PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Cups Anyone?

Deoxyribonucleic
10-13-2002, 08:25 PM
Well, I was going through some old star wars stuff I collected and came across all of my dixie cups I saved from the 3 movies. I was just wondering if anyone else used or collected/saved these hillarious little cups?

I also have a bunch of little ~inch x ~inch paper cards from the Empire series of dixie cups. Does anyone have these or know how many there were in the set as I have a bunch of doubles and wouldn't mind trading for ones I don't have?

scruffziller
10-15-2002, 09:31 AM
was that off of the actual cups?

Deoxyribonucleic
10-15-2002, 01:07 PM
No, but they did come in the box with the cups...in strips...I can't remember how many came in each though, it's been almost 20 years lol :)

Exhaust Port
10-15-2002, 01:41 PM
Great Avatar DNA.

I'M READY!

JediTricks
10-15-2002, 08:06 PM
Hmm, I thought my message went through, looks like I forgot to hit submit... anyway, let's see if this thread will get more results in the Collecting-Other section.

scruffziller
10-21-2002, 09:38 AM
I seem to remember seeing some Dixie cups that had some SW images on them.

Jedi Master Silas
10-26-2002, 05:50 PM
I used to have those when I was a child. I remember getting on my little chair and getting one out of the dixie cup holder on the wall...it made brushing my teeth alittle funner...oh...and I had a electronic SW tooth brush too.

ACPin
10-27-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
Well, I was going through some old star wars stuff I collected and came across all of my dixie cups I saved from the 3 movies. I was just wondering if anyone else used or collected/saved these hillarious little cups?

I also have a bunch of little ~inch x ~inch paper cards from the Empire series of dixie cups. Does anyone have these or know how many there were in the set as I have a bunch of doubles and wouldn't mind trading for ones I don't have?
I have some of the boxed sets and since I don't intend to open them, I really have no clue as to what cards they contain. :confused: