PDA

View Full Version : Vader vs The Potty

Jedi Master Silas
10-01-2002, 03:51 PM
When I was a child watching SW I always had this question racking my brain....so here it goes....how does Vader go make pee pee?? LOL Does he use the urinary-force or what????

The Overlord Returns
10-01-2002, 04:24 PM
imperial colostomy bag.

Pendo
10-01-2002, 04:35 PM
LOL, I think he doesn't need to any more...:eek:.

REMEMBER: He is more machine now than man! I think his need to eat, drink and pee pee are no more. He lives using the wires and life support system running through his entire body now.

PENDO!

JediTricks
10-01-2002, 05:40 PM
There's a door on his codpiece, take a look at any Vader figure.

El Chuxter
10-01-2002, 05:43 PM
Okay, this is pretty lowbrow. :) But since it's a legitimate question, I'm going with Pendo. I think I read somewhere that Vader's digestive tract has been replaced by cybernetic mechanisms that digest a special nutrient mixture with 100% efficiency, eliminating the need for him to go to the bathroom.

But want a funny mental image? Picture Vader sitting on the john reading the Sunday funnies. :D

Jedi Master Silas
10-01-2002, 07:01 PM
LMAOOOOO!!! @ Vader sitting on the toilly ready the sunday funnies & the imperial colostomy bag.....ok now this brings me to my second question I had as I hit puberty watching SW...can Mr Vader get busy??? LOL Just joking. Is there an Imperial profo?? LOL OK ok I'll stop.

chewie
10-01-2002, 07:43 PM
I'm assuming there is at least some disposal system built into his suit. No matter how efficient his new feeding system may be, blood cells and other cells die and must be removed from the body on a constant basis.

rynobot
10-01-2002, 11:12 PM
Remember Vader's meditation chamber, well it has another use. ;)

BanthaPoodoo
11-12-2002, 05:05 PM
I read this & almost blew Dr. Pepper all over my monitor.

One can never get too tired of toilet humor. Just started laughin like a little kid.

rynobot, I was about to say the same thing........ That's really why the guy was surprised when he saw him sittin in the chamber, it wasnt cause his helmet was off........

Exhaust Port
11-13-2002, 10:23 PM
What about all those poor stormtroopers? Nothing like getting the urge to go and have to remove armor to "Free Your Willy" if you know what I mean. A zipper alone can be enough of an obstacle.

stillakid
11-14-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
LMAOOOOO!!! @ Vader sitting on the toilly ready the sunday funnies & the imperial colostomy bag.....ok now this brings me to my second question I had as I hit puberty watching SW...can Mr Vader get busy??? LOL Just joking. Is there an Imperial profo?? LOL OK ok I'll stop.

What other reason to gain power than to get laid? Otherwise, what a waste of time...

Darth Sidious
11-22-2002, 11:05 PM
I agree with JT, open the door on the codpiece. Heh, that word is funny. codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece codpiece.

I said codpiece...a lot! Seriously though, that really is a good explanation as to how he...ummm...goes.

Bib Forlobster
11-23-2002, 07:20 PM
I'm assuming there is at least some disposal system built into his suit. No matter how efficient his new feeding system may be, blood cells and other cells die and must be removed from the body on a constant basis.

Maybe it's like the oil filter on your car. He changes it every 3 Months or 3000 movements. Whichever comes first.

I just feel sorry for the poor officer who has to change the filter and find a place to dispose of what's in the pan!!!