PDA

View Full Version : Note of nostalgia

Darth Cruel
10-04-2002, 01:57 AM
I was watching the learning channel the other night when a show came on about crop circles. Much to my surprise the first 15 minutes or so was dedicated to some crop circles that were found near my home town of Langdon, North Dakota. They showed a pan of main street from the south end and there was the Roxy Theater...the place I saw ANH in '77 and ESB in '80. Interestingly enough, these crop circles happened about a week after I left there from a visit in July of 2000. And just as interestingly...EII was playing when I went back earlier this year.

QLD
10-04-2002, 02:13 AM
Interesting. I have always been fascinated by crop circles. As far as I know, there aren't any around here, but then again, not too many crops around here either :)

Exhaust Port
10-04-2002, 04:53 PM
More importantly you must have the rare mix of a pub/bar next to some crops. No one can seem to figure out the connection between these. ;)

LTBasker
10-04-2002, 05:02 PM
That's how they're made! Drunk aliens trying to remember how to pilot their craft as it goes around and around the crop field. It's not important messages, it's drunk flying with style! :crazed:

thespar
10-04-2002, 10:26 PM
no real problems with crop circles around my area as far i know the never apperad in tobacco, corn or cotton. which somes to be grown most around hear in that odrer.

Exhaust Port
10-05-2002, 12:06 AM
Well even drunk people know not to damage expensive crops like those. You got to stick to wheat or some other kind of grain so the farmer doesn't come after you with a gun.

....not that I know this for fact

....it's just what someone told me...once

....a long time ago.....

.....and we weren't drinking or anything......

....I swear........