PDA

View Full Version : Darn Clone Pilots!

Turbowars
10-14-2002, 07:05 PM
Where are the Clone Pilots???? I bought my ship some time ago, and no sign of the pilots. My ship can't fly on auto pilot much longer! Have any of you been able to pick up 2 or 3 at a time?

Battle Droid
10-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Yeah, getting the Gunship was easy, I want my Pilots! :frus:

Prince Xizor
10-14-2002, 08:57 PM
Yeah! I only have TWO pilots and I want FOUR! Dammitt all to hell!

Val Da Car
10-14-2002, 09:01 PM
I was able to fit a Red Clone trooper in the Pilot's seat (aka the cockpit) and I wonder how long it will be until he crashes the Gunship....

Jedi Drew
10-14-2002, 09:02 PM
I hear you guys!! I have yet to see any Clone Trooper Pilots in my neck of the woods. At least Xizor got two. The gunships are starting to show up here and there. Happy Hunting.....

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
10-14-2002, 09:05 PM
I too cannot find the pilots in my area.

Val Da Car
10-14-2002, 09:11 PM
I thought about the yestertoys.com site....he has em for $6.25 each and flat freight for $6.00 (I think) but I need six pilots total.......

thespar
10-14-2002, 09:54 PM
i finally show a gun ship just this week-end its to soon for me to even being to think about finding a pilot for the ship.

carnifexold1eye
10-14-2002, 10:18 PM
I was able to buy 6 at a time. It was all the pilots in i think 3 cases. That was all i have ever seen of them. I have 3 ships so i need 6 more total.
They really should just ship them in solid cases. It would make things a lot easier.

Turbowars
10-14-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by carnifexold1eye
I was able to buy 6 at a time. It was all the pilots in i think 3 cases. That was all i have ever seen of them. I have 3 ships so i need 6 more total.
They really should just ship them in solid cases. It would make things a lot easier. Why I atta..... JK, Thats cool, I would have done the same thing. I'm sure ta's what everyone else is doing to. I totally agree with full cases of Pilots, just like back in 97 when Vaders and Stromies came 16 to a case.

jedihunter25
10-14-2002, 11:37 PM
I'd rather see a ton of Clone Pilots on the pegs (4 for each ship) rather than Endor Troopers.

JEDIpartner
10-15-2002, 11:33 AM
I got mine in my KEBco order. I say... if you see them on-line for a reasonable price... go for it!! It seems like so many people are opposed to using the internet as a source of shopping... why is this?

I'd rather pay the freight charge than spend a tank of gas over the course of a few weeks looking for this stuff!!!

The Overlord Returns
10-15-2002, 11:38 AM
I have a feeling I'll have to resort to a comic shop to buy my clone pilots.........

Things aren't showing up perfectly in canada......so a store like silver snail is a more feasible option for finding the HTF figs....

Dark Marble
10-15-2002, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
[B]I got mine in my KEBco order. I say... if you see them on-line for a reasonable price... go for it!! It seems like so many people are opposed to using the internet as a source of shopping... why is this?

I think we all hope that we just find them in our local shops rather than order them online. And usually online prices and shipping can triple the cost of a $4.99 figure. I would like 4 clone troops with speederbikes, but at $20 a pop online, I don't see it. But I am really starting to appreciate some online shopping! I ordered 4 clone pilots from yestertoys, haven't seen the gunship yet though. :mad:

Prince Xizor
10-15-2002, 05:24 PM
Let me tell you, I was THIS close to ordering online, but the day I planned to, I found the 2 Clone Pilots at a KayBee. Just wait for them. I know its hard, Trust me, but its well worth saving that extra chunck of cash instead of ordering online.

Jayspawn
10-15-2002, 06:12 PM
I have NO Gunship and NO Pilots! Where the hell are they?!?!?!

"Bring it on Hasbro!!!"

Turbowars
10-15-2002, 06:20 PM
on the docks

sicqnus
10-15-2002, 06:41 PM
I received my 1001U & 1001N cases from NewForce yesterday. The case with the pilots contain : 3 clone pilots, 3 Jango Fett pilot, 2 Padme pilot, 1 Anakin Tatooine Attack/soft goods, 2 Yoda with saber, 1 Count Dooku. All the figures are great : what a cool assortment ! It means there's only three pilots per case (and my Gunship needs 4 figs...).

For those who love customizing their ships : I used two big POKEMON balls to make more accurate turrets (I glued the aprts of the turret included in the figure blister).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-15-2002, 07:23 PM
aiee I have no money, if I did I'd have the pilots now!

bigbarada
10-15-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm hoping that the stores in my area will put out some new stuff when the DVD comes out, if not then I will have to resort to online retailers. There has been nothing new here beyond Bespin Chewie (no TA Anakin, no Teemto, no Ki-Adi, no Lott Dodd, nothing), so it looks like I will just have to bite the bullet and pay the higher prices.

Chiesa
10-16-2002, 06:33 AM
I got 4 pilots just last week... but I got no gunship as I think I don't really have the money and space to keep 'em... I guess its better to wait for your local stores to have them rather than going online to pay like double or triple the price of em...

Cheers...
:D:D:D:D

Old Fossil
10-16-2002, 07:45 AM
I have no Gunship and no Clone Pilots, either. Haven't seen either at retail. Misery!

mrmiller
10-16-2002, 07:45 AM
Pilots? Pilots? I still haven't been able to find TA Anakin wave yet. But as usual, I'm sure they will show up by the truck load here soon.

JEDIpartner
10-16-2002, 10:13 AM
$20.00 a pop for the Clone Troopers with bikes??? Gads! Mine were only $10.99 each (on line)...!!

stillakid
10-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by turbowars
on the docks

Exactly! :)

Dark Marble
10-16-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
$20.00 a pop for the Clone Troopers with bikes??? Gads! Mine were only $10.99 each (on line)...!!

Whoa, where did you go for that price??? I would love to pick them up for that.

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 10:54 AM
Everyone can quit whining about Clone Trooper Pilots.....
Get em while they are hot!!!! Just like flapjacks....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006ZCBA/yakfacesrealm01/002-2653565-0086461

This link will kick $5.00 off freight......

tru via amazon......go get em...and the gunship is there also....

This means that if they are there they will be hitting the stores soon and there should be plenty to go around.

I ordered six and it was $43 total..

Enjoy.....

JEDIpartner
10-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Dark Marble

Whoa, where did you go for that price??? I would love to pick them up for that.

KEBco... I SWEAR by them. Actually my "One of Every Figure Club" price was actually $10.29. Non-club members pay a slightly higher price.

Jedi Drew
10-17-2002, 12:27 PM
Val Da Car, thanks for the heads up!! I still may wait till I can get them at retail for 4.99 vs. 6.99. I just have this gut feeling that as soon as I order them I will see them at TRU for 4.99. Thanks again for the info.:D :D :D Happy Hunting.

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 12:28 PM
wow 10.29 (KebCo) vs 6.99 (Amazon).....

I gotta really think hard about that.....

How long has Kebco has the figures available to order?

JEDIpartner
10-17-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Val Da Car
wow 10.29 (KebCo) vs 6.99 (Amazon).....

I gotta really think hard about that.....

How long has Kebco has the figures available to order?

Amazon has the Clone Troopers with the Speeder Bikes for $6.99???

That's well below even the retail price for deluxe figures!!! Yikes! :eek:

I've had mine on order since they were announced. The basic Clone Trooper pilots were $5.99 each. How much does Amazon have THOSE for?? :confused:

Dark Marble was asking me about the Deluxe Clone Troopers w/Speeder Bike pricing.

Help us get this straightened out...

aikman
10-17-2002, 02:27 PM
You pay 10.99 PER figure?

Prince Xizor
10-17-2002, 03:07 PM
Woah! 6.99 for a Speederbike? I highly doubt it....

Val Da Car
10-17-2002, 03:09 PM
my bad it is just the Republic Gunship pilot....my bad in all of the excitement of getting the pilot for my gunship I mistyped...

I do apologize about the confusion.....

:o

Battle Droid
10-17-2002, 05:17 PM
I just ordered me 2, now my Gunship won't crash from being pilotless. :crazed:

JEDIpartner
10-18-2002, 10:33 AM
No... I do not pay $10.99 for a basic figure. I pay $10.29 for the DELUXE figures and $5.99 for the BASIC figures when ordering through KEBco on their ONE OF EVERY FIGURE PLAN.

