL, mistah wit-da-quikness :cool: except as indicated it's Pegasus that's available. however, peg's identical to gal except for the tiny name stenciled on "nacelles" (and iirc bc3 sez it's slightly rarer than a galac). if that's ok i'll ship it w/yer deestuff, and feel free to send furvoy (don't need box, but i'll take pic insert- & feel free to give candy to local kid to keep shipweight down) either now or later w/deepayment; need any other bg's while you're at it, or do you already have all the others?

vt

heya...sorry i've been our of commission for a bit...i'll be glad to go ahead and send you the voyager...i just need an addy to get it posted...the only hangup is that i misread your posting :frus: ...i've already got the pegasus and the atlantia but not the galactica, but that's no biggie...if it's ok with you, i'll just pass on the pegasus and pick up the romando ent-d (i guess having two won't hurt :ermm: ...i can always pull out the trusty old dremel and let my imagination have its way)

anyway, if you'll let me know where to send it, i'll go ahead and get $ and fur-voy in the mail headed your way...

thanks

rj

Warstar
01-13-2006, 07:31 PM
-now That's more like it re trade motivation ;) i'll have to ask re the preds, but bjr's always lookin for more aliens mms so lmk what you got & i'll let him know :)
speakin of tradebait, do you have the elusive targ-xclusive sa clone w/red markins (may 05 release)? if not, wanna trade me your xtra covop for my unopened one? :D

I don't have an extra Covert Op? Weird. Lost in translation somewhere. The only Clones I have extra right now are the AOTC Style Evolutions Gray Clonetrooper with Pilot Helmet from Ep 2 (along with the blaster rifle- I kept the pistol for the ROTS clone I needed from the pack) and the Gray Pauldron "Dirty" Stormtrooper from the same Evolutions pack.

Cool on the MM's- not sure if I am willing to part with them but try me. I am getting desperate for the Jedi Temple Assault Clones...and will probably soon be desperate for those Titaniums (White TIE and Vulture). Of course, I AM desperate for any of the original Titanium Wave 4 ships in original packaging (Wookie Flyer, Naboo Royal, Ravaged Falcon and Green ROTS JSF) I still have the AF Dropship I got from bjr, btw- and I still love it dearly.:love:

I got the Target exclusive clone and opened him immediately but wanna' hear what's really amusing? It was $11 for me on Ebay BUT it was mailed from the UK! It has stickers on it- one over the "Target Exclusive" on the side of the packaging and another with tri-lingual crud on the back of the card. There was no protective case, either. These clones were apparently released in the UK, too! Odd eh?

I've only been buying one of each Clone variation and opening them- I am keeping none in package this time. I love 'em too much :p

"was hell tracking down the 3 Bly's and 2 Gree's"
-i know about bly shoulder-ring color diff (and incorporated 1 of each into 2 customs which, cuz they're yellow, i won't have occasion to fashdisplay til fall :crazed: ) but what other variants be there?

Ok- there's a last Bly variation that was at the VERY end of the line. The figure has dark yellow stripes down the upper leg armor, dark orange AND yellow on the helmet, and "silkscreened" ala Gray ROTS Evolutions Trooper battle damage all over it- most notably on the lower left leg. Here's a link to one on Ebay:

The guy is asking an insane price though...but I paid like $17 for mine with shipping- and it's opened :) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ROTS-57-Commander-Bly-Variant-brown-stripe-battle-dmg_W0QQitemZ6028654118QQcategoryZ101609QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

I customized the first Bly with the white shoulder rings to a "busted down" Private. The Bly with the yellow rings is wearing only the command skirt, while the last Bly with orange and Battle Damage as seen in that auction is the actual "Bly" to me :p

"Good score on the Utapau"
-& i just bettered it:
...(Deleted good score for space ;))...
and add'l $5.28 plokoonfighters; any interest in these, say so b4 tuesday when i next plan to re-cover said ground-
vt

Are you talking the 3 3/4 Plo Koon fighters? If so, um, please snag me one? I only really like it for the paint job, and would definitely open it. I would have bought it up here if I had found them that cheap but they're gone now! I still want to get the Anakin and Obi-Wan Starfighters and their TRU cousins but they are too danged much for me on Ebay at the moment...

...I am tempted to ask for another Utapau Shadow Trooper, but really, I only need one...*sob* I saw a COOL diorama that had an ROTS Republic Gunship, 2 Black ROTS Clone Pilot variants, 4 Utapau Shadow Troopers and a custom Bacara from the Target pack that had black added to him. It was like a "Shadow Squadron." Looked cool...since then, I have wanted more Utapau's but really...I don't need another one...*Keeps trying to convince self*

The only 2 Clones I need are still 2 Blue damned Jedi Temple Assault ones...one with rifle, one with pistol...and I am not looking forward to paying $50 for the pack on Ebay but oh well...

