PDA

View Full Version : SE Wisconsin

Val Da Car
10-07-2002, 09:48 AM
I found the Deluxe Geonosian at the Target on Bluemound outside of Milwaukee.....Are these packaged with the Deluxe Clonetrooper and Speeder bike?

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 07:20 AM
on 27th street I found the following: TRU has two Republic Gunships and the Darth Maul/Sith Training and TA Anakin.

Walmart has Gunships also some of the variant packaging Acklays but the boxes have dings.

Target has Deluxe C3P0's but no new figures

Racine TRU has the Unleashed Mace and Count Dooku but there are not prices for the figures in their system!!!! They have a sale tags up listing their Saga figure pricing that they have had since May/June. I did finally find a Ki Adi Mundi which means they might be getting some new Saga figs. Reeks stacked to the ceiling @ $9.98

Racine WalMart has nothing new.

2-1B
10-17-2002, 01:08 PM
Hi, do you ever look in Kenosha? I'm a few hours away but get down there from time to time.

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 03:18 PM
Yep I do but only 2-3 times a week...the basic stores Target, Wallyworld, KB Toys and Toyworks...

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Is there something in particular you are looking for...just PM me

Val Da Car
10-18-2002, 08:39 AM
Walmart: Oak Creek: Geonosian Arena qty 1 & Republic Gunship qty 1

Figure wave up thru 40 (a TON of Han Solo's)

Val Da Car
10-19-2002, 01:41 PM
TRU: Racine Lott Dodd, Tusken w/Massiff, TA Anakin, Yoda, Padme Pilot,Luminara, Watto, Teemto & Ki Adi Mundi all in their own bin in the middle of the floor with a sign....New Star Wars figures in this bin......In the path of the existing figures all for $4.99

Val Da Car
10-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Kenosha...

Walmart nothing new at all....Qui Gon Ginn and Endor troopers.

Racine

WalMart took down their endcap and replaced with all of the same He-Man figures and have not refilled the rest of the existing stock up to and including the Chewbacca wave.

Target still has only C3P0 deluxe and 5 Mace Windu regular figs.

Val Da Car
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Maybe I should join the Milwookie Fan Club...I am so lonely here in Wisconsin.....home of the Packers north of DA BEARS

Quite-Gone Jim
10-25-2002, 01:10 PM
Up in NE Wisconsin, I just found all the latest figures except Ephont Mon at TRU. This is the first new stuff we've gotten since June!

On a personal note, being a lonely collector isn't all bad - you don't have to fight to get the new figures :) , but you get a lot more peg warmers:(

2-1B
10-26-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Gone Jim
Up in NE Wisconsin, I just found all the latest figures except Ephont Mon at TRU.

Was this last Saturday at the GB store? I was there and they had the same figs, everything but Ephant Mon. Were they all in a bin at the front of the store?

Val Da Car
10-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Visited the local stores and found TRU with 3 Gunships and this madman tearing through the bins to figure out where the Clone trooper pilots were. We have not seen any and the store only have the new waves thru the TA Anikan, Tusken w/Massiff and the rest that wave (sans Ephant+Clone trooper pilot). I told the guy this and said buy them online and save yourself the hassle (and destruction).

He thanked me and offered me a Unleashed figure for cheap and I politely declined. None the less another satisfied TRU customer, since they are still in stock @ amazon for $6.99

Quite-Gone Jim
10-28-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

Was this last Saturday at the GB store? I was there and they had the same figs, everything but Ephant Mon. Were they all in a bin at the front of the store?

These are hold over from last Saturday, in the big bin up front.

Val Da Car
10-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Got Walmart to price match the $2.99 at Target and BAM!!! Eleven more Battle Droids (Crummy mold or not make the Geonosian Arena scene fill out nice.

27th street TRU

4 Republic Gunships and 2 Geonosian Arenas!!!

Everyone else is dry especially since it is Monday and Holiday help needs to be trained.

Capn_Frank
11-25-2002, 02:45 PM
Just found a newly opened case of the accessory kits at the Target at Howell & Chase on the south side.

I bought one of each because I hadn't seen them yet.
I have already opened them and have them sitting on my desk at work.

I saw another guy buying the other 6 as I was checking out.

Cap'n Frank