Thank you for your kind attention. :o

If you have any further questions regarding KEBco's pricing... please contact them at their site www.kebcotoys.com (http://www.kebcotoys.com)

Dave_Cameron
10-18-2002, 01:24 PM
I didn't have any problems understanding the flow of this thread. Perhaps some of the members here aren't really reading the posts and jumping ahead. And, hey, thanks for the information on KEBco, Jedipartnr. I took up with them about 3 months ago and I haven't been sorry. That was a great recommendation.

Jargo
10-18-2002, 03:17 PM
So that's 3.99 per figure and 12 for the deluxe then? :stupid: hehe....

pilot clonetrooper is quite nice loose. he has really cool tilting head action. I'm just waiting on the delivery of my gunship to fully appreciate them. Don't think I'll bother with the deluxe clone but I'll have a look see at the actual product first I think. The deluxe figures are quite pricey so I'm not going to be frivolous and spend out on something that might be poo.
Seems like a few independent online traders are starting up similar sorts of ventures to this one of every figure club. Seems like a good idea but what happens if you want multiples? can you correspond and amend the one to 'many'?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-18-2002, 05:23 PM
Heeeeeeeey I found the gunship at Wal-Mart yesterday. Didn't get it seeing as how I only have $9.:eek: My birthday's December 1 so who knows . . .

2-1B
10-19-2002, 02:09 AM
Hmmmm, I may have to take some business to Kebco . . . normally if I can't find a figure at retail I'll just wait or be content if I never find it. BUT my Gunship doesn't look right "as is", so if I can get a few pilots for around $6 each it sounds like a good deal to me.

Thanks for the recommendation JP, I'm not too sure about certain online dealers. KebCo is sounding pretty good right now. :D

Clones with Bikes, those I'll wait for because around here the Deluxe figs ALWAYS hang around for awhile . . .

Val Da Car
10-19-2002, 08:17 AM
Ok....I went to Kebco (friend of the Guide here) and placed an order for six trooper pilots also since my friends and co-workers are looking for them as well.....

I but I will get Kebco's order before Amazon's

any takers??

Sinister Lord
10-19-2002, 06:30 PM
I picked up a Republic Gunship, two Clonetrooper pilots, and Jango pilot today. Total cost, including tax, just under 60 bucks. I got them all at my local TRU today.

I assembled the whole thing this afternoon, including attaching the extra side turrets from the Clone pilots. Looks great!

There was one extra Clone Pilot in the store, but instead of being greedy and buying it for myself, as I left the display area, I handed it to the parent of a small child who was desperately looking through a pile of figures. He freaked out when his mom showed it to him, saying "that's the one I want!" That was cool... it brought a smile to my face. After all, kids are what toys are all about. :)

Jargo
10-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Nice story. I'd have showed the kid what to look for and walked off with all three..... KIDDING! :D I'd probably have done the same. But only if the kid wasn't a precocious spoilt brat like the one I encountered with its mother the other day. No matter what his mother was buying him he just wanted more and more and she ended up buying this brat something in the region of 100 when she distinctly told the kid "just one toy that's all....." the brat bullied his poor mother who had a credit card clutched tightly in her chubby mit, so she just caved in and gave the brat more spoiling. I wanted to smack them both for different reasons, her for giving in and being so submissive to a thing she was supposed to be in charge of, and the brat for whining like a girl for half an hour solid and being pushy and abrasive and a damn greedy oik.
I'll only help the quiet ones who don't really tell anyone what the y really want because they think they won't get it. Those kids are great, not greedy and really grateful when you spot thewm eyeing up something stuck right at the top of a display where they can't reach so you reach up and put the figure on the lowest peg so they can pick it up and look, then the parents usually ask if that's what the kid wants which means the kid gets it. That makes me feel good. Those sort of kids that are nice and quiet and shy remind me of me at that age that's why.
All this is by the by. I actually came in to say that we still don't have our gunships yet but plenty of pilots showing up all over.

I think that's why i came in here. maybe i wanted the other thread.........

Sinister Lord
10-19-2002, 07:26 PM
My local TRU has been getting in tons of new stuff during the past few days... lots of new figure waves, and plenty of gunships. I think people just need to be patient, and this stuff will be plentiful in the next few weeks as the Christmas season moves into high gear. I don't think there is any reason to pay more than five bucks for a Clone Pilot.

JEDIpartner
10-19-2002, 10:38 PM
To answer Jargo's question about MULTIPLES. Yes, KEBco will allow for multiple figures. That's how I got my 2 extra deluxe Clone Troopers and 1 extra Clone Trooper Pilot. I sent off an e-mail and asked them to place an order for the additional pieces. They shipped with my standard shipments.

Turbowars
10-20-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Nice story. I'd have showed the kid what to look for and walked off with all three..... KIDDING!
That's what I would have done. Heck I wouldn't show the kid anything. You have to understand I have 2 Gunships and 1 pilot. I need 12 more Pilots! No one is going to stand between me and my PILOTS, DAMN IT!!!!LOL, well I guess many have gotten between me and my Pilots, because I can't seem to find any.;)

Dark Lord Kakorotto
10-20-2002, 12:34 PM
at my toys 'r' us i decided to buy the gunship and then as i was looking through the figures i saw Padme(coruscant attack) and jango pilot i didn't want either of these but they are same collection as anakin(tatooine) and clone pilot. they were no where to be found unitl i saw a huge bin of star wars and there were six clone pilots i bought three and a gunship, and yet there were no anakins!

Turbowars
10-20-2002, 06:35 PM
I keep hearing/reading reports on finding these at 4 to 6 at a time. If every one is buying in lots, then it will be very hard to get a hold of these.

carnifexold1eye
10-20-2002, 06:42 PM
I went to TRu yesterday and found nothing, after a bit of digging, i found a Jango Pilot. I asked if he had any other in that wave and he said yes, we just got a lot of cases in. He asked how many i needed, went in the back and took out a whole pallet of cases of just wave 8. I was able to get the final 7 clone pilots i needed, leaving over 40 of them. TRU seem to be the places getting the new figures now, All the Kaybees seem to have dried up around here.

Sinister Lord
10-20-2002, 09:32 PM
Turbowars, I'm curious... Why do you need 12 clone pilots? Do you have six gunships or something? I mean, I can't imagine needing more than two of these guys per gunship. There are only two seats for the pilots and only two places where the extra turrets can be attached. What is the purpose of having 12 of these guys?

Val Da Car
10-20-2002, 09:39 PM
He might want me to control the turrets???

If so I can just use the left over turrets Turbo...PM me:D

Turbowars
10-20-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Sinister Lord
Turbowars, I'm curious... Why do you need 12 clone pilots? Do you have six gunships or something? I mean, I can't imagine needing more than two of these guys per gunship. There are only two seats for the pilots and only two places where the extra turrets can be attached. What is the purpose of having 12 of these guys? I have 2 ships and I want 2 to pilot, 2 gunners and 2 for troops that 6 per =12 So gimmy gimmy gimmy!!!!LOL

Turbowars
10-20-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Val Da Car
He might want me to control the turrets???

If so I can just use the left over turrets Turbo...PM me:D What? You want my extra Turrets? No problem, you can have them, but there is one tiny problem with that, I DON"T HAVE ANY CLONE PILOTS. Until I get some you are Crap out of luck!

Sinister Lord
10-21-2002, 02:49 AM
LOL... oh my god! And you guys are wondering why there aren't enough clone pilots to go around? It's because of the 'gimmy gimmy gimmy, I need 6 pilots for one gunship' philosophy. Dang, that's some messed up math right there. That's like saying you need four AT-AT drivers to drive one AT-AT.

Beast
10-21-2002, 03:50 AM
Whats wrong with that? Hasbro will see the demand, and continue to ship the pilots in future assortments. Just like they did with figures like Yoda and Dooku. They already have the pilots packed out at 3 per case, to try to meet the demand. I don't need 6 per gunship myself, but 4 would be nice. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sinister Lord
10-21-2002, 05:01 AM
I don't know... two pilots per gunship seems like enough to me. I already have eight or so regular clones(one red, and the rest white) to populate the rest of my Gunship. Putting more pilots in there seems a bit silly. It's not that way in the movie, so I don't see any reason to put characters into the back part of gunship that don't belong. The pilots go into the two cockpit slots... and then the rest of the gunship is for regular clones. That's the way I have mine set up, and it looks just like it does in the movie.

That's why I don't understand why anyone would need six pilots for one gunship. It doesn't look like that in the film. As far as I can tell from watching the movie, all of the clones in the back part of the ship (including the ones firing the side gun turrets )are regular clones, not pilots.

So what would be the purpose of having four pilots in the back part of the gunship? They can't pilot anything from back there, that's for sure!

Chiesa
10-21-2002, 10:06 AM
Personally i would go with 4 pilots for each gunship. I don't really see the need to have 2 extra pilots hanging around the loading bay just for the sake of adding more colour to the gunship!(perhaps?) :D But I guess everyone does have their own individual preferances and etc... I have 4 still carded and lying around under my desk waiting to hop onto the gunship! I think its no point debating whether 2 or 4 or 6 pilots are needed per gunship. To each his own! All I can hope for is Hasbro adjusting the case assortments for future waves to suit the demands of the public (obviously they would, for the $$ :D)

Cheers...

Sinister Lord
10-21-2002, 01:04 PM
Well, the issue for me is... people are complaining that there aren't enough clone pilots to go around, and then they go around saying that they need to have more than necessary. It's counter-productive to do that, because if they buy more than they actually need, it just adds to the problem of some collectors not being able to find even one for themselves. I just think people need to be a lot less greedy on this issue of the pilots.

All that is necessary for the gunship is to have two pilots... not six.

I think it's hypocritical for some people to complain that there aren't enough, when they are obviously buying more than the amount Hasbro has probably planning to make. My guess is that Hasbro has estimated that anyone who buys the gunship will need two pilots, maybe three.... but I doubt they are producing enough for everyone to have six pilots per gunship. So if some people insists on having six per gunship, it means that other folks out there are going to have none for their gunship.

We really can't rely on Hasbro to produce enough to compensate for overly greedy collectors.

Understand? So if someone wants to be selfish and greedy by buying up all the available pilots, they have no right to complain that there aren't enough.

Beast
10-21-2002, 01:30 PM
Hasbro produces trooper type charecters in sufficiant numbers to meet demand. Why do you think you can still find Red Clonetroopers, Geonosian Warriors, Super Battle Droids, and Battle Droids on the pegs. Some people bought 15-20 of them for army building, it didn't take them out of the hands of anyone else.

Hasbro is already shipping them three per case, and the next case with the Destroyer Droid and Yoda: Jedi Council have them packed out at 3-per case also. So if someone wants to buy 2,4,6 or even 12 CloneTrooper Pilots, then good for them. It helps clear the pegs and gets more cases on the shelves. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sinister Lord
10-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Sorry, but for poeple who are demanding that they have six pilots per gunship, 3 per case is not going to cut it. The math doesn't add up. And as for "clearing the pegs"... pleeeeeeease, that twisted philosophy hasn't helped us in terms of dealing with the pegwarmers for the past two to three months. For every clone pilot sold, there are two or three other figures from that case that become the pegwarmers, and we get the same old clogged pegs like we have had. Buying more pilots won't solve that problem.

Battle Droid
10-21-2002, 05:10 PM
You really only need two pilots for a Gunship, since it's regular Clone Troopers who use the turrets in the film, not the pilots.

Beast
10-21-2002, 05:24 PM
It does clear the pegs, when they stock new cases. Just look at what else ships with the CloneTrooper Pilots. Some of those figures are still needed by people that don't have them yet. Someone buys all the CloneTrooper Pilots, and other people exhaust the rest of the case. :)

(3x) Jango Fett: Pilot, (3x) CloneTrooper Pilot, (2x) Padme: Pilot, (1x) Anakin: Tatooine, (2x) Yoda: Hangar, (1x) Count Dooku

Jango Fett: Slave 1 Pilot, Padme Amidala: Coruscant Attack, and Anakin Skywalker: Tatooine Attack, and are not in most people's collections yet. And the Yoda and Count Dooku figures both continue to sell well. So that pretty much cleans the racks of the case when it comes in. Making way for more new figures. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
10-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Who the hell said 4 pilots in the back of the Gunship? NOT ME! I said 2 to pilot, 2 for gunners and 2 for troops, I guess I should have said "and 2 for troops on the ground or what ever, just not on the ship. I love it, WaWaWAWAWA Mom, "It's not like that in the movie" come on guys get an imagination! Hell in the movie there were Clones in the turrets, should we try to cram a clone in there? Oh wait the Gunship was a lot bigger in the movie to. The one to blame, is always Hasbro!!! right JJB

Jargo
10-21-2002, 06:00 PM
I'd buy lots of clonetrooper pilots if i saw them just because they're actually nicer looking than regular clonetroopers. I'd build an army if i was going to build one of clonetroopers with the pilot version. The deluxe one looks poo and too bulky and his armor doesn't go all the way round the back of his legs and he has a nasty big black button in his back to annoy the hell of me. The red clonetrooper sergeant is ok but I can't be arsed repainting a whole ton of them to remove the red stripes. So what's left? the sneak preview clonetrooper is just badly underdetailed which leaves just the pilot with his nice sharp details and funky helmet. I'd buy at least ten for starters.

Turbowars
10-21-2002, 06:11 PM
Hell, I want 57 of them. Why you ask, because I just do!

JEDIpartner
10-21-2002, 07:52 PM
Don't ask Jedi Drew how many HE'D want... :rolleyes:

Darth Vellner
10-21-2002, 08:05 PM
I just want 3 of them....

Turbowars
10-21-2002, 09:08 PM
3!?!? That's like Charlie only opening ONE WONKA BAR!

Sinister Lord
10-21-2002, 09:39 PM
Well I'm only getting two pilots, and that's all I will need. I think any others are just redundant and seem out of place in the rest of the Gunship. In my opinion, the only place where pilots should go is in the cockpit. The rest of the gunship is for regular clones. In the movie, the side gunners are regular clonetroopers, not pilots, so I see no reason for the pilots to be firing the side guns.

I just think that we as collectors should try to look out for our fellow collectors... and at this point, with the limted number of pilots available, people shouldn't be hoarding pilots when the extra ones aren't really necessary. To me, that just seems greedy and counter-productive.

Again, I think two pilots is all that is necessary for a fully functional gunship that appears the way it does in the movie. In my opinion it makes more sense for the rest of the gunship to be populated with regular clones.

Turbowars
10-21-2002, 09:48 PM
Oh, just like in the Movie? Man, I'm happy for you, I really am, and since you are so nice to only buy 2 then I'll buy 4 more.

TheDarthVader
10-21-2002, 10:40 PM
I got "lucky" today and found 2 pilots, one padme, and one jango pilot at my Toys R Us. I felt so happy. Just thought I'd share. Oh, and the pilots are AWESOME!!! (the design, the weapon, and the firing turret) If you see them, you had better BUY them. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE. ----Brian

Jargo
10-22-2002, 05:20 AM
Yeah the little paint flecks really make the armor looked chipped. And he stands on his own so well without falling over which is getting pretty rare in a figure these days. Very crisp details on his armor though, very nice figure......

Jedi Drew
10-22-2002, 08:05 AM
I only have one right now. I need 15 more to go with my 4 Gunships :eek: :eek: :eek: HH

JediBoulton
10-22-2002, 08:22 AM
3!?!? That's like Charlie only opening ONE WONKA BAR!
Ok that was funny turbowars....

Myself, I have one hanging in my office, nad I would like to have two more for my ship -- whick I will give to my nephew this X-mas -- I just had to open it -- he doesn't care -- as long as he gets to play with it!!

Beast
10-22-2002, 08:25 AM
By the way, I mentioned that they would be packed out 3 per case in the next case assortment also, so I wanted to post that case for all of you people worried about finding them. This case is scheduled to start showing up in November. :)

(3x) Destroyer Droid:Arena Battle, (3x) CloneTrooper: Republic Gunship Pilot, (2x) Yoda: Jedi Council Member, (2x) Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot, (1x) Anakin Skywalker: Tatooine Attack, and (1x) Count Dooku - Dark Lord

We have another army builder, the Destroyer Droid packed out at 3 per case. And our current army builder, the CT: Pilot continuing to shop at 3 per case. The new Yoda will be a hot, as all Yoda's are. The Jango Fett will help meet the needs of people that can't find him, and Anakin and Count Dooku will likely be snatched up as many people seem to still need or want extras of them. :)

Remeber that people were worried about finding the CloneTrooper (red) at the beginning, and he became easy to find. And with Christmas coming, nothing will truely be hard to find. Well, unless it has the name Yoda slapped on it. Darn kids love that lil guy. Can't say I blame them, Yoda is cool. :cool: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Prince Xizor
10-22-2002, 01:03 PM
The Destoryer Droid!?! Thank God, I have been wanting those for awhile now. I hope they are damn good.

