PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Deeds done with sheep?

Nexu
10-13-2002, 07:48 PM
What are your favorite parody songs?

Boba Rhett
10-13-2002, 08:30 PM
The Saga Begins.

Is there really any contest?

Exhaust Port
10-13-2002, 10:31 PM
Amish Paradise

darthvyn
10-14-2002, 12:35 AM
WHO'S FAT???

weird al is awesome!

Exhaust Port
10-14-2002, 02:12 AM
Now that I think about it I can't think of a parody song that isn't done by Weird Al. (at least a popular one).

scruffziller
10-14-2002, 02:15 AM
I Let the Farts.. by ME!!

Darth Cruel
10-14-2002, 03:45 AM
Yoda (no, not "Living La Vida Yoda") by WA is the best of his Star Wars song parodies.

To the tune of "Lola":

"I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda, S-O-D-A so-oda, so-so-so-so-so-da

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log, I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said Yoda, Y-O-D-A Yo-oda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo-da"

This song is funny!

El Chuxter
10-14-2002, 01:12 PM
Just about anything by Weird Al.

I also dig several songs by The Reverend Billy C Wirtz, including "Stairway to Freebird" and "Down in Lynchburg." He's really a funny feller worth checking out. ("Just Friends," "Honky Tonk Hermaphrodite," and "Mennonite Surf Party" are his best three songs, but I don't think they're parodies.)

master jedi
10-14-2002, 02:27 PM
Any Star Wars song by Weird Al along with Amish Paradise and The night Santa went crazy.

darthvyn
10-14-2002, 07:42 PM
richard cheese is really funny too - he does popular rock songs of the day in a "lounge" style...

http://www.ideatown.com/richardcheese/index.html

his first album was "lounge against the machine" and his new one is called "tuxicity"

i saw him do a show in NYC last year, and it was great...

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-14-2002, 09:43 PM
Who's that funny songwriter that pops up occasionally on Conan and Comedy Central? Steven something. He really doesn't do parodies of other songs, he just writes really funny songs such as "my hermaphrodite-y" and "If you kill a kitten(?)"

Some of my favorite Christmas parody songs include "Police Stop My Car" (sung in the tune of Feliz Navidad) and "Whole Lotta Toys" (sung in the tune of Whole Lotta Love by Zeppelin). Also, I can't forget Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. . .

Jedi Master Silas
10-14-2002, 11:42 PM
I farted for you. LOL It goes to the toon of Madonna's old song "I'm crazy for you". Made up by yours truely to gross out my sister when we were younger.:sur: :crazed:

El Chuxter
10-15-2002, 01:07 PM
I saw this dude live several years ago at my college named Roger Day (?). He had this hilarious song about road rage that went something like "so I pulled out my shotgun, and I blew him away." Unfortunately, I've not been able to track down any info about him since. :(

darthvyn
10-15-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
Who's that funny songwriter that pops up occasionally on Conan and Comedy Central? Steven something. He really doesn't do parodies of other songs, he just writes really funny songs such as "my hermaphrodite-y" and "If you kill a kitten(?)"

Some of my favorite Christmas parody songs include "Police Stop My Car" (sung in the tune of Feliz Navidad) and "Whole Lotta Toys" (sung in the tune of Whole Lotta Love by Zeppelin). Also, I can't forget Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. . .

STEVEN LYNCH!!!

he's awesome...

with songs like

"special olympics"

and

"that's why mommy left us"

:D :crazed:

Exhaust Port
10-15-2002, 04:38 PM
Doesn't Steven Lynch do a standup routine around his songs? Those song titles sound familiar from some 1/2 hour show on Comedy Central that a comic had.