vulcantouch
01-18-2006, 01:19 AM
-bah, passing's fer quaterbacks- i have another option: the reason i designated my galac "not available" is simply cuz i prefer its paintwash application to that of my pegasus. however if you're trying to collect all 3 names, here's what i'm willing to do: send me Your pegasus along with the furvoy, and i'll send you both My pegasus and the galac. that way you'll have all 3; to acheive that i'd be willing to take the chance that i'll like your peg's paintwash at least as much as i like my galac's. and if i don't, no regrets :) lmk wot u tink :)

"can always pull out the trusty old dremel and let my imagination have its way"
-now you got us curious; what you got in mind? :D

"i'll go ahead and get $ and fur-voy in the mail"
-since i don't yet have a total for your deestuff (and won't, until i can make another trip down Chez Dee way) anyway, feel free to wait on sending, that's only fair :)

ws: "don't have an extra Covert Op"
-no worries, there's always other options (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=30730) ;)

"tempted to ask for another Utapau Shad"
-barring a trade i'm afraid the four i have are already spoken for anyway: 1 4me, 1 for ltb, 1 for tojo & 1 for trade :ermm:

"not sure if I am willing to part with them"
-then why would you mention them in the first place :rolleyes: get back2me when you make up yer mind, Miss Tease :p

"(Wookie Flyer,"
-these already came & went? then i guess i missed em altogether. oh well, much as with my swampspeeder, i've grown fond enuf of my came-w/playset version (it's kinda like siskosailor's plain-jane sister. . . sorta :p) that i don't think i'll miss having the dc version :)

"dark yellow stripes down the upper leg armor, dark orange"
-aw dammit, wouldn't you know they come out with a variant i now want better than the bly i already gots :p evvybody keep a eye out for a cheep one 4me :greedy:

"you talking the 3 3/4 Plo Koon fighters?"
-did targ sell any Other pkfs? ;)
all prev-sighted $1.74 mv 2-pax and $1.18 nimoys are gone, and still no more $5.48 playsets so i'd say those are gone for good too. also, i'm afraid All prev-sighted $5 pkfighters are gone, ws. but if i can't xchange the one i bagged to trade for equivalent-item trifi that b'jr wants, i'll let you have it. of course, i am motivated to succeed in that xchange, cuz if i can bjr'll let me have one of the mm-like, balled-up buzzdroids included w/trifi that i still need (already have an openbuzz (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11130&d=1115230390))!
meanwhile locked in $1.18 targ-clearance price for most of the dozen or so e3 figs i got last year, as well as $6.48 price for ltb's utashad :) also ed klein's Farewell Jackie bio for $1.49 and a free zipdisk to replace my recently-lost usb storage device on which i'd been loading my fashpix (including some came-out-great ones taken at Urban Roadhouse (http://denvercoffee.blogspot.com/2005/10/urban-roadhouse-great-denver-find.html) that i never got to post :frus: )
vt

LTBasker
01-18-2006, 01:09 PM
as well as $6.48 price for ltb's utashad :)

Awesome, thanks. :D

Just so ya know I decided to go through the older posts in the thread today so hopefully I can come up with the total that I owe you. I was doing well and then my computer restarted on me. :tired:

But, I got through a fifth of the thread so far and the only deal I've come across so far I'm pretty sure I paid you for. It was the package with POTJ Bucktooth Luke, besp Guard and some others.

I'll let ya know when I get the final tally and if I run into any problems.

Warstar
01-19-2006, 03:30 AM
"(Wookie Flyer,"
-these already came & went? then i guess i missed em altogether. oh well, much as with my swampspeeder, i've grown fond enuf of my came-w/playset version (it's kinda like siskosailor's plain-jane sister. . . sorta ) that i don't think i'll miss having the dc version

Nah- the original Wal-Mart Exclusive packaging ones are gone- they'll be released in the new packaging in March. Not to fear :p

Anyway, dang on the PK fighter. Ah well- I was hoping...

There are ROTS Target Star Cases here for $2.48 a piece- at least there were the night before last :p

Well, I am willing to trade my Predator/Aliens MM's, but for what I need (i.e. 501st Temple Clones (2), White TIE Fighter, Vulture Droid, etc.) :p

vulcantouch
01-25-2006, 01:09 AM
. . .as in "we come to serve" (cue mark lenard's hand salutation) :cool:

"I'll let ya know"
-no hurry as always; likewise i'll let You know if your calc of the total neglects anything ;)

ws: "dang on the PK"
-no no no, the proper retort is: "it so happens i have a trifi and wouldn't miss one of the balled-up buzzdroids it comes with; would That motivatie you to turn the $5 pkf over to me?" ;)

"am willing to trade my Predator/Aliens"
-then list wot you have & i'll see wot i can arrange :) another idea: if you trade w/amatt (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=30132) for his evol clone comm (if it's gray), you'd have a complete tradable gray evol set right? in which case i might be interested in that as well for tojo (below) :) one hitch: amatt's not real quik on the draw- he still ain't replied to my post there :ermm:
bagged 1 each of cw gunship & vultdroid in case anyone can't find in next coupla months/a worthwhile trade presents itself; also a sith evol 3-pak for $13 in case i can trade/xchange it for a gray evol 3-pak, as he says the gray doesn't seem to've been distributed in japan. Now he tells me, After xmas when they're all gone :p also pocketed a loose teemtopod (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11650&d=1120749446) languishing in a scalper's backroom in a box of beat-up loose hotwheels :evil: free for any mm ship collector (a la bc3 or myself) who's missing this, so he won't have to bag the big dopey launcher set this was xclusive to :) also a quartet of cool walkmans 4me for $3 & Foucault And Derrida: The Other Side Of Reason book for $1.49 :cool:
vt (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=452902#post452902)

