PDA

View Full Version : Finish the Cantina Packs With a Bang!

mark2d2
10-04-2002, 01:32 AM
With the first and second series ---- Greedo, Walrus Man, Hammerhead, Wuhur, Dr. Evazan, and of course Mantis Lady ---- we will have both sides of everybody's favorite watering hole.

Here is how to end things on a high note.

CURVED END BAR PIECE. This could be spilt up into two halves I suppose, but I think I'd really work best as one big piece --- no seems. So, just give it two figures. My suggestions: the OTHER duro, and perhaps one of those a labria reissue. He's a great figure, but could use an updated paintjob. Both of these figs are rehashes, but would be fairly well received by collector, I believe.

ALL THOSE COOL PIPES AND STUFF BEHIND THE BAR. Now this is a must. Again, two figures would work best. Might I suggest that pair of bossk looking guys? I think that would be wicked cool. TWO NEW FIGS!!!!!

And of course, what would the cantina be without.....

THOSE WICKED BOOTHS. The last one in series three could offer up Hem Dazom! A seated Bith, AND . . . Dice Ibregon!!! (sp?) (That awesome looking snake like thing.) THREE NEW FIGS!!! Collectors would rejoice!!!!

A whole fourth series could follow. Just more booths and two pack combos.
There are so many possibilities . . .

Myo and seated Bith.

Jawa and

Two Different Cantina Band Members!

The possiblities are too many too list. What do you guys think? Who did I forget that you'd like to see? oh, and my final idea ---- how about a mailaway offer for a new cardboard "cantina wall" set to house everything?

Rogue II
10-04-2002, 11:27 AM
I definatly want to see the curved pieces and the center island for the cantina set.

I would love it if they continuted the cantina sets by producing connecting tables/booths and included figures. They could also make the stage for the band to play and the entrance way that comes with a Sandtrooper.

I hope they start producing more of the cantina patrons. I never thought we would see Djas Puhr or Kittik Keedkak. They had such little screen time. I'm glad we have them, but where are the figures for:
Hem Dazon
Dice Ibegon
Elis Helrot
Bom Vimdin
Dannik Jerriko
Feltipern Trevagg
Hem Dazon
Myo

Jayspawn
10-04-2002, 12:00 PM
I'd love to see a curved Cantina bar piece made to finish off the sets. I think that'd be great.

Jargo
10-04-2002, 03:35 PM
I'd like to see a playset to finish this off that the pieces linked into.

The sides would have a couple of booths each with one being the bandstand, one being the booth where Han shoots greedo and the others fairly generic. there would be gaps in the floor where the cantina sections slot in and the center bar section with pipes and the curved bar end would be a part of the playset. It would come with the steps down into the bar as a removable section but with that droid detector molded to the wall. The floor would have the vintage style rotating spots with pegs so you can spin your figures like disco divas. The booths would have tables and bench seats.

I never expect to see something like this but that's my little dream for the complletion of the cantina sets with a bang. If they wanted to include a figure I'd make it Hem Dazon since he's the first cantina patron we really see in the sequence and he seems to be fairly popular as far as want lists go. :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-04-2002, 05:48 PM
If they do two curved pieces, I'd like to see Dannik Jeriko and Rycar Ryjed or whatever the hell his name is. If Rycar is too small, pack him with a Jawa, or a Kabe that can hold a glass with two hands.
They need to make all the Cantina patrons. (said in best Hayden voice)Every single one of them! :D

mark2d2
10-04-2002, 11:08 PM
Dang! Jargo, I'd totally love that playset. Awesome ideas! Especially that stage for the band. Wish we had jobs at Hasbro . . .

evenflow
10-07-2002, 08:36 AM
I agree witht he curved piece. They shoudl include Dannik Jeriko and Hem Dazon. That would rock.

droidekas2
10-08-2002, 10:53 AM
Yes! Yes!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanamike
10-09-2002, 02:31 AM
has to be Dannik cause hes so prominently at the bar. We see him a few times there wouldnt seem right to not have him there.