PDA

View Full Version : ultimate cd

Imperial Monarche
10-15-2002, 09:57 PM
i know this has probably been addressed, but when is the ultimate episode II cd comin out? i liked the one for ep I and hope the one for ep II comes out sooner than a year.

Pendo
10-16-2002, 10:29 AM
Up to now there has been no official word or probably even any plans for the Ultimate CD. I have been looking forward to this too :). I just hope that when it does come out they organise the tracks better, I HATED the way each section of each piece was a different track on the Episode I Ultimate CD. It should be set out more like the CDs for the OT:SE!

PENDO!

Lord Tenebrous
10-16-2002, 11:35 PM
The two-disc TPM set was, by many fan standards, false advertizing. It was not every piece of music written for TPM, and it was the movie edit, not the pieces as they were originally composed.

AOTC had the same music butchering as TPM, so I wouldn't expect very good results. I wouldn't even want a music-only track for the AOTC DVD, the editing is horrible.

mini-rock
10-17-2002, 07:44 PM
I wouldn't say it was horrible, but it was sorta jarring in some scenes. Hopefully if the AOTC ultimate CD is done it will be done unlike TPM UCD.

JEDIpartner
10-24-2002, 06:29 PM
Oh... the first one wasn't THAT bad! It's very listenable and sustains the mood for a longer period than the slapdash version that was out first.