PDA

View Full Version : Missing Lines From Star Wars

Rogue II
10-13-2002, 11:08 AM
These lines may have changed the way things happened in the Star Wars Universe:

Yoda(to Luke): "....Beware of the Emperor's Force Lightining."

From the Owner's Manual of the AT-ST: *Not effective against Ewoks.

Exhaust Port
10-13-2002, 02:57 PM
Armor Plating: provides exceptional protection against all known weapons except: rocks, sticks, logs, pebbles, wind, small furry animals, grass, daylight and some kinds of dirt.

I'm sure after each of the victories of the Rebels there were a lot of openings in the Empire R&D department.

Empire Engineering, Proud Developers of the AT-AT , AT-ST , Death Star 1 , Death Star 2 , Tie Fighter , ???

Jargo
10-13-2002, 04:47 PM
USERS MANUAL - DEATH STAR MK I & II by Algernon Peebles BSC.

Chapter thirteen: Safety issues and regulations regarding.

"Handrails must be fitted in both models for optimum performance and safety of all staff. See diagram 11a. for instructions on fitting."

Darth Sidious
10-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Luke (In Hoth, waking up after being stuffed in the Tauntaun): Umm...Han? You managed to cut this damned thing open with my lightsaber, why can't you use my saber to cut away the ice to make the freaking shelter?

Ok, that doesn't really change anything, but I always wondered why Han used the pickaxe to make the shelter when Luke's saber was right there.

LTBasker
10-14-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
Ok, that doesn't really change anything, but I always wondered why Han used the pickaxe to make the shelter when Luke's saber was right there.

Because the lightsaber would've melted the snow leaving nothing to make a roofed shelter out of unless he wanted to be there for a few weeks carving it in the ground with the lightsaber. I haven't seen the shelter that was built (I'm guessing it's visible in widescreen? I've only seen the trilogy in full screen except for at the theaters which I don't remember all that much) and if it was igloo like then he needed to use the axe to break apart the ice so that he could make blocks to create the structure.

Anyways:

TIE Fighter Flight Manual: Unless you're blasting at womprats you're gonna be taken down. Ok we admit it, even a womprat could take this down. If you're reading this, ABORT MISSION!

Stormtrooper Training Officer: Just shoot wildly when you come across a main character, aimed shots will NEVER hit them!

Vader on the Endor platform: "Luke, right now only a blow to the wrist could bring me back."

Han on Endor: Chewie get down here she's wounded! No, wait! I got an idea...
*AT-ST knocks on door with foot while the Rebels are destroyed*

Han and Chewie pass out pictures of Leia kissing Luke and while all of Jabba's palace are hanging with their jaws open the Rebels walk out

Obi on Hoth: Luke you must go to the Dagobah system... LUKE! Do you hear me?!
Luke: teehee, snow angels!

Luke stares deeply into the setting twin suns...then slips off the edge and plummets to the bottom of the pit

Jango: Zam, we cannot fail this time.
Zam: It's ok, I put melted butter on the droid.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
10-14-2002, 09:35 PM
Darth Vader: And no disintegrations!
Boba Fett: As you wish...(mumbles)jack@$$!

Rogue II
10-14-2002, 10:12 PM
...Jabba's last thoughts as the 100 lbs (and half naked) Leia strangles him: Hmmm, maybe I should have taken the cash.

Death Star I Door operator: Close the blast doors, open the blast doors, why can't they make up their stinking minds? Lousy Stormtroopers, they can't even hit the broad side of a bantha.

Pendo
10-15-2002, 04:19 AM
*Sign above door*

MIND YOUR HEAD

:D

PENDO!

Exhaust Port
10-15-2002, 11:11 AM
Sign by railing on catwalk over the ventilation shaft.

Please do NOT throw pennies.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Memo found lost under volumes of paperwork in the detention area of the Death Star.

Attention:

The overall features of the Death Star Interrogation Droid are to be commended. It's cunning design, dreadful accessories, and ruthless appearance are enough to strike fear in the heart of any member of the Rebel Alliance. However, there is one important change that I am ordering to ensure the successful execution of the droid.
It has been recently determined that a chemical formula nicknamed the "truth serum" is highly effective in extracting confessions from individuals.
In a cost cutting move, liquid cocoa butter was inserted into the syringe that accompany the droid.
Therefore I am hereby ordering that all syringes that accompany the Death Star Droid are to emptied and replaced with the truth serum.

Sincerely,
Lt. I.P. Freely