PDA

View Full Version : How it should be...

Runobot
10-11-2002, 08:50 PM
This is how I want to see things going down at the end of E3 (how we get to this point? Who knows)...

1) Yoda winds up finishing off Dooku in that cave on Dagobah, that would explain why it is filled with the dark side. This battle drains Yoda so much that he is simply too drained to leave Dagobah.

2) Anakin turns to Vader at the end of the film for whatever reason, takes down a few of the council with a sneak attack, fights another 2 or 3 in an awesome battle royal, then Obi-wan shows up and fights him to a standoff

3) At the very end of the movie, after these major battles, Palpatine finds some way to turn the public opinion against the Jedi...therefore, with the Senate's support, he is authorized to have the clones hunt them down (of course led by Vader). This would be the end of the film, the hunt would just begin...

Sound cool?

Pendo
10-12-2002, 07:50 AM
Sounds pretty cool Runobot :D! I like the idea of Yoda being too drained to leave dagobah ;), I also like the idea of the public going against the Jedi. Very ironic as it is a Jedi that saves everyone by destroying the Empire at the end of Ep6 :D.

PENDO!

Bobajames
10-12-2002, 01:15 PM
i kinda wish there was an episode just about the hunt of the jedi, but that maybe wouldn't be long enough for an entire movie. Oh well.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Runobot, any case you are also Rynobot? Maybe not, because your spelling is a heap better then Rynobot's. :D

Anyway, I like your idea.