RJarvis
01-30-2006, 04:14 PM
-bah, passing's fer quaterbacks- i have another option: the reason i designated my galac "not available" is simply cuz i prefer its paintwash application to that of my pegasus. however if you're trying to collect all 3 names, here's what i'm willing to do: send me Your pegasus along with the furvoy, and i'll send you both My pegasus and the galac. that way you'll have all 3; to acheive that i'd be willing to take the chance that i'll like your peg's paintwash at least as much as i like my galac's. and if i don't, no regrets :) lmk wot u tink :)

that sounds like a marvy plan...if you'd like, i can snap a couple of close-ups of my pegasus and you can see for yourself if the deco is up to snuff so you don't get an unsatisfactory surprise when all is said and done...just lemme know

if you're satisfied with my pegasus, we'll do the swap according to your quite clever and generous offer as i am in fact very interested in having all three names in the fleet...i know, i'm a picky little bugger... :-)

thanks much

rj

SWAFMAN
02-09-2006, 08:53 AM
I miss all the regulars on the MM/AF forum. Please pass along a hello from swaffy.

-me playin messenger boy'd be a poor substitue for an occasional drop-in by
the swaffinator himself, cuz if i do that they'll just wail, "don't he love
us no more?" ;)

OK, guilty as charged. Family crud and huge workload have kept me away for a long time. I am still insanely slammed with work and some personal things that are taking up all my time, but I miss the great folks here. Stay well, everyone.

vulcantouch
03-03-2006, 12:23 AM
-you been gone? we'd hardly noticed ;)
i trust no one still needs ts white tie, cw gunship or vultdroid? if so, i can take back the 1 of each i'd picked up just in case :) meanwhile not much new, just 3 cds 4me: air's Moon Safari, glass' Kundun score & Cafe Del Mar vol. 8, all in trade w/SS (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=368304&postcount=332) proprietress for a book (cp's SP) & cd (julian schnabel's Every Silver Lining Has A Cloud) which cost me $1.50 total :D also locked in last week's TRU $5 sale price for gonk & boussh; of course, i intend to improve on that in the months to come :greedy:

rj: "can snap a couple of close-ups"
-feel free, even tho it might not definitively answer "deco snuff" concerns, which tend to be the kind of thing best judged in person :)

"i'm a picky little booger"
-aren't we all, in our own ways; personally i prefer pinky up the nostril ;) btw get email reply to your pm? just makin sure-
vt

JediGoofy
03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
i trust no one still needs ts white tie, cw gunship or vultdroid? if so, i can take back the 1 of each i'd picked up just in case :)
Wait, wait! :eek:
I did not notice you had those (my bad), and I am actually looking for the Gunship (clone wars deco) and the Vulture Droid (and I would not mind getting a second white TIE, since it is so fine with this more correct color according to the movie). :classic:
Maybe you can include them in the package with the micro vehicles collections. :)
By the way I am also missing the Death Star and the Jango Fett's Slave 1 from wave 2, if it happens you to find them I would be happy if you can buy them for me, not to mention the last Titanium wave (the 5th with the blue Jedi Starfighter) and the Titanium Ultra (Tri-Fighter, Arc-170, Slave 1 and Snowspeeder). :D
Of course I can PayPal you the money asap, just say so and how much. :yes:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
03-20-2006, 03:29 PM
-which ships are those? and you Could paypal if you Want, but paypal would deduct a certain amount before it gets to me, so you'd have to both make up the difference and figure out how much that difference would be :greedy: meanwhile no worries, 3 prev-mentioned singles for you; also bagged slave1 & dstar for you other day ($5 + tax each) and will Consider getting ultras for you, If i can find a good deal. otherwise i'm not really eager to do so as, being finite despite my legendariousness, i've usually preferred to limit my assists to trafficking in categories for which i have at least some personal taste. due to their excess, redundancy and inaccuracy ultras, i'm afraid, have yet to qualify thusly. so, you might wanna make alternarrangements with some self-professed ultra fanatic here just in case ;)
besides green jsf (which i'll prolly xchange for a blue) and a 2nd cw gunship repaint (whose parts i might disassemble & recombine w/parts from original paintscheme for max visual VarieTy) for $4 each (at gordman's (http://www.gordmans.com/)), a $2 dv bio (http://www.harpercollins.com/global_scripts/product_catalog/book_xml.asp?isbn=0688167381) in great shape and. . . a used Voyager season 4 7-dvd set for $2 :cool: i've already got all the seas4 eps i want on VTape but i'm sure i'll find Something to do w/this (suggestions not unwelcome) ;)
vt

JediGoofy
03-30-2006, 07:54 AM
Great vt! Thank you. :)

-which ships are those?

The last titanium wave is:

UGH Silver Boba Fett's Slave I
Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter (blue)
Sith Infiltrator
AAT

Those are the last Titaniums I am missing. If you can help me with those I will be OK for a long time (since I am not going to collect the BSG and Transformers Titaniums, and the next wave does not contain any new SW vehicle :( ).

As usual I am in no hurry, but if you can pm me the cost of the items (including shipping and PP fees) I will send you the money asap (I actually need them before September, because I am involved in a SW exhibit here in Italy! :pleased: ).

Thank you again, vt.
Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. Do not bother about the Ultras, I will look for them in some other way. :D

Warstar
03-30-2006, 06:11 PM
P.S. Do not bother about the Ultras, I will look for them in some other way.

Costs as much to ship them over there as it does to buy them...

Been holding on to an ARC-170 for AndyW for almost a month now but shipping is as much to where he is as it costs me to buy it.

Sucks. Double-edged sword really- GREAT ships with heft but that heft makes shipping them costly...

JediGoofy
03-31-2006, 03:47 AM
Costs as much to ship them over there as it does to buy them...
I ordered the 4 Titanium Ultras (ARC-170, Droid Tri-fighter, Slave I, and Snowspeeder) at dnstoys yesterday. They are $70 (less than retail :) , which is $80 if I am correct) and the shipping to Italy is $26.60 for all of them, quite good imho. :pleased:

I already bought MM and AF in the past from dntoys and I was always satisfied. :yes:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
05-30-2006, 03:20 PM
-i am, but only cuz they ain't makin mms of the bsg ships :p btw got you one of each (viper, cylon, galact) in light of your email retraction :)

"need them before September"
-so noted; whether or not i mike can have me down chez dee way b4 then, you'll have your hihaniums b4 sept :)

"Do not bother about the Ultras"
-barring a good deal of course; that Would fall within my area of interest :greedy:

"pm me the cost of the items (including shipping and PP fees"
-while i'll happy to research shipping cost, as i said "you'd have to figure out the pp fee" ;)

"UGH Silver Boba"
-oh, didn't i mention? i bagged one of these for you too too ($5+tax), so i guess you claimed it first ;)

"Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter (blue) Sith Infiltrator AAT"
-roger blujsf, but there's still more than one each of the diecast sithinf and aat (ep1 issue) available from dee's collection, so lmk if you'd want either ep1 &/or current issuing of these, or both; main differences are packaging and paintjobs.

ws: "Costs as much to ship"
-are you sure, even using ground (sea mail)? when i ship to tojo the ground, while still spensive, is a fraction of airmail :) meanwhile i have a deal-propose for you: still looking for the clones from kmart-xclusive jedi temple assault? lmk :)
lotsa catch-up since forums were down ;) bagged the 3 bsg ts ships, and concur with y'alls difficulty in finding good paintjobs for same :p what i do is buy the best of whatever i find (unless i can tell right there that it's worse than what i already have), then compare it w/the (unopened) paintjob i already own. then i refund whichever one i like least :)
bagged a silver '04 hw tomahawk ($1) cuz of its similarity to last year's hw batbike (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12994&d=1133631641) :) also broke down and bagged blue & green ts jsfs ($4 each at gordman's) cuz former does look cooler than red or yellow, and latter's deco scheme is different enough from the three other colors. so i'm gonna trade away my yelow and red ts jsfs (my mv versions of same are enough for me :) ) but not b4 swapping 2 of the wings from the red onto my blue for max visual variety :) also broke down and bagged cw gunship, similarly disassembling & combining its paintjob w/my red gunship for max variety :)
a few weeks back targ had a tsc yoda which rung up "not in system". so i axed the lady, "take $2 for it?" and she said yes. i don't actually want yoda, But: when i found firespeeder pilot (which i Do want) at another targ a few days later i exchanged 1 for other, thereby getting said pilot for $2 :D
managed similar trick for a tsc boba w/prev-bagged, $1.18-clearanced nimoydian pegwarmior at a kmart (since their rots figs are still $6.99 like their tsc figs); same for utaclone & cody using a clearanced monmoth and chopdroid :) will likely use utaclone just to cannibalize surfaces from- right thigh etc- to increase cody's orangeness. also thusly traded a scrotch for a 2nd neimwarrior; i don't usually like xp-uni stuff, and his backpack looks a lil too much like it was designed according to lego parameters, but he still looks cool enough to take on. nice gun too :) but he looks to be hard to figure where to incorporate him seasonally (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=356&page=17); he might go nice w/mv anijsf, which itself goes in fall, but not yet sure he'd be restricted there; he might crop up at diff times in my fashpix year like repcruis, melbourne etc.
i had to axe a targ floorwalker's help to score my codys & scorches; not my first choice of tactic, as i don't like to bother them generally-nice folk and it feels a little like cheeting ;)
a few weeks back tru had a buy-2-get-1-free deal for figs & ts ships, so i locked in those in case i can later return 2 and keep the 3rd free one :evil: at trekcon i traded an xtra scrotch for jl future ent-d and borg cube; still seeking jl voy, for which i'll try to xchange cloaked rombop i got at wailmart for $4.24. of course, the day after i get email from tojo saying he needs me to find him scrotch :rolleyes: also traded a buncha unwanted accessories (clone guns etc) for lushros dofine's console and padd, so now i don't have to buy that :D also traded 3 tomy wv1 figures gsj sent for 2 wave2 tomy atte/carrier "mms" in case anyone needs 1 (i used other to replace guns on mine which i broke taking it around town on fashoots :P ) also finally scored konami nostromo & narcissus, as well as an assembled & pre-painted (seller was a model builder) mm-sized robotechy ship of unknown origin for $2; i'll post fashpix of it come winter (cuz it's white) in case y'all can help identify it :)
also bagged Boba Fett Overkill comic for srp ($3), pb edition of Live From New York (SNL) for $1.69, which is better than 1e hc cuz it has xtra stuff :) also What Nietzsche Really Said sc for $.25, dvds of Blue Car (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=318591&postcount=251) for $1 and Punch-Drunk Love (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=304335&postcount=242) for $3, and cds of cliff martinez' Solaris score for $4, carter burwell's Man Who Wasn't There score, the Bride Of The Wind soundtrack, j-l ponty's Live At Chene Park, enya's Memory Of Trees and another jamiro Travelling W/Out Moving for $1 each (so don't need my now-xtra cass/cd of last 2 in case anyone wants) :)
vt

Warstar
05-30-2006, 06:44 PM
-are you sure, even using ground (sea mail)? when i ship to tojo the ground, while still spensive, is a fraction of airmail meanwhile i have a deal-propose for you: still looking for the clones from kmart-xclusive jedi temple assault? lmk

True- but Surface Shipping = 4-6 MONTHS versus 1-2 weeks at most...anyway-

Got those JTA Clones, VT- thanks though. :) (Paid $50 for a pack on the Bay of E, kept 2 Blue and sold off the other 3 figs- came across another pack this weekend for $30 :( SIGH! Oh well)

I do need an ROTS sealed-box AT-RT with Driver though...seen any of those lately?

...and, against all better judgement, I would like a MINT Silver-carded UGH version of Scorch with either a silver Stormtrooper Minifig or a silver Vader Minifig...I figured since he's Expanded Universe I'd get him 'cause he's cool (got one opened already :)). I am keeping my EU set of figures from back in the day (including Shadows) 'cause I love 'em, and I have already ordered the Black Stormy and the Kir Kanos 2-pack 'cause yeah...I dig figures that weren't really in the movies and that look cool :)

Punch Drunk Love= GOOD flick! :D

And if you happen to come across a Lost in Translation soundtrack in your travels for CHEAP (i.e. $10 or below) with all inserts, etc., I'd be interested :love:

RJarvis
05-31-2006, 12:24 PM
-are you sure, even using ground (sea mail)? when i ship to tojo the ground, while still spensive, is a fraction of airmail :) meanwhile i have a deal-propose for you: still looking for the clones from kmart-xclusive jedi temple assault? lmk :)

since he passed, would i be out of place voicing my interest? :grin:

rj

vulcantouch
05-31-2006, 01:28 PM
-hell no, $31.49+tax & it's yours, enclosed in next shipment to you :D

ws: "4-6 MONTHS"
-as we say on the westside, "not Even" :rambo: more like 1-2 months in my experience :)

"Lost in Translation soundtrack in your travels for CHEAP (i.e. $10 or below"
-tell you what, i'm so confident i can meet those terms i'll make you a deal: i'll supply you with a mint o-o-p yellow jsf w/black guns (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=471783#post471783) for $4 ($1 less than what was paid for it since it's o-o-p), the $5.24 +tax plokoon fighter i bagged a few months ago (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=450120&postcount=1023) (since i haven't yet been able to trade it for a trifighter & its buzzdroids), And an under-$10 LIT soundtrack if you'll trade me your xtra covops troop fro my xtra utashad troop. lmk :)

"Punch Drunk Love= GOOD flick!"
-speakin of scores i'd like to score; jon brion's great :cool:
btw, unfinished biz from swc (http://www.swcollecting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12561&highlight=#12561); i offered jt konami bsg xtras first, so they're his to accept or decline b4 i offer em to someone else; est. final price for each $6-7 (to be more precise i'll have to work out yen conversion & shipping portion) :)
vt

Warstar
05-31-2006, 05:37 PM
"Lost in Translation soundtrack in your travels for CHEAP (i.e. $10 or below"
-tell you what, i'm so confident i can meet those terms i'll make you a deal: i'll supply you with a mint o-o-p yellow jsf w/black guns for $4 ($1 less than what was paid for it since it's o-o-p), the $5.24 +tax plokoon fighter i bagged a few months ago (since i haven't yet been able to trade it for a trifighter & its buzzdroids), And an under-$10 LIT soundtrack if you'll trade me your xtra covops troop fro my xtra utashad troop. lmk

ARGH! Talk about Lost in Translation- I don't have an extra Covert Ops Trooper (the gray/purple SW Fan Club Exclusive) I only have 1 and it's opened and displayed :( :( :( In fact, at the moment, I don't have any spare/extra Clone Troopers :(

The only Star Wars extras I do have are the blue small holographic figures of Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and 1 other one (can't remember who it is), a Senate Skirmish Pod, Yoda and the Emperor from the Senate Skirmish, and that's about it :(

I'd be all over that offer if I did have an extra Ops Trooper, though, let me tell ya!

