PDA

View Full Version : Come on hasbro

mylow thehutt
10-01-2002, 08:19 PM
:(Where are the other pics of 2003 line? It's been what 2 weeks.come on hasbro,show me the money. :cry:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-01-2002, 08:25 PM
Patience, Padawan! Be happy you've seen any pics at all. The other ones should be along within the next month or two.

Turbowars
10-01-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:(Where are the other pics of 2003 line? It's been what 2 weeks.come on hasbro,show me the money. :cry: Show me the money???? It's more like come on Collector, show us (Hasbro) the money. Hasbro has drained my Saving account and they still want more. HAHA! :crazed:

Geonosian
10-01-2002, 09:22 PM
Come on! I want to see Lama Su!!!!!!!!

Do YOU...!

Beast
10-01-2002, 09:35 PM
"That Boy has no patience"

You'll see it when they show it Geonosian, and not before. Since he comes out in Febuary, you probably won't see it until some of the Fall/Winter comic shows. Don't have an anurism. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-01-2002, 09:43 PM
BOOM
*Geonosian's head blows up and spatters up the whole forums board*

Beast
10-01-2002, 09:46 PM
"And there was much rejoicing"

"Yea!!"

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail) :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
10-01-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
"And there was much rejoicing"

"Yea!!"

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail) :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I was thinking the same thing!

Yeah!!:D

Patience, kid, you'll have you Lama Su in no time.

Val Da Car
10-01-2002, 09:59 PM
CAN someone get a mop to clean up the giblets all over.....

Val Da Car
10-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Since the Golder Quarter (Christmas) shopping season is upon us they will be focusing on getting their shipments off the boats (since the dockworkers are locked out) and to the stores

Jargo
10-03-2002, 08:23 PM
"That boy needs therapy!"

Yes, shuttles, arena playsets, silver R2-D2's, interactive R2-D2's, board games electronic handheld games, collectible card games...

All hasbro products and all needing to be out in time for parents and aunties and grannies to spend their hard earned pennies on for grubby little oiks - I mean cheeldren.... "Lollipops, cheeldren, loll-i-pops..." :evil:

Considering how far off some of that stuf is from actually being released it's amazing we saw pics of that. The December releases I kinda hoped to see but the January, february stuff, March stuff? In October? That's good going for hasbro. Methinks the boy needs to read Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory to gain some moral teaching. Remember Verucca Salt and Mike TV my young padawan, remember them and learn from their mistakes.....

" Lollipops cheeldren, I can smell you, here cheeldren, lollipops for you...." :evil: