View Full Version : 2003 LEGO Star War Pics

SkiBob
10-10-2002, 06:48 AM
check them out, very cool stuff:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/starwars.jpg

skibob

JediBoulton
10-10-2002, 08:22 AM
The AT-TE is pretty cool!! -- The Tie Boomber is not a bad job either. Jabba Palace doesn't need my praise -- it gets it all on its own!!

Thanks for the PICs.

Battle Droid
10-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Those are awesome, I love the look of the Geonosians! :eek:

Jangu Fett
10-10-2002, 07:10 PM
That AT-TE is awesome, I'm can't wait to get my hands on one. Heck, I'll try to get two. One for each of the Gunships I have.:D All these sets are cool and there is no doubt I'm getting them. But, I thought the clue said the Battle Droids are sand red? Those look like rose colored droids.

And, thats only 7 sets :confused: I was told there were going to be 11. What are the other 4 sets?

LTBasker
10-10-2002, 07:22 PM
I think FBTB.net is claiming there are other sets but they're the mini-sets and will be announced later.

Unforunately that website seems to have taken that big picture down.

Jangu Fett
10-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Lego should do a couple figure sets. Like they used to. They could do Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers, Jedi Knights, Battle Droids, Rebel Troops. Put 5 or 6 figs together, well the Battle Droids set you could add more to that one. They would fly off the selves.

JediTricks
10-10-2002, 08:50 PM
Looks like an awesome assortment this year, FBTB has pics of the TIE Bomber, Geonosian Fighter, and AT-TE today - these all look like winners. I can't believe Lego is putting one of those Technic missile-launchers in the TIE Bomber though, I can't stand those things.

fourtwo
10-11-2002, 07:58 PM
i'm not really feelin the tie bomber actually, i'll think twice about buying it. ok, maybe not..... but the bomber section looks hokey.

so far i'm only really interested in the jabba sets and the bomber. the AT-TE is cool, but way too expensive. are they ever going to give us a cheap way to get clone troopers?

ACPin
10-11-2002, 11:59 PM
AT-TE, Geonosian fighter and the Jabba sets are what interests me. Finally could do a real Geonosis battle diorama since I've got the TF covered! :D

LTBasker
10-12-2002, 05:08 PM
Anybody still have that pictures of those loose versions from the German site?

Rebelscum just posted boxed and "loose" pictures of the sets, although you can tell they're from the German picture just rearranged to look unique, except for the Geonosian Fighter set, which they photoshopped from the box (very badly I might add) and then stuck their Rebelscum logo on the images. :rolleyes:

The boxed pics look exactly likw FBTB.net's pics, which is reasonable cause they could've just asked to use those pics but the thing is, they still slapped their Rebelscum logo on them. Sad...

Jangu Fett
10-24-2002, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know if these are the only sets we'll see in 2003? Or will there be additional releases in like 6 months from the January release?

Also, is there anyone else who would like to see Lego take a shot at doing Dooku's Sailer? I think will some technic pieces a Solar Sailer would rock.

SkiBob
11-09-2002, 06:46 PM
"Does anyone know if these are the only sets we'll see in 2003? Or will there be additional releases in like 6 months from the January release? "

I know for a fact that there are at least two other sets to be released in July....including an AT-AT

skibob

Jangu Fett
11-09-2002, 07:29 PM
Please tell me there are photos of that AT-AT, I'm already going :crazed: crazy for these new sets. Can you tell us what the other set, you know of will be?

Thats great, At lest we won't have to wait a whole year for new sets.

Darth Deering
11-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Love that big plastic Jabba!!!