PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars...

yukface27
10-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Has anyone played this game or seen any videos of it? I'm really curious about how this game looks in action. I've seen screens of it and I know the whole premise of it, I just wanna know how it plays. Also, what vehicles can you man in the game? I'm really hoping you can fly a speeder bike, because I saw a pic of Mace on one. Now that would be bad-arse! I thought I heard that you can fight with a saber and stuff on foot, is that true? And the final question: can you play as the opposing forces (Battledroids, Genonosians, etc.)? Ok, that's all.

Bobajames
10-09-2002, 10:33 PM
i don't think that i have seen the videos for this one, but star wars galaxies looks pretty neat, although i don't quite get the entire plot of the game yet, i saw a video for it and the graphics on these games just keep getting better and better. i seen some screenshots of clonewars in a magazine... i think i'm definitely getting it.

yukface27
10-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Yeah I know. I am so excited for Galaxies. I mean, a full-fledged Star Wars RPG, how cool is that? And the game is so fricking huge! Jez, it's coming to consoles too! So awesome. I can't wait to be a smuggler, Jedi, or whatever. I'm getting tingly. But if anyone else has some info on Clone Wars, please divulge.

Boba Rhett
10-09-2002, 10:49 PM
Pfft. Good luck getting to be a Jedi in Galaxies. :cry:

I'll be picking up Clone Wars as soon as it's out.

Lord Malakite
10-09-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by yukface27
Has anyone played this game or seen any videos of it? I'm really curious about how this game looks in action. I've seen screens of it and I know the whole premise of it, I just wanna know how it plays. Also, what vehicles can you man in the game? I'm really hoping you can fly a speeder bike, because I saw a pic of Mace on one. Now that would be bad-arse! I thought I heard that you can fight with a saber and stuff on foot, is that true? And the final question: can you play as the opposing forces (Battledroids, Genonosians, etc.)? Ok, that's all. Everything you are looking for can be viewed at LucasArts Official Site (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarstheclonewars/default.htm).

Lord Malakite
10-11-2002, 04:20 PM
IGN has put up their review of the GCN version of the game along with some videos.

The GCN version of Clone Wars will be available October 29 and the PS2 version will be available in December.