PDA

View Full Version : Well Look Who's Back!

The 'Xir
10-16-2002, 02:34 AM
:eek: Shocked I'm sure! Well Christ, I don't think I've even sat down in front of a computer in almost a year, go figure! So, I thought I'd just see what the ole' SSG guys(and gals) were up to! How the hell y'all been?! Let me know what's been going on here and in your lives for the past year, 'cause hopefully I'll be hear for a while...this time!:rolleyes: :D The 'Xir and MTFBWY...Always!

QLD
10-16-2002, 02:54 AM
Hey The 'Xir! Nice to see an old face!

Welcome back!

As for me....I didn't do much....

bought a house, got engaged.....you know, the usual. ;)

Darth Cruel
10-16-2002, 04:12 AM
WB Xir!

InsaneJediGirl
10-16-2002, 08:00 AM
I dont know ya,but Welcome back :D:D

187-Maul
10-16-2002, 09:36 AM
well I don't know you either (although your name does sound familiar, were you still here in january?) but welcome back anyways:)

scruffziller
10-16-2002, 10:02 AM
I kind of...... remember you......

Pendo
10-16-2002, 11:38 AM
Welcome back!!!

You've missed alot - DeadEye has been banned about 20 times :rolleyes:.

...Ok it doesn't sound like alot but it was quite big. Not much more has happened... SSG has gone back to it's old, happy self again :).

Anyway, enough talking of DE I'll get this thread closed...

Where you been all this time?

PENDO!

The Overlord Returns
10-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Hey....I do remember that name from the old days......welcome back...

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-16-2002, 04:28 PM
Good to see you back. How are the toys doing in Orangemen territory? I am surprised that you would remember your password after a year! :D

Originally posted by The 'Xir
:eek: Shocked I'm sure! Well Christ, I don't think I've even sat down in front of a computer in almost a year, go figure

Wow, were you paralyzed or in a cave or something?:p

SirSteve
10-16-2002, 05:27 PM
Welcome Back. Staying around this time? :)

Jedi Clint
10-16-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Welcome Back. Staying around this time? :)

No kidding!

Hey Xir.

If I leave anyone out, I am sorry, but the only remnants of the old-timers club I see active these days are:

Steve
Tricks
OOTS now TOR
and yours truly.

master jedi
10-16-2002, 11:23 PM
Welcome back!
Here's your welcome back basket full of duct tape and your mint condition Jar Jar Figure.

As for me, me and my brother, boba rhett, have been used for free slave lobor for over the past year. We've been laying concrete, diggin', fillin in holes, goin' to the dump, paintin', taking out poles. You know, the basics. We're putting up a fence now.

Emperor Howdy
10-17-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
If I leave anyone out, I am sorry, but the only remnants of the old-timers club I see active these days are:

Steve
Tricks
OOTS now TOR
and yours truly.

Bah! Silly Jedi. What does HE know!? Why, I've been here since the Days of Purple. True...true...I was many names before this....some of which you'd remember....some of which JT banned only days after registration. Yes Xir, we've laughed together....we've cried together. Had our ups and had our downs. Drawn our swords, and shared our hugs.....but in the end, we.......we............

errrr......

ok, who are you again? :stupid:

WB, dude! :D

Eternal Padawan
10-17-2002, 10:23 AM
Welcome back, Xir. Hope it's not another year before you post again. ;)

By the way. It's me, Rollo, in my secret identity...

Capitan_Moroni
10-18-2002, 05:32 PM
I-was-here-in-the-old-days......Jedi-council-member-too...But-alas!-I-forgot-the-pasword-to-that-name....

The 'Xir
10-19-2002, 12:21 AM
AWWW YEEAAAHH!
Well it's good to see that the forums are still abuzz with chaos!

As for me My computer bit it, to costly to repair, got a roomate who had one, probably last time I posted, then he moved out and went and got married(what's up with that?!), now got a new roomate but his computer bit it(we thought) called Dell Tech support, ended up fixing the porblem ourselves and... Herez Mesa Iz!!!
O!
And I worked alot too :(
Here's something to stir the ole' [EDITED] storm for a bit, only 'cause I haven't been here in awhile...
Although Episode II was cooler in some respect, I still think Episode I was better
Come on Where's JT bring it on Partner! :D

Mod Note: Edited out word
DA

The 'Xir
10-19-2002, 12:25 AM
Oh and congrats QLD, is that your fiancee in the picture? NIIIIICE, So you guys aren't married yet...right?! ;) LOL jk congrats dude!!!

LBC- The Toys still suck around here, but have improved(we finally got a Target in the area), well let's just say they're better than the Orangemen :rolleyes: Good LORD!!! Is it any wonder why I have so much grey hair at such a young age! Please Dear God I'd be happy with a .500 year!!!:crazed: :o :dead:

Old Fossil
10-20-2002, 08:29 PM
Ah Xir, my old nemesis...

Wait, I was thinking of someone else. Your name rings a bell, back when I was an old fossil.

Welcome back. Take your shoes off. Stay a while.