Sinister Lord
10-22-2002, 01:20 PM
JarJarBinks, I sincerely hope your optimistic assessment of the situation holds true... I however, I think that the clone pilots will probably be hard to find for most people. We will have to wait and see. The Christmas season can mess things up a lot... like it did with the Expanded Universe figures. Christmas always makes things unpredictable.

Chiesa
10-22-2002, 01:54 PM
I defintely am looking forward to the new Yoda!! It looks like it will rock... But I remember a thread saying that it looked kinda funny, I think I did agree to it I think.

:D Reagarding how many clone pilots, most collectors just want to satisfy their own needs. If they can't make themselves happy then why would they make others happy :) Perhaps I sound alittle selfish by saying that but I just think people can buy as many as they want to complete their gunships but I do not support sculpers who just buys like 100000000 and hordes them to resell.

Cheers...

Turbowars
10-22-2002, 05:53 PM
Death to scalpers!

Val Da Car
10-22-2002, 07:08 PM
Aye AYE scalpers are scum....I really dislike them since in my area they have wrecked so many hard to find and exclusive figures...Yoda/C3p0 Deluxe set and the Cantina Set....

I am an opener but still to tear a package that a kid might get is completely @$$inine. The reason it was a scalper was that at the Target and Wally World only the exclusives were torn at the top. Not any of the regular figures........

I have gotten the confirmation from tru/amazon online that my clone pilots have shipped.....whoot

Turbowars
10-22-2002, 07:11 PM
How many did you order Val?

Battle Droid
10-22-2002, 07:50 PM
I have gotten the confirmation from tru/amazon online that my clone pilots have shipped.....whoot

My 2 Pilots shipped yesterday! :eek:

Turbowars
10-22-2002, 08:01 PM
My crew of 89 pilots ship from Kebco next week (I bought them all) at least that's what they said.

Jedi Drew
10-22-2002, 09:25 PM
Turbo..you are a ball-buster ;) ;) Kebco didn't sell you 89 Clone Pilots. You know why??? Because I bought all of them yesterday :eek: :eek: JK HH :D :D Now I need only12 more....:crazed: :crazed:

Turbowars
10-22-2002, 09:30 PM
HeHe

Val Da Car
10-22-2002, 09:43 PM
I only bought 6 pilots total from Amazon and 2 are for me...I am helping my 2 co workers shop for the holidays....each has one gunship for their kid... One guy bought the Royal Naboo Cruiser for his son when he was only 4!! Great to start them off early!!

Chiesa
10-23-2002, 12:21 AM
Gosh. I can only dream of my dad offering to get my a Naboo Royal Cruiser. :D But I'm just 22 so financially I not really able to get most of the stuff I want in such huge quantities quickly. But slowly and steadily, I will get my clonetrooper army and my pilots for my gunships!

Cheers...

Battle Droid
10-23-2002, 05:18 PM
Got my 2 Pilots today! They're AWESOME! :eek:

Turbowars
10-26-2002, 07:32 PM
Well I can stop crying now! I found 11 Clone Pilots today at a TRU about 20 miles away from me. Heres a Photo of my lot, I'm going to open them all! Anyways here's a photo

Turbowars
10-26-2002, 07:35 PM
Well I can stop crying now! I found 11 Clone Pilots today at a TRU about 20 miles away from me. Heres a Photo of my lot, I'm going to open them all! Anyways here's a photo

Chiesa
10-27-2002, 07:51 AM
Congrats turbowars!! Argghhh thats really alot of clone pilots!! Looks very impressive don't they? I'm just happy with the 4 i have :)

ACPin
10-27-2002, 08:56 PM
You still need one more if you got three gunships! :D

CrunchyNug
10-28-2002, 01:55 AM
Now I KNOW you've got two Gunships already so open those babies up and let's see a picture of them in action. Plus...I got you one a while ago, so that DOES bring your total up to 12 pilots!!! You need help looking for that 3rd Gunship???

:crazed:

Turbowars
10-28-2002, 05:50 PM
No crunchy, no 3rd gunship LOL!! Hey do you want to come over and play?, LOL I'll see If I can take some shots. I think I may have gone over board with the Pilots, but they are so bad @ss.

Sinister Lord
10-28-2002, 05:58 PM
"I think I may have gone over board with the Pilots"

Yeah... no kidding. LOL... :D