PDA

View Full Version : What sold out, still peg-warms, is new and HTF at the moment:

Tycho
10-06-2002, 08:45 AM
These figures seem to have sold out:

Anakin peasant disguise (surprisingly)
Clone Trooper (sneak preview)
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tiin
Nikto Jedi
R2D2 electronic
Padme Arena Battle
JarJar Binks Senator
Palpatine Supreme Chancellor
C-3PO (build him!)
Obi-Wan (Coruscant Chase - VHTF)
Boba Fett
Tusken Mother w. Child
Shaak-Ti

These figures are out, but selling or Pegwarming:

Capt. Typho
Taun We
Luminara Undulli - at KB Toys
R3-T7 - at Suncoast
Jango Kamino Escape
Obi-Wan Pilot
Anakin Hanger Duel
Mace Arena Battle
Yoda
Dooku
Dexter
Battle Droid
Massif w. Geonosian
Djas Puhr
Luke Bespin
Chewie Bespin
Vader Bespin
Jango Sneak Preview - Suncoast
Clone Trooper (captain)
Jango (Final Battle)
Massif
Qui-Gon

These figures are Major pegwarmers:

Zam Wessel (sneak preview) - at Suncoast Video
Orm Free Taa
Royal Guard
Zam Wessel
Super Battle Droid
Han Endor
Endor Rebel Soldier (goatee)

These figures are brand new and being found or selling fast:

Darth Maul
Anakin Tatooine
Padme Pilot
Clone Trooper (pilot)
Jango Fett (pilot) - selling slow
Lott Dodd
Massif w. Tusken
Watto
Endor Rebel Soldier - (no goatee)
Teemto Pegules
Ki-Adi Mundi

Rogue II
10-06-2002, 09:15 AM
In my area, I see some of the figures you posted as sold out, and never see some of the figures you list as pegwarmers. I'm too lazy to go through the list and re-sort it for my area.:D

Sinister Lord
10-06-2002, 11:03 AM
In my area, these have either sold out or are hard to find...

R2D2
Palpatine Supreme Chancellor
Count Dooku
Massif with Geonosian
Yoda
Anakin Hanger Duel
Chewie Bespin
Darth Maul
Anakin Tatooine
Padme Pilot
Clone Trooper (pilot)
Jango Fett (pilot)
Lott Dodd
Massif with Tusken
Watto
Endor Rebel Soldier - (no goatee)
Teemto Pegales
Ki-Adi Mundi
Yoda (deluxe)

These are pegwarming:

Anakin peasant disguise
Kit Fisto
Nikto Jedi
Padme Arena Battle
JarJar Binks Senator
C-3PO
C-3PO (deluxe)
Tusken Mother w. Child
Shaak-Ti
Taun We
Luminara Unduli
Obi-Wan Pilot
Mace Arena Battle
Jango (Final Battle)
Jango (Deluxe)
Zam Wessel (sneak preview)
Zam Wessel (blue card)
Super Battle Droid
Han Endor
Endor Rebel Soldier (goatee)
Obi-Wan (deluxe)

The rest are somewhere in between.

Turbowars
10-06-2002, 01:06 PM
It all depends where you live. It's not the same though out the US. Tycho, I busted up when you mention that JarJar was SOLD OUT. That's all there is here in Burbank CA. I would say that the Clone Pilot is the hotest ticket in town right now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-06-2002, 01:52 PM
Pegwarmers in Boulder County, Colorado (and surrounding areas):
*Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter) (at TRU)
*Yoda (Jedi Master) (................................................. .just kidding)
*Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue)
*Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master)
*Endor Rebel Soldier
*Massiff
*Orn Free Taa
*Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot)
*Nexu

These ones are near-pegwarmers:
*C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
*Captain Typho
*Jango Fett (Final Battle)
*Deluxe Anakin
*Deluxe Obi-Wan
*Deluxe Tyranus
*Deluxe C-3PO

These can be found, usually:
*Geonosian Warrior
*Dexter Jettster
*Luke (Bespin Duel)
*Vader (Bespin Duel)

The rest are very scarce or impossible to find. :)

LTBasker
10-06-2002, 01:59 PM
All you can find here are 40 and down, 41+ are all non-existant here. I'd say the main sellers are Jango Kamino and Preview, Clone Trooper Red and Preview, Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase, Female Jedi, Yoda, and Dooku. I wouldn't say any of them have really sold out, because they show up at different stores, I guess somse stores may have sold out of their inventory here and can't get more in because of the lower numbers of them so they're shipped to other stores while new figures are shipping to the faster selling stores, except the newest figures here are the Chewie wave. :rolleyes:

Wolfwood319
10-06-2002, 06:40 PM
The GR Mace, FB Jango, Endor Han, and Endor Trooper are truly pegwarmers in my area, (was just at a Target that had nothing but GR Mace.)

I haven't seen Peasent Anakin, Padme, and some other early figures for a while. Everything else under #40 is out there, but not numerous. Haven't seen anything #41 and up except for one Teemto. Haven't seen Acklay or Gunship yet either.

thespar
10-06-2002, 10:44 PM
hard to find in my area last time i looked
Yoda
any one past 40
Selling fast Doouke
peg wamers
any one have to state above.

InsaneJediGirl
10-07-2002, 07:52 AM
PegWarmers:
The First 40,minus Yoda and Dooku.I've only seen Dooku twice,and I have never seen a Yoda figure in my area(No matter what time I go to the store).

HTF:
41+ With the first 40 pegwarming in my area,stores arent sending in requests for newer waves,or keeping the new waves in the back.Ackalay and the Gunship and the new Deluxe(Minus Cantina Packs) are also hard to find around here.

amidalak
10-07-2002, 08:28 PM
anything past 40, forget it in central florida. with the talk of hasbro pulling some of the old stuff off the shelf at t-r-u, what figs do you guys think should stay? generic or army builders imho, no one needs a hundred zam wesells!

Tycho
10-07-2002, 08:57 PM
I don't understand why Zam is so unpopular. We get a new, hot female bounty hunter - and everyone wanted female baddies - and she peg warms.

The Sneak Preview was so-so, but the Saga has points of articulation (ankle twists) that you can't even see and the shape-shifter mask, plus holster that holds her gun, and a detachable arm plus quick-draw feature. Zam is probably one of the most under-rated figures out there.

Nevertheless, she's slowly selling out in my area. Kids who are collecting just didn't want her first. Maybe they don't want her at all - or maybe they don't have anything else to buy...so. In any case, no Saga figures are as bad as the E1 stuff (over a year at pegwarming for Maul and JarJar). Endor Soldier w. Goatee has not been out 3 months I think (maybe just barely 4). It should clear. It is helpful if the Bikerscout and Han are available to be purchased with other Endor dudes. Teebo has sold out.

JEDIpartner
10-07-2002, 09:32 PM
I LOVE my Zam figures! I like them both... actually!

I have to agree with you on your list, Tycho. I would LOVE to snag another Artoo and lop off its middle leg. I'm about as surprised as ANYONE in regards to the scarcity of OPD Anakin and CC Obi-Wan. I STILL think that OPD-Ani is a rather lame figure... but who knew???

Prince Xizor
10-07-2002, 09:50 PM
I live in Western MA, and the pegwarmers around here vary between stores.

Walmart:
GR Mace Windu
FB Jango Fett
Tusken Mother
Endor Soldier
Shaak Ti
Kit Fisto
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Caption Typho
Qui-Gon
Anakin Peaseant
Arena Padme
Jar Jar
Obi-Won (Both Kinds)
Han
Dexter
Luke
Vader
Zam

Target:
Luminara
Royal Guard
Taun We
Han
Mace
Fett FB
Jar Jar
Vader
Luke

KB:
Clone Troopers (Red)
Han
Fett FB
Obi-Wan Pilot
Dooku (Just put like 10 out)

TRU:
Palpatine
Puhr
Chewie
Han
Fett FB
Jar Jar
Snaggletooth (Christ, there has to be 50 of these, seriously)

As for vehicles and beasts, everyone has the Reek, both Speeders, Slave I, the Starfighter, and TRU has the X-Wing, and Landspeeder. Nobody has the Acklay.

So you can pretty much get anything you need except the most new toys, which have shown up in little spats.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-07-2002, 10:14 PM
If you look hard enough, you could pretty much find every figure in my area, #1-40, with the exception of a few.

The only figures that I have consistently not come across are Count Dooku, Anakin HD, and Yoda (although I just spotted a couple for the third time at a KB last weekend). There are a few figures that are becoming hard to find such as R2 and Baby Fett, but of all the hunts I've gone one within the last couple of weeks, I know I have spotted them on a couple of occasions.

It's darn near a miracle if you find any figure over #40 in my area.