PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for Yoda, 3PO Deluxe...

jad
10-14-2002, 12:53 AM
Hey folks, I know there has been alot of these types of threads lately but I'm really curious about this pair, and i'd really like to get my hands on them.

Seems like 3po and Yoda deluxe got released months ago and I still haven't seen any sign of them anywhere. Are these in short supply right now? And if so should I just be patient and wait for Hasbro to make them more available?

Thanks in advance for your reply's :)

Val Da Car
10-14-2002, 01:32 AM
Not at all...I know of two targets that have had them for a good month the only problem is a scalper tore all of the tops of the peg hangers....mostly paper damage but to the serious *Mint* collector they have let them there to sit....and wait for me ;-) an opener!!!!!

well as soon as I get the Arena

Sinister Lord
10-14-2002, 09:15 AM
The deluxe C-3PO is a pegwarmer at the Target stores where I live... there are tons of them here.

Darth Detori
10-14-2002, 10:07 AM
yeah, 3PO's are abundant, but Yoda's... I've only seen one and it's the one I bought, and I believe that the only reason I got it was that they had JUST opened the box

Prince Xizor
10-14-2002, 02:22 PM
I saw like 3 of each at a Target one day and picked both of them up. I went back the next day and they were all gone. That was like 2 or 3 months ago and I haven't seen any since.

jad
10-14-2002, 03:52 PM
So target's are the place huh. Ok cool I suppose I was waiting for them to show up at toys r us or walmart, i'll be in a larger city this week on vacation so I'll check the targets :) Thanks for the info folks.

Lyet
10-14-2002, 04:02 PM
Bah, there is no target in my town. I've yet to see either on the pegs.

stad
10-14-2002, 04:43 PM
I travel a lot and Target seems the best place to find these. If you happen to go to the Michigan, Ohio, Indiana area, Meijer's also seem to have these in stock often, with a better chance of finding Yoda than most Targets.

JediTricks
10-14-2002, 04:44 PM
Get this, I haven't seen 1 Dlx Yoda since the one I bought broke (the day I bought it), so I still have to find a 2nd one to replace the one I have!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2002, 05:18 PM
C-3PO is way too warm on the Target pegs over here. I bought him and Yoda on the same day, I haven't seen Yoda once since then, and I've never seen basic Yoda on the pegs (but I have one, thanks to jedikiss!).
If anyone needs a C-3PO, maybe we can work out a trade . . . PM me if you need one!

Turbowars
10-14-2002, 08:00 PM
I have seen many C-3PO's but no Yoda's in Southern CA.

Val Da Car
10-14-2002, 08:10 PM
Mine still has both....I am able to retrieve a Yoda or C3P0 for face value if you any of the SSG forum members are interested...
thanks just pm me

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-14-2002, 10:21 PM
C-3PO is the most easily attainable one. I counted 17 of them pegwarming at a Target. All the Yoda's were sold out (but not before I got my hands on one ;) . Haven't seen any of those figures elsewhere. Kinda reminds me of the POTJ deluxe figures last year when Target was the only store to get Amanaman and Leia w/Cannon. The only difference is Yoda and C-3PO are $9.99 and not $15.99.

aikman
10-15-2002, 02:01 PM
I live in NJ and for the first time saw it this weekend.
As typical , it takes a long time for things to hit the east coast