PDA

View Full Version : let me get this figured out...

ki-adi mundi's bro
10-28-2001, 09:45 AM
okay...so, if TPM takes place 30 years before ANH, then everything we see is old technology to luke....the lightsabers, the battles,etc,etc...but why is it that they never have a double balded lightsaber in the the trilogy? it seems like TPM has new technology when you watch it but then you realize..."hey, this crap is old!"
what do you guys think??

JediTricks
10-28-2001, 12:02 PM
32 years, and see the following Classic Trilogy thread which has COMPLETELY covered this issue already:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1233

master jedi
10-28-2001, 08:10 PM
After the empire took over the galaxy technology sort of died down a lot. Since therewere only 2 guys with lightsabers and not really a big use for them. Luke needed a lightsaber quickly so he only made a single bladed saber. I don't see why Vader would need a double bladed saber. And Palpatine and Yoda, I think, didn't need a lightsaber.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-29-2001, 12:05 AM
If a double-barreled shotgun is much more powerful than a handgun, why don't more people have them? Well, it's easier to use a handgun than a shotgun; better to aim, less "kick," easier to conceal, etc. So why not just have a single-bladed one? It's easier, that's all. Plus, the other thread is right. :D

ki-adi mundi's bro
10-29-2001, 07:23 AM
okay..my mistake...

JediTricks
10-29-2001, 11:03 AM
NP, that's why I linked you that other thread, to inform. :)

Eternal Padawan
10-29-2001, 02:21 PM
It's the same reason I wear women's lacy, silk panties instead of a burlap sack. It's just more comfortab...

...what? What did I say??

:eek: Oh no!

nevermind:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

JediTricks
10-30-2001, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Let me help. You said YOU, ETERNAL PADAWAN, ENJOY WEARING WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR, does that ring a bell? :D

GNT
10-30-2001, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
It's the same reason I wear women's lacy, silk panties instead of a burlap sack. It's just more comfortab...

:eek: Oh no!

nevermind:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I always thought you would be a cross dresser ;)

ki-adi mundi's bro
10-30-2001, 06:40 AM
how did this post go to womens underwear? let it stop.