PDA

View Full Version : this kinda makes me angry

Anakin
10-12-2002, 05:51 PM
ya know, lots of you people are complaining that there are no new figures, you only have JP Obi-wan and han and chewie and everything but the newest wave, in my town/towns the newest fig is GR mace windu, nothin new past that, it sucks cuz i want the gunship and some pilots and a TA anakin, but NO my stores need to be ***, so just remember you guys will always have more than me

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2002, 06:56 PM
Oh well, if you want JSP Obi-Wan, just LMK. We're flooding over with him over here. If you want the Qui-Gon wave I can hook you up as well. :)

Turbowars
10-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Anakin
ya know, lots of you people are complaining that there are no new figures, you only have JP Obi-wan and han and chewie and everything but the newest wave, in my town/towns the newest fig is GR mace windu, nothin new past that, it sucks cuz i want the gunship and some pilots and a TA anakin, but NO my stores need to be ***, so just remember you guys will always have more than me Cry us all a river buddy. I'm having trouble finding my SECOND Clone Pilot for my Gunship.HEHE:crazed:

Val Da Car
10-12-2002, 11:31 PM
Turbo....At least you have a clone pilot.....Three gunship and I have a Red Clone trooper flying it......it is probably gonna crash soon....

j/k

Prince Xizor
10-13-2002, 01:01 AM
Just wait, it will come eventually. And if you don't feel like waiting anymore you can just order them off the internet. That or take a long drive and stop at every store along the way. You are sure to find something.

QLD
10-13-2002, 01:26 AM
Yes, I will always have more than you!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually.....that wasn't funny.....

Last thing I got was the Han/CHewie wave....

2-1B
10-13-2002, 01:43 AM
I got the gunship and saw the arena, but as far as the figures go we're still stuck on Obers, Han, etc. Still waiting for Tat Attack Ani to show up along with gunship troopers and the like.
My friend JangoFett96 hooked me up with Padme and Maul though, so I'm somewhat satisfied for now. :)

JetsAndHeels
10-13-2002, 10:27 AM
And don't forget Caesar I am STILL looking for you!!
The new Padme and Maul were the last 2 new figs I have found.
I also got the Gunship, but that is it as of now.

2-1B
10-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
And don't forget Caesar I am STILL looking for you!!

Looking? But I'm right here baby ! :crazed:

It's weird to walk into my local Wal-Mart; the same figs hang there perfectly still, collecting dust. And there are TONS of them.
But the bottom shelf is full of excitement as the new boxed items flow in.

They can up the delivery on those new Unleashed figs while they're at it - I only find the ones I do not want. :(

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2002, 12:16 PM
Yesterday, I took the three lone Kit Fistos and put them in the front of the pegs (they were hiding in the back). Maybe some people will see him (he hasn't been around here for awhile) and get him and clear the pegs out a bit. Then I'll do that with Obi-Wan JSP, etc. until there's very few and they'll put out new ones.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bigbarada
10-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Nothing beyond JSP Obi-Wan and Bespin Chewie here either.:cry:

Here's your river, turbowars:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry:

:p:D

Turbowars
10-13-2002, 04:25 PM
I can't swim!!!!!!!!!