PDA

View Full Version : Tie Bomber!?!?!

Battle Droid
10-09-2002, 02:18 PM
That's what I think it is anyway, how about you guys?

http://www.fbtb.net/hereis2003/partone.jpg

LTBasker
10-09-2002, 02:20 PM
That's definitely a curved TIE wing, it could be the TIE Interceptor, however the cliffs in the backgrounds could be evidence that they're doing the bombing scene from Empire so most likely it is a TIE Bomber. (Finally) :happy:

fourtwo
10-09-2002, 03:31 PM
i'm not buying that as the tie bomber. we'll see though i guess. they say by friday.

Jangu Fett
10-09-2002, 06:45 PM
After the surprise we got form the T-16, this could be a TIE Scout. Yes, I know the Scout was never actually seen but, there are pictures around of what the ship looks like. And maybe its not from the classic trilogy. It could be from AOTC.?. It could be a Geonosian Fighter? Who knows what it is, we'll all find out Friday.

P.S.-- I hope everybody realizes that we'll get to bottom of the picture on Thursday.

LTBasker
10-09-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Jangu Fett
And maybe its not from the classic trilogy. It could be from AOTC.?. It could be a Geonosian Fighter? Who knows what it is, we'll all find out Friday.

Kinda doubtful, no ships really had black and grey colors as their main color, along with LEGO adding blue bricks to'em, only TIE's have had that done to them. Plus in the character bar on the side it's dark colored.

Although one weird thing, in the top bar theres something white, but nothing white fits in with the background on the box that's white except for the Hyperspace ring, but I don't think that would come with any blue, grey or black parts on the outer section. Plus that looks more like an upper wing tip.

JediBoulton
10-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Here is a tread by SKIBOB that is in this same section:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15128

looks like the TIE BOMBER IS REAL !!!

Battle Droid
10-10-2002, 02:34 PM
HAHA, I knew it, it looks awesome! :eek: