PDA

View Full Version : The FUNNIEST Star Wars Website - Hold on to your ribs!!!

Tycho
10-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Get ready to laugh. Please post comments in this thread, but NO direct SPOILERS!

What you are about to see are cartoon animation scenes done directly according to the script of one or another Star Wars films.

Then something will go hilariously wrong! Expect the unexpected!

When you open the home webpage, wait and watch the Flash animation when it loads. You should be seeing what would happen if Star Trek's universe meets Star Wars!

Then go to the animated post cards sections and see a map of all the Star Wars worlds. Click on any planet to see a scene from one of the movies that took place there. Don't EVEN assume you can guess what characters you'll see! I told you to expect the unexpected!

Folks, a 56K (dial-up) modem is about the slowest you can go to get this stuff. If you're on one, allow 3-5 minutes (average) to open each animation. Some will load faster than others. Try not to multi-task, and it will come up faster. Make sure your SOUND SPEAKERS ARE ON! A replay button at the end of each animation will allow you to restart it, if per chance you leave the room when it downloads.

Let's talk about our favorite ones here, but only in generalities so we don't spoil it for others. I'm not going to mention characters or specific scenes, just the planets.

But on Tatooine, I was loving it!

Hoth cracked me up!

Endor was great and Kamino had me rolling!

Naboo just shows you what a cool, serious Star Wars cartoon could do but the ending of that scene nearly made me fall out of my chair!

Watch Geonosis last! It is the best! Geeze I plaid that one over a few times, LOL! :D :D :D :D :D

Sniff a Mouse Droid while you're watching this, but tape your ribcage first!

Now are you ready to laugh?

...then CLICK HERE! (http://www.starwarsspoofs.com/)

LTBasker
10-17-2002, 01:57 PM
Tycho, I love you! Those were great!!!!! Animations are very nicely done and the voices are very good. *wipes tears away* That was just so wonderful.....

JediBoulton
10-17-2002, 02:29 PM
OUTSTANDING !! -- I laughed, I cried, I called everyone who likes startrek and said " You GOT to see this" -- HAHA.

Kamino was a riot! -- Lucas needs to be notified before the DVD is released in a few weeks for a re-write!!

Bespin was soo funny -- should have seen that one comming...

Endor -- I'm still laughing -- that was funny.

Got to hand it to TYCHO -- GEONOSIS was the BEST !!! -- Great COLOR !!

I needed that today !!! -- Thanks a lot !!

master jedi
10-17-2002, 03:14 PM
Just click the picture I've attached guys.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
10-17-2002, 03:25 PM
:crazed: THIS STUFF IS GREAT! :crazed:

JediTricks
10-17-2002, 04:32 PM
Meh, Endor was kinda funny, I chuckled at Dagobah, but the rest felt like a waste of bandwidth to me.

QLD
10-17-2002, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I have seen these posted on here several times. Pretty amusing, but most didn't really make me laugh out loud.

Jargo
10-17-2002, 05:53 PM
Should have canned laughter on their so it really feels like lame 1970's sitcom...

Dar' Argol
10-17-2002, 06:05 PM
HA HA HA!!!! Tycho, that was great!!!!

Hoth was really good!!

I really liked Bespin too!!

And Dagobah was great!

But you are right about Geonosian!!

Good stuuf there Tycho!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Needles
10-17-2002, 07:31 PM
anyone ever been to http://pages.map.com/starwars/poftoo/episode1.html ?just as funny as Spoofs

Bobajames
10-17-2002, 09:40 PM
i remember back in the day (a couple weeks ago) when even i posted about this site!
I like the new endor one though, and my favorite is still a tie between dagobah and the death star!

hurrikane
10-17-2002, 11:51 PM
Theforce.net had that posted 6 months ago. Check out newgrounds.com for a Console Wars parody.

jedihunter25
10-18-2002, 12:48 AM
watch the flixs (56k modem= SLOW) but I added it to my favorites for later. It kind of reminds me of this SW complimation comedy songs CD that I made. It took me 3-4 months to make with cover and photos. I sold about 20 copies from standing in long lines at Celebration 2. I started selling them for $5 and then people that herd it from the ones I sold started sworming me for them. I sold the last couple for $15 a pop easily. Here's a pic of the front CD cover I made.

Darth Cruel
10-18-2002, 02:53 AM
Good stuff no doubt! I needed that. But I thought Bespin was the best. It was hilarious in it's simplicity. Kamino came in a close second. I actually thought about that kind of thing as I watched the movie!

Pendo
10-18-2002, 05:04 AM
I think StarWarