PDA

View Full Version : What characters would you like to see?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Other than the obvious characters to be in EIII, who would you like to see?

Here's a list of confirmed returning characters (no spoilers here):
*Obi-Wan Kenobi
*Anakin Skywalker
*Padmé Amidala
*Palpatine
*Mace Windu
*Yoda
*Dooku
*C-3PO
*R2-D2
*Bail Organa
There are a few others but I'm not gonna give anything away!

I'd like to see:
*Jar Jar Binks
*Tarkin
*Mon Mothma (senator)
*Ackbar (senator)
*Luke and Leia (babies)
*Chewbacca (cameo)
*Han Solo (ten-year-old kid cameo)

What about you?

bigbarada
10-06-2002, 12:57 PM
I'd like to see:

Jar Jar
Jabba
young Tarkin
Mon Mothma (so I can shake this nagging feeling that she might actually be Padme in disguise - that's not a spoiler, just speculation)
Colton Antilles

I don't really think we will see Ackbar, since supposedly that race didn't really get involved in galactic affairs until just before ROTJ.

I was originally very opposed to the idea of Han and Chewie making cameos, right now I don't care either way.

mini-rock
10-06-2002, 01:40 PM
I"d like to see Jar Jar in a larger role than he had in AOTC. :)

As for Han & Chewie being in EP3 I don't know. I'm a little iffy on that.

Pendo
10-06-2002, 02:52 PM
Jar Jar Binks,
Darth Vader,
Tarkin,
Mon Mothma,
and Chewbacca.

I like the idea of Chewbacca, because when he and Obi-Wan meet in the cantina in Ep4 it seems like they have met before...:) but I don't really like the idea of Solo in the prequels, I think he should be kept for the OT.

PENDO!

Battle Droid
10-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Super Battle Droids (they didn't get much screen time in AOTC)
Battle Droids
Destroyer Droids
Geonosians
Poggle the Lesser
Rune Haako (on the Republic's side)
Nute Gunray (and get killed violantly, I hate him!)
Wat Tambor (more screen time than in AOTC)
Yoda's Species Jedi Youngling

tagmac
10-08-2002, 09:48 PM
Jan Dodonna
Tarkin
Mon Mothma
Chewbacca (cameo - have Kashyyk finally end up on film, with wookies, including Chewie, being rounded up as slaves)
At least one Bothan (after all, they were mentioned in ROTJ, but not yet seen)
Luke and Leia as infants

187-Maul
10-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Baddle Droids
Super Battle Droids
Droideka - all three so we can get more toys out of them and because they're cool
Jabba
Darth Vader
maybe some wookies, doesn't have to be chewbacca
Jar-Jar Binks
Boba Fett, not big role

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2002, 07:07 PM
tagmac, I thought there was a Bothan in EII, a separatist that doesn't talk.

Han Solo, could be just something of a cameo like Boba in ANH:SE was. Nothing big. However, maybe he could save Chewbacca and some other Wookiees on Kashyyyk. So, he could have a big role or a cameo, I don't really care if he's in there at all, actually.

The 'Xir
10-24-2002, 02:31 AM
Hhhhm who'd I like to see..:

Because the story will be in the midst of Universal War I think it's possible to show most statesman on both imperial and rebellion sides from EP IV-VI like TARKIN!!!, Jan Dodonna(Imperial, remember he was a seperatist in IV), Motti, Tagge, Needa, Veers, Ozzel(show him screwing up during battle would be kinda funny)and of course Piett! Oh, and Duh!, how about STORMTROOPERS! Grand Admiral Thrawn. I think Jerjerrod would be too young in EpIII at least to show in battle!

Rebels: Mon Mothma, Ackbar, Madine, Willard, Rieekan, Garm Bel Ibis form the Books!

Then:
Chewbacca and Slave Wookies
Young Han Solo
Han's Parents
maybe, Young Lando
Lando's Parents
Boba Fett
Dengar
A whole division of IG-88's(ooo, that just gave me an Idea go to EpI forum to see!)
Jabba and Bib Fortuna
Ewok Senatorial Representatives
The other Yoda-Like Characters from EpI
and...
Mara Jade's Parents with her as a baby(like a scene in a newborn infirmary, when young luke and leia are born, Mara's parents could be a coulpe of cribs over leaning over and saying, "I think we'll name her Mara". Not going to happen but it would be cool to see!

Pendo
10-24-2002, 08:32 AM
The 'Xir just successfully named every single character ever to get mentioned in the whole Star Wars Universe ;):D.

Wow, you wanna see alot of characters don't you. Well don't build up your hopes cause I doubt ALL of them will be seem :).

PENDO!

Jedi Master Silas
10-26-2002, 03:10 AM
Big Barada you got me thinking in overdrive with your Mon Mothma theory....anything is possiable.

I'd like to see:

*Grand Moff Tarkin
*Infant Luke and Leia
*Boba
*Aurra
*Love to see a walking carpet ( A wookie of any kind)
*Mon Mothma (to see if Big Barada theory is right)
*Clonetroopers (I want to see the change to stormtroopers)
*YODA!!
*C3P0 and R2 of course
*Mace
*Jar Jar in a small part....
*Will we ever see the spirit of Qui Gon??????

