PDA

View Full Version : tri-logo freeze frame weequay

fourtwo
10-09-2002, 04:24 AM
ok, i acquired one of these in a game of chance for a very small price.

before i say...rip it open like a toy should be....i'm curious to know if this is as valuable as his american freeze frame counter part i have seen at such ludacris pricing on evil-bay. someone know? if yes i may have one or two of these available for trade pretty darn soon.

thanks in advance
:)

ACPin
10-09-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by fourtwo
ok, i acquired one of these in a game of chance for a very small price.

before i say...rip it open like a toy should be....i'm curious to know if this is as valuable as his american freeze frame counter part i have seen at such ludacris pricing on evil-bay. someone know? if yes i may have one or two of these available for trade pretty darn soon.

thanks in advance
:)
It's ten times less valuable than the US carded. Though it's good for trading with collectors that still have that hole in their FF collection.

sith_killer_99
10-11-2002, 10:09 PM
Don't you mean 1/10th as valuable? ;)

In any event the Tri-Lingual (AKA Canadian) Freeze Frame Weequay is much easier to come by than the American counterpart. Though it is still a bit on the expensive side, usually catching $40.00 or more, though I have seen them go for as much as $80.00.

If you want a REAL good laugh check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1775469922

Buy price of $550.00 and this fool rates it at "C-9+ (maybe a c-9.5 minus)!"

He actually put an exclamation point behind that pathetic statement.:rolleyes: I have seen US Freeze Frame Weequay professionally rated at C-9.5 (AKA 95)by AFA and sealed in hard (tamper proof) acrylic cases go for less than that.

keith koth
10-18-2002, 12:07 PM
Don't take this as being offensive, but.....If you know how much the U.S. version goes for on ebay...then why could you not figure out how much the tri-logo version is worth? It took you longer to start this thread than it would have taken you to look it up yourself on e-bay.

Turbowars
10-18-2002, 08:20 PM
Dude, relax! We are here for fun! There may not of been a Tri-Logo FF Weequay on Ebay at the time. Anyways I found a FF Tri Weequay at a Collectors store for $37 C-9+ I bought a US one for $300 C-9.5 there's the difference.

Lewis
11-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Here in the UK a FF US Weequay is going for 329....Silly prices for something that a kid is supposed to rip open and play with..:(