PDA

View Full Version : bad things happening in my area.

hango fett
10-03-2002, 08:22 PM
yesterday, there was a plane crash in west carriloton, ohio. it was just a prop plan, but it killed the pilot. and today, there was a hostage thing in dayton! what is going on! southwest ohio is falling apart!
anything like this happeing in your area??
h

Nexu
10-03-2002, 08:24 PM
Well, me and my friend almost got in an accident. Does that count? ;)
BTW: Subaru's have good brakes. ;) :p

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-03-2002, 08:31 PM
Bad things are seemingly happening everywhere: Maryland, at the UN Headquarters in NYC, Lousiana where Hurricane Lillly hit, some fires still raging in California, Iraq, Washington DC (where they always happen) (;

Or maybe is it that the only news reported is bad news?

One thing that is apparent: Nowhere are you safe anymore.

Jargo
10-03-2002, 08:41 PM
In the UK they arresteda guy for having bomb making equipment and a collection of guns, rifles and other assorted weaponry. He apparently had the car registrations and home addresses of hundreds of ethnic minority individuals and was allegedly planning a race hate campaign of terror and carnage. It's not clear to me how he got caught but he had few friends and was a quiet sort..... can anyone say WARNING BELLS LONG TIME AGO WITH THIS GUY!!!! How they didn't pick up on his nastiness and barbarous attitude I just don't know.

Thankfully he's been locked away. Hopefully for good in a secure psychiatric hospital/prison.

QLD
10-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Sounds like just another day in Atlanta. :)

But the world does seem on the fast-track for disaster lately.

Jango Jett
10-03-2002, 09:40 PM
a Mexican transient from Los Angeles attacked a greyhound bus
driver on the way to Fresno,Ca. and the bus crashed and two
people were killed.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Nothing new over here . . . man I feel bored :eek:

mini-rock
10-05-2002, 12:16 PM
There was a shoot out in Seattle last night. Some people had stolen a car (the news showed 2 black men & 1 latina woman) then ran from police AND THEN shot at the police with automatic weapons. Also there's been numerous home invasions, and rapes that have been happening around here. I can't wait to move.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-05-2002, 04:14 PM
Actually, that's pretty standard. It just seems to me that bad news has always been more in the....news....since 9/11. Nothing really out of the ordinary really.

hango fett
10-05-2002, 04:24 PM
i feel that something bad will happen around x-mas or new years. i just have a bad feeling about it....only time will tell...
h

Jedi Master Silas
10-05-2002, 06:07 PM
It's a sign of the times. You just have to be aware of your surroundings.

mini-rock
10-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Well, I guess I had part of the story wrong. The people in the shootout were leaving a club in Seattle when an argument broke out, and they started shooting at each other. A policeman that was nearby shot at an SUV that was speeding away still firing, and the SUV crashed into another car a few blocks away. I guess 2 people died, but theydo not have names yet of the shooters or the victims.

Also, this 18 year old girl told her parents she was taking someone to the airport, and never came home. Well, a body was discovered up in Goldbar, and I guess the police think it's her.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-05-2002, 08:09 PM
About two years ago, my nextdoor neighbors were busted by the coppers for having drugs and growing some in their basement. A guy was over there and he was killed by an overdose. I watched a guy get arrested for going there to buy drugs - he was drunk. :D Now, a family lives there and they have no idea why the last people moved out - who's gonna tell 'em?:eek:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
About two years ago, my nextdoor neighbors were busted by the coppers for having drugs and growing some in their basement. A guy was over there and he was killed by an overdose. I watched a guy get arrested for going there to buy drugs - he was drunk. :D Now, a family lives there and they have no idea why the last people moved out - who's gonna tell 'em?:eek:

I didn't know stuff like that could ever happen in Kamino. Seemed like such a peaceful place! :D

Jedi Drew
10-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Oh, my....:eek: :eek: I just saw two people pulled over while I was on a hunt for some new figures. We have crime ect... everywhere even here in the "Burbs" where I live. You just deal with it...O.K.??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jedi Drew
10-05-2002, 10:33 PM
Oh, and Nexu the "Almost" car crash doesn't count. Because "Almost" only counts in horseshoes, hand grandes, and nuclear war.....;) ;) ;) Be cool.....:D :D :D