The 'Xir
10-26-2002, 08:47 PM
Ooooo... good call on the Spirit of Qui-Gon!!!!

otisdodge
10-27-2002, 04:13 AM
Qui-Gonn was not one with the force--he didn't disappear like Yoda and Obi-wan. I hope we don't see his spirit.
I also hope we DON'T see:
Jar Jar
Mon Mothma
Geonosians
Han
and especially no BOBA FETT

Pendo
10-27-2002, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by otisdodge
Qui-Gonn was not one with the force--he didn't disappear like Yoda and Obi-wan. I hope we don't see his spirit.

Just because QGJ didn't dissapear doesn't mean he can't come back as a spirit, after all he does shout "Anakin, Anakin! Noooooooooo!". The whole dissapearing thing hasn't been explained yet.

Qui-Gon's spirit was set to appear in Episode II but due to Liam Neeson's motorcycle accident they had change the scene.

I would like to see his spirit in Episode III, but only briefly like we do Obi-Wan's on Hoth.

PENDO!

YodaBoba
11-04-2002, 09:20 AM
I would like to see the folowing characters:

A young Tarkin
Mon Mothma
Maybe a Sipirt of Qui-Gon

Cameo of these (I could live without them in the prequels):
A young Han Solo
Chewbacca
A young Lando Calrissian

We will defrinary see Darth Vader. Anakin falls in Episode III. That's a given. We will see one of Anakin's children or both of them.

Jek Porky 2002
11-09-2002, 09:07 AM
How did they do Qui-Gon's voice in EpII, was it Liam doing a special recording, sometime inbetween Sept 2000 and May 2002, or was it just a loop of him saying Anakin! (As in Anakin drop) from Episode I and someone else saying NOOOOOO! (Although it sounded more like NAAARRRRRRRR!)

Pendo
11-10-2002, 07:00 AM
He was meant to appear as a spirit and have more dialogue, etc. but they had to change the script after his motorcycle accident. They just used dialogue of him shouting "Anakin" and repeated it. They then got someone to shout "Nooooooooo" and using special sound techniques they edited the voice to make it sound like Qui-Gon (well it was supposed to sound like him :rolleyes:;)).

PENDO!

Toad
11-17-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Pendo
He was meant to appear as a spirit and have more dialogue, etc. but they had to change the script after his motorcycle accident. They just used dialogue of him shouting "Anakin" and repeated it. They then got someone to shout "Nooooooooo" and using special sound techniques they edited the voice to make it sound like Qui-Gon (well it was supposed to sound like him :rolleyes:;)).

PENDO!

Can you specify a source for this? Perhaps something official... I heard this at another forum, and someone chalked it up to IMDB!! :crazed: I laughed very hard.

I can't see how a motorcycle accident would disable his ability to appear in a few scenes.....I believe he was concurrently filming scenes for "Gangs of New York" in 2000/2001. Further, his accident happened in Nov/Dec 2000. Shooting for AOTC started somewhere around June 1999. If he was healthy for 15 months before the accident, and for months following it, he could certainly have been added in. (Just as Sio Bibble and the conveyor belt scenes were).

Pendo
11-17-2002, 11:53 AM
I deffo read it from an official source, i think it was possibly the Official UK Magazine, but not too sure.

I'll dig it back up in a few minutes :).

PENDO!

Pendo
11-17-2002, 12:12 PM
Ok, I was wrong, it wasn't from an official source :rolleyes:. I read it from DVD Review magazine. They're usually quite reliable though. I'll see if the LucasFilm Jedi Council will answer this question.

PENDO!

Darth Grifter
11-20-2002, 03:32 PM
Qui Gon can appear as a spirit because Darth Vader didn't disappear into the force like Obi-Wan and yet Anakin appears in the end of ROTJ, right? Just a thought.

I think it is kind of late to be adding in characters that are side bars in EU. The only real characters that we could see in EIII are characters that have speaking (decent sized) roles in EIV - VI because the time committed to their character development would be time wasted from story development, right? I don't know, maybe I'm a sceptic, but, real fears have I for the fate of our beloved series.

Boba will have to be back because of the time spent on foreshadowing in Clones (scene with helmet at end of Geonosis battle)

Scenes with Wookies would be cool, but purely fan based and hard to insert into plot.

Bail Antilles would be nice to see in political action against the rising Emp.

Frankly, I'll be glad to see a continuous movie that covers plot discrepencies.

tagmac
11-23-2002, 11:41 PM
It would be nice if they could fit Aurra Sing in there. They made too much of a big deal out of her to leave it at that 2 second appearance in TPM.

Pendo
06-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Saw this (http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20030602.html) Ask Jedi Council on StarWars.com and it made me think it would be cool to see these characters, Sate Pestage, Janus Greejatus, Sim Aloo, Ars Dangor, and Kren Blista-Vanee. Perhaps partners with Palpatine to help him take over the galaxy :).

PENDO!

TheDarthVader
06-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Pendo, right on! I would love to see the Imperial Dignitaries in action. I am sure that some are force-sensitive, if not all of them. Those guys just look EVIL :evil: I hope we see them in EpIII!!!!!! :)

Brainiak76
06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
young tarkin
spirit of Qui gon
stormtroopers
VADER

scruffziller
06-05-2003, 09:17 AM
Young Tarkin of course with Admiral Ackbar as his slave.
Plus everything else folks have listed.

Dar Basra
06-05-2003, 09:34 AM
Kit Fisto