PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy DVD

derek
10-28-2001, 07:18 PM
the final fantasy dvd came out last week, and if you liked the film,all 5 of you who saw it:), you may want to check out this double disc set. it's loaded with extras, just like our beloved episode 1, but the best part of the dvd is an outtake in which the "cast" re-enacts michael jackson's video thriller. this alone is worth the $17 i paid for it at wal-mart. there's nothing better than watching my favorite cyber babe, aki ross, lead her fellow "cast" through the dance number of thriller.... which reminds me, michael jackson has an album coming out tuesday. i know i'll be in line behind GNT, emperor howdy and size 18 kenobi waiting for the store to open.:)

master jedi
10-28-2001, 07:36 PM
I thought it was coming out next tuesday. From what you've said I can't wait to get my hands on this DVD. I thought it was only a 1 disc set. It's a shame it didn't do well in theatres.

THE Slayer
10-29-2001, 03:29 PM
I love it when the extras on DVDs turn out to be more fun/worth while than the movies themselves.

master jedi
10-31-2001, 12:40 PM
I just bought Final Fantasy on DVD. WOW! What a DVD. I thought the thriller thing would be longer though.
I paid over $20 for it at Wal-Mart. What's up with that?

JediCole
10-31-2001, 02:03 PM
MJ,
It sounds like you have fallen victim to the infamous Wal-Mart lack of consistant pricing. I've seen it time and again on the Star Wars figures (different prices at different stores, often only a few miles from each other). I'm not terribly surpised.

If anyone is interested, I have some promo posters of everyone's favorite CG babe from Final Fantasy available. One is currently on eBay. Email for details.