PDA

View Full Version : The Transporter!!!!

scruffziller
10-14-2002, 02:31 AM
THE MOST ABSOLUTE BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

mini-rock
10-14-2002, 03:25 AM
It's about time Statham(sp?) got his own movie. It looks pretty good, and I absolutely can't wait for the DVD.:)

QLD
10-14-2002, 04:46 AM
I have never even heard of this movie. Though to be fair, since I got tivo, I hardly ever see any movie previews.

Eternal Padawan
10-14-2002, 09:10 AM
This thing is NON-STOP ACTION. Unfortunately, there is SO MUCH ACTION, they could not wedge any kind of plot or decent dialogue in with a crowbar. I swear, Statham is beating a new gang of thugs every two minutes, and since each gang-of-thugs-beating takes roughly two minutes...well, you get the idea. Still some of the fight scenes are fairly original (the bike pedals in the grease) and some are pretty lame( uhhh..the bike pedals in the grease...). The hostage was pretty hot. I'd let her out of mytrunk, if you know what I mean.

It was an averting 90 minute time killer, but there's no way this one's finding room on my DVD shelf. I have standards. :D

darthvyn
10-15-2002, 04:54 PM
i think statham is really cool - snatch is a great movie.

i think luc besson is really cool - the fifth element and the professional are really great movies...

i think the scene where statham kicks the door down on top of the guy looks like enough for me to buy the dvd...

i can't wait to have some money and see this movie!

mini-rock
10-15-2002, 07:19 PM
Statham seems like a very likeable guy. He alway's looks like a cool MF on screen, and also when he was on Conan.:)

scruffziller
03-20-2003, 10:20 AM
IT IS COMING TO DVD NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!

darthvyn
03-20-2003, 08:45 PM
april 15!!! yay!!!