PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Starfighter w/ Obi Pilot on sale at KB

mrmiller
10-11-2002, 08:00 AM
I don't know if this has been posted before (I searched and didn't see it), but I thought I'd share this info with everyone.

I had not been able to find the Jedi Starfighter with Obi Wan at all in my area, until yesterday. I stopped by Kay-Bee and they had just got a shipment in. They were all already marked down to $21 from $26 or $27. Needless to say I picked one up.

Has anyone else seen this deal? Looks like KB has been getting some of the newer stuff in lately, so maybe they are trying to move out some of the older stuff.

=MATT=

Sinister Lord
10-11-2002, 08:20 AM
Huh? That's a sale? No offense, but until it gets down below $15 I don't consider it "on sale".

JangoFart
10-11-2002, 08:54 AM
They are marked down to $19.99 'round these parts. But, I have this ship and I have this figure. I have no desire to have both packed together. Would I buy the Slave I w/ Jango pack-in? Sure! But, the Jedi Starfighter ain't no Slave I and Obi-Wan ain't no Jango.

"I know Jango Fett. Jango Fett was a friend of mine. You, sir, are no Jango Fett."

J

mrmiller
10-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Maybe it was $19.99 and $21 or so with tax- I forget. Anyhow, when it's an exclusive and you can't get it elsewhere, I'll take any price drop at all. Seeing as I had not ever bought the ship, this was a pretty good deal, as for the price of the ship alone you get an Obi Wan- and it's packaged cool too. Just wanted to spread the love.

=MATT=

Val Da Car
10-11-2002, 11:03 AM
one of my K B Toyworks has it sitting at $21.99 marked down from the $24.99 as standard operating procedure.......

As for K B in general I don't usually go to the regular stores...since the toy works fit the bill for me...

Darth Sidious
10-11-2002, 11:09 AM
It was $19.99 at mine. I will not be getting it. I have a JSF. I have CC Obi. I have no desire whatsoever to get these.

Bib Forlobster
10-12-2002, 05:17 PM
The Kay-Bee by me marked this item down when they first got it in. I guess it's not a bad price if you don't own either item yet, but I don't really consider it an exclusive if I can by all the items in the package elsewhere separately. The only exclusive part is the actual cardboard/plastic window box. The only other pro about this is that all the decals are already on, but that's really stretching to find a pro.

Maybe they're making room for the exclusive Obi-Wan w/Starfighter w/Warp Ring. (only joking, but probably will happen).