PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Troop Transport in ESB Box

goodguy
10-05-2002, 03:30 PM
While searching through a box I had packed away years ago, I found an Imperial Troop Transport in an Empire Strikes Back box. Tomart's Guide does not list a vintage I.T.T. in anything other than the original Star Wars packaging. Also, searching eBay I have only been able to find I.T.T.s in original release packaging.

My question... Is this a rare item?

Thanks, goodguy

Banky
10-28-2002, 09:35 PM
Not that rare I dont believe. If I am right yours in the NON talking one, right? This was released in 80 with out the part that makes it talk in the ESB back. I believe the SW box one (aka the talking one) is harder to find or the most wanted one.
Just looked it up.
The SW box runs for around $35.
The ESB one, its non talking, is a Sears only release and is listed at $40
Hope that helps
www.FirstStarWars.com

Win a Vintage Death Star Playset!!

goodguy
10-28-2002, 11:13 PM
Thank you for the input. The vehicle I have is the original talking version and not the "Imperial Cruiser" Sears exclusive. The box is also exactly the same as the original Star Wars box only with the ESB label instead of SW. Thanks again! The answer is out there...

Banky
10-29-2002, 08:48 AM
Can you scan a picture of it? In the Star Trek/Star Wars price it is listed around $70. In the Tomart's Price Guide to Star Wars the Empire box is listed for $85-$100. But those are the Sears one. There is a picture of it in the Tomarts book. Like to compare the pictures.
Darin

Fixer
11-05-2002, 01:05 PM
Check out www.toysrgus.com - they have pix and info on all three versions.

goodguy
11-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Thank you for the link! It answered my question.