PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones

ThomasLane
10-29-2001, 11:16 AM
Are the Disney theme parks still carrying the 4" Indiana Jones figure? The family and I will be going to Disneyland in November, and I want to know if I should keep an eye peeled.

evenflow
10-30-2001, 04:49 PM
I heard that they get som ein ever once and a while, but for the most part they are gone.

Wolfwood319
11-12-2001, 10:10 PM
Speaking of which, how come we've never seen a Indiana Jones Action figure line since the movies first came out.

My thought was always because the main antagonists were nazis and no toy company wants to make nazi action figures, apart from the GI Joe stuff.

ThomasLane
11-28-2001, 10:59 AM
Woo hoo! I'm back from Disneyland, and they had plenty of our favorite archaeologist. I picked up one for the kids and one to keep carded.

Not a bad figure, and a pretty good deal at $8 (SW figures were warming pegs at $10). Pretty good sculpt, but the head could be better. It's a little larger in scale than SW figures, but not too bad. It could have been put together a little better though. On the one I opened, the crotch wasn't "welded" and it took my one-year-old about 15 seconds to pull both his legs off.