PDA

View Full Version : No Episode 2 Product, EVEN FOR PRE-ORDER, before April 22.

Tycho
10-29-2001, 04:16 PM
Before you buy, please note:

Lucasfilm's Official Policy on Episode 2 Pre-Orders (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=28&show_article=11)

Many rumors are going around about Sneak-Preview assortments, etc.

Nothing is official yet.

One popular myth is a 6-figure set of sneak-peek figures, which is really two POTJ waves, both Collection 2-

Rebel Fleet Trooper
Imperial Officer
Queen (Black Travel Decoy)
FX-7 Medical Assistant

and later added

Eeth Koth
Zutton (Snaggletoothe)

Please do not forget these are not the last of the POTJ figures, and that Teebo, Bo-Shek, and R5-D4 have been announced for early 2002. They will not be in Episode 2 either.

From time to time, website sponsors will advertise what they know or don't actually know to be E2 case assortments. Please be aware that this is their business, and I encourage you to learn all the facts before you pre-order or buy anything.

JEDIpartner
10-30-2001, 09:49 AM
I'm not too concerned about the actual street date for these items. I suppose I'm a little jaded, but I can wait. I'll just get them when they come out. No big deal. I didn't know the case assortments for TPM figures and it really didn't matter to me. I just got whatever I was able to find and I was happy with it.

Believe me... I'm NOT stressing out over this.

INDIANA
10-30-2001, 05:38 PM
I HAVE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS TO SAVE UP A GAZZILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfwood319
10-30-2001, 09:56 PM
I really don't think there will be any problem picking up AOTC items from the stores. Remember how easy it was to get TPM items. I don't think they'll flood the market like they did with TPM, but they will definately fill the shelves to the point where you can pick up whatever you want.

GNT
10-31-2001, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by INDIANA
I HAVE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS TO SAVE UP A GAZZILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you on this one, The ammount of Money Hasbro is charging for their products is so expensive for so little!

master jedi
10-31-2001, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by GNT
I hear you on this one, The ammount of Money Hasbro is charging for their products is so expensive for so little!

But they know we'll pay.

INDIANA
10-31-2001, 01:11 PM
I'm startin' a new thread...

"How much will Hasbro charge for EII figures?"

GNT
11-01-2001, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
But they know we'll pay.

exactly :) So they could charge more $$$ every now and again :(