PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Blue, Green and Yellow Clone Trooper variations????

Turbowars
10-06-2002, 08:07 PM
You would think that Hasbro would have produced these by now, heck they should have been out May 23rd. Does anyone have a clue as of when we might see these.

bigbarada
10-06-2002, 10:37 PM
I'm hoping we get a highly articulated, neutrally posed Clonetrooper with all five color variations by the end of 2003.

thespar
10-06-2002, 10:38 PM
problemly the only way we will some them is by a four pack form the star wars fan club.

Turbowars
10-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Man, right now Hasbro would sell the crap out of them. They could ship full cases of them, just like Kenner did with the stormtroopers in the 90's

Prince Xizor
10-06-2002, 11:07 PM
I am sure they will make a new Clonetrooper. They would be crazy not to, how well did the preview Clonetrooper sell, or the commtech Stormtrooper?

I think they are just waiting until maybe the third movie.

Beast
10-06-2002, 11:11 PM
We'll probably end up seeing two a year. That way we have all of the different colors before E3 opens. The movie did just open after all, it's not like Hasbro can produce every charecter in a single movie in 1 year. Remember that it wasn't until 2000 that we got the Security Battle Droid. And we still need a good Pilot Battle Droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
10-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Waiting for the 3d movie???? No way, not with the Gunship out and about. You need about 10 Clones for that alone. I will not accept that as an anwser. ;) LOL

Turbowars
10-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
We'll probably end up seeing two a year. That way we have all of the different colors before E3 opens. The movie did just open after all, it's not like Hasbro can produce every charecter in a single movie in 1 year. Remember that it wasn't until 2000 that we got the Security Battle Droid. And we still need a good Pilot Battle Droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks I KNOW, I KNOW JJB, but thats still the wrong answer. I want to here that wave 10 will have a assortment of all 6 Clones. 2 of each in a case. Just think of that! EE would sell out in 5 minutes. ;) But what you said is true, damn!

Beast
10-06-2002, 11:24 PM
I know what ya mean, I would love super-poseable versions of all the colors of the Clonetroopers right now. Not to mention the workout outfit and Clone Child as well. I'm sure that Hasbro will make us happy before 2005 with E3's stuff. The Clone Child could be coming, as he's rumored to be included with Lama Su. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jjreason
10-07-2002, 03:50 AM
And the AT-TE is almost a certainty - likely with a unique pack in figure of some kind. Let's hope for 2 like the AT-AT!

Turbowars
10-07-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by jjreason
And the AT-TE is almost a certainty - likely with a unique pack in figure of some kind. Let's hope for 2 like the AT-AT! With that said, I don't think Hasbro will ever give us decent pack-ins

Lord Tenebrous
10-07-2002, 07:04 PM
He means that he hopes that two unique clones are packed with the vehicle. But we all know that pack-ins are usually of a lesser quality.

I'd like Hasbro to change that, though, and give us clones with nice mini-rigs. Maybe a Kaminoan Sea Speeder, a Scout Skyhopper, unique little ships that, along with the Speeder Bike, add to your Clone Wars scenes.