Need anything else I might be able to get you here? I mean at this point the Droid Tri-Fighter in the Saga packaging are showing up here- maybe we could work out something with that? :)

I most definitely want everything you offered though!

LMK

(The Galactica stuff is still tempting, too)

Oh yeah- Michael Giacchino is the next John Williams. You heard it here first :p

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0315974/

JediTricks
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
Part of me wants them, but I'm in debt on collectibles to you and Marilyn's collection pretty heavily, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though (I missed the post on SWC).

britcit3
06-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Pretty neat bag, eh?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8818344240&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:UK:31

BC3

RJarvis
06-02-2006, 03:10 PM
now THAT'S sweet!...wish i'd seen it!

outstanding "bag"!

rj

Warstar
06-02-2006, 07:21 PM
That neon sign is pretty cool! Interesting- more seem to be appearing on Ebay. I could care less if it was a licensed property- but I wonder if it was/is? :Ponder:

vulcantouch
06-13-2006, 12:20 PM
ws: "all over that offer if I did have an extra Ops"
-my mistake, i thought you did; oh well, if you think you can get one, my offer remains valid- all i axe is that mask paint apps be reasonably precise; as below demonstrates i can certainly guarantee eventual on under-$10 LIT part of deal :)

"we could work out something"
-they're sellin repkgd trifi here too but lmk if you have somethin in mind :)

"extras I do have are the blue small holographic figures"
-i know, who doesn't, even a non-completist like me does (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=475311&postcount=694) :p
yet another jackie bio (this one comes w/a dvd), $7; also 5 cds for $10- paul oakenfeld's Perfecto Presents Another World (double), depeche's Exciter, 2 mazzy star albums for a pal startin to get into them thanx to me, & bjork's Post. then 4 cds at $1 each: bjork's Post (another one so i guess someone else gets it), southern culture on the skids' Doublewide & Live, new order's "guilt is a useless emotion" remix single and an xtra propoganda's Secret Wish which a friend'll likely want- she's gettin into them too thanx to me :)
hc books, $.50 each: helmut newton's White Women (what a Perv this nazi fotog is ;) ), Unbuilt America (architecture that only reached drawing/model stage), jung's Man & His Symbols and Metaphysics Of Star Trek; also the OT visual dictionary for $1 in case anyone needs (already got mine for ~$5 years ago); & all 3 carded max rebo band pairs for $5 each which i plan to use for trade bait :)
continue to sight titaniums- incl bsgs- at gordman's for $4 each :) spotted bsgs at a targ for the first time only recently, and one targ is selling ts ships for $5.74 so watch them prices :greedy:
vt

Ji'dai
06-16-2006, 10:06 AM
I hope I put this in the right thread, I can't make hide nor tails of this MM forum within a forum ;)

Anyhoo, I spotted a few "warehouse find" Episode I MM listed for sale over at Toyzz.com (http://www.toyzz.com/toys.cfm?sid=84629158C64926061606002E1150464586203 S165N138N44N100Q89747097F81&c=1&pid=60596&nf=1). They have Gasgano's Podracer, Naboo Fighter, Sebulba's Podracer, and the Trade Federation MTT, all priced at $4.49 each.

JediTricks
06-16-2006, 08:03 PM
What a "bargain". How generous of Toyzz.com for charging "only" $4.50 when most scalpers had mountains of these for the longest time and couldn't give them away at a buck a piece. Not your fault Ji'Dai, and I'm sure some completists would love to have 'em, but I hate to see this kind of thing happen.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-17-2006, 12:50 PM
I hope I put this in the right thread, I can't make hide nor tails of this MM forum within a forum ;)

Anyhoo, I spotted a few "warehouse find" Episode I MM listed for sale over at Toyzz.com (http://www.toyzz.com/toys.cfm?sid=84629158C64926061606002E1150464586203 S165N138N44N100Q89747097F81&c=1&pid=60596&nf=1). They have Gasgano's Podracer, Naboo Fighter, Sebulba's Podracer, and the Trade Federation MTT, all priced at $4.49 each.

I like how the company has advertised on that same site, the very inexpensive Episode I fast food toys that were available at KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut as originally costing $9.99 when everyone knows that they were under $2.00 and I believe 99 cents with a meal purchase.

vulcantouch
06-21-2006, 01:14 PM
-good as any other place i spose :) gives me occasion to point out that dee had doubles of all 8 e1 singlepax, in case anyone seeks :)
bagged myself a loose gonk minifig for $1 since its design is the more ziggurat-style one Not made into a figure, and its paintjob mimics the gonk that came w/jawa i can now replace latter with tsc gonk w/out any reservations :D btw that line's atst, hailfire & flashspeeder et al vehicles might fit nicely into you af maniacs' collections, i'm surprised no one'd mentioned them on this forum! (i got a lead on opened one of each if anyone's interested :) )
pre-launch checklist for jg!
as you indicated your need to receive titaniums by september, i'm prepping to send your first pkg containing the following- plz verify contents:
3 rots mv wave 2-packs plus 2 paintjob variants- all free :D
3 ot mv 2-packs, $20.97 incl tax
ts vehicles: silver dstar 5-pack, silverslave1, jangoslave1, white tie, aat, vultdroid, sithinf, blue jsf, dstar, cw gunship and 3x bsg ships: $85.99 total ($20 5-pak, $5 each ts single, plus tax)
proto atst mm from dee: $95
epic collections 4-6 from dee: $10 (cuz iirc that's what she said she paid for them!)
this pkg total before shipping & paypal surcharge: $211.96
lmk if any corrections, or if we're about ready to light this candle :)
vt

Warstar
06-21-2006, 06:37 PM
"we could work out something"
-they're sellin repkgd trifi here too but lmk if you have somethin in mind :)
vt

Still thinking it over- I mean worse comes to worse would you be willing to trade a boxed Droid Tri-Fighter for the Yellow JSF, less then $10 LIT soundtrack, and the Plo Koon JSF? (all shipping $$$ to be worked in there someplace)

Anything you want me to add to sweeten that deal? (All I can think of that I have are Ep 1 MM packs 1-6 ((or was it 1-4- whatever the common ones were)) from the last Fan Club sale- they were $1 each I believe :)- plus I have access to a NON-Mint packaged TS Republic Attack Cruiser...)

Is there anything else you're after (it's been a while since you posted your "wants" :thumbsup: ) that might be able to hunt down in this collector forsaken place? :D

JediGoofy
06-22-2006, 05:27 AM
pre-launch checklist for jg!
as you indicated your need to receive titaniums by september, i'm prepping to send your first pkg containing the following- plz verify contents:
3 rots mv wave 2-packs plus 2 paintjob variants- all free :D
3 ot mv 2-packs, $20.97 incl tax
ts vehicles: silver dstar 5-pack, silverslave1, jangoslave1, white tie, aat, vultdroid, sithinf, blue jsf, dstar, cw gunship and 3x bsg ships: $85.99 total ($20 5-pak, $5 each ts single, plus tax)
proto atst mm from dee: $95
epic collections 4-6 from dee: $10 (cuz iirc that's what she said she paid for them!)
this pkg total before shipping & paypal surcharge: $211.96
lmk if any corrections, or if we're about ready to light this candle :)
vt
Wonderful! :D
Everything is OK in that list. :)
Paypal surcharge for cross-border transactions (see paypal site (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-xborder-fees-outside&countries=) should be 3,9% + 0,35EUR (about 0,42USD), so when you know the total + shipping we can add 3,9% + $0,50 and that should be it.
In any case if the fee you will pay for receiving the payment is not this one I can send you the additional money in the next payment. :)
Please let me know when you know the shipping and I will send you the money asap.
Thank you vt!
Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. By the way if you can help me with the titanium wave 7 too (Tantive IV, Millennium Falcon E3 deco, and Luke's speeder bike) that would be perfect! :D

vulcantouch
06-29-2006, 12:49 PM
-worse'd have to come to pretty bad, cuz while i wouldn't mind getting a balled-up buzzdroid (already got an open one loose via trade), i'm not really in the market for a trifi, much less one that would in the end cost me full price give or take shipping. b'jr wants a bargain on a tri-fi, but he's currently so much in hock who knows if i could squeeze the xtra $$ outta him to make it worth my while :crazed:

"TS Republic Attack Cruiser?"
-if they hadn't already made superior mm (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12634&d=1130510265) And snapfast (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11652&d=1120837260) versions i might be interested in a ts version of same :p

"been a while since you posted your "wants"
-yeah, ain't had time to update my tradethred (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=29708), which is currently 90% obsolete :rolleyes:

"anything else you're after"
-offhand i still seek the 2 astromech 5-pax- but almost surely wouldn't keep all 10 droids if that helps (not sure which till i examine in person & decide which i like) :)

"this collector forsaken place"
-which is where the internet levels the hunting field, kinda; peruse ebay et al for deals on either those 5-pax or the covops if you're so inclined (i'm not); depending on what you can bag there who knows What we might work out :)

jg: "if the fee you will pay for receiving the payment is not this one I can send you the additional money in the next"
-veddy clever mistah bond ;) i'll let you look into & calculate all those charges :)

"Tantive IV, Millennium Falcon E3 deco, and Luke's speeder bike"
-by tant IV you mean e1 repcruiser, not e4 rbr yes? just checkin :) just bagged you repcr, $4.99 +tax :) i've previously sighted lukebike but not e3 falcon yet, which means going after these last few may delay your launch such that we couldn't be sure they'd arrive via sea mail by september. so i'll also check cheapest shipping for both air & surface (unless recipient specifies otherwise, my default's always surface to save him $$). lmk if you have a preference: send what i have asap via sea mail, or wait as long as necessary to get final 2 and spend more sending via air :)
bagged demise greivous & vtsc han for tojo at targ, which just dropped em from $13 & $12 to $11.04 and $10.18 respectively (and will likely drop em further in coming weeks if anyone's after em)-
vt

JediTricks
06-29-2006, 06:15 PM
"TS Republic Attack Cruiser?"
-if they hadn't already made superior mm (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12634&d=1130510265) And snapfast (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11652&d=1120837260) versions i might be interested in a ts version of same :p p. 8/40 fwdWrong vehicle, you're thinking of the Ep 1 Republic Cruiser "Radiant VII", WS is talking about the ROTS Republic Attack Cruiser aka Venator-class Star Destroyer: http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/republicattackcruiser/index.html

Warstar
06-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Thanks JT- that's exactly what I got :)

"Hmm" on the rest I suppose, VT. I'll see what I can find on the Astromech packs (I do have a spare R3-T7 from the Episode 1 Preview line loose- lime green with clear dome- if you're interested) I REALLY want that Yellow JSF :p

JediGoofy
06-30-2006, 11:13 AM
jg: "if the fee you will pay for receiving the payment is not this one I can send you the additional money in the next"
-veddy clever mistah bond ;) i'll let you look into & calculate all those charges :)

"Tantive IV, Millennium Falcon E3 deco, and Luke's speeder bike"
-by tant IV you mean e1 repcruiser, not e4 rbr yes? just checkin :) just bagged you repcr, $4.99 +tax :) i've previously sighted lukebike but not e3 falcon yet, which means going after these last few may delay your launch such that we couldn't be sure they'd arrive via sea mail by september. so i'll also check cheapest shipping for both air & surface (unless recipient specifies otherwise, my default's always surface to save him $$). lmk if you have a preference: send what i have asap via sea mail, or wait as long as necessary to get final 2 and spend more sending via air :)
vt
OK for the paypal fees.

Yes Republic Cruiser, not Tantive IV (sorry for the mistake :cross-eye ).

About the shipping ok for sending via sea mail what you have, and the final 2 later via air mail. :yes:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. Please note I will be out of town and not reachable until the 15th July. See you then. Bye!

vulcantouch
06-30-2006, 11:35 AM
-when are you leaving? cuz i still need to price your shipping, inform you of total & then wait for your payment to arrive; if i have to wait till after you get back to send your stuff that might be too late for seamail :( (ordinarily i'd go ahead & send 2u b4 receiving payment, but since i'm enclosing dee's atst proto & epics 4-6 i feel obliged to confirm payment first :greedy: )

ws: "REALLY want that Yellow JSF"
-worry not, no one else wants it so it ain't goin nowhere xcept on "reserved for ws" pile ;)

"exactly what I got"
-as do i (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=458899&postcount=649) ;)

"have a spare R3-T7"
-as do i (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10909&d=1113844925) ;)
vt

2-1B
08-18-2006, 02:15 AM
I didn't know if I should start a new thread or just bump up one of VT's old threads but I figured I would post a pic of the Snowglobe he got for me from r2dee2's collection so here it is guarded by GG Bossk and Vader. (http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/caesarsinder/100_0941.jpg) lol lol lol

SWAFMAN
08-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I didn't know if I should start a new thread or just bump up one of VT's old threads but I figured I would post a pic of the Snowglobe he got for me from r2dee2's collection so here it is guarded by GG Bossk and Vader. (http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/caesarsinder/100_0941.jpg) lol lol lol

Caesar, I think that was a great idea. I hope everyone will do the same. I will post pics as soon as the items VT had set aside for me from Marilyn's collection arrive.

I will also go through what I already have and post pics of the items in my collection that VT found for me. I can only imagine how many posts we'll see added to this thread if everyone does the same. :yes:

RJarvis
08-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Caesar, I think that was a great idea. I hope everyone will do the same. I will post pics as soon as the items VT had set aside for me from Marilyn's collection arrive.

I will also go through what I already have and post pics of the items in my collection that VT found for me. I can only imagine how many posts we'll see added to this thread if everyone does the same. :yes:

when i get a few minutes, i'll post pics as well...

in keeping with the overall theme of the thread, i came into possession (read gift) of an ultra vader tie titanium that i'm not that interested in keeping, so if anyone would be interested in a trade (especially for an ultra galactica :yes:), lemme know

rj

sergiurusu
08-22-2006, 01:35 AM

I is a great idea indeed. This way we'll keep this thread up and remember our friend and his work here. When I'll receive in the future the MM playsets from Marilyn's collection (I talked about with VT) I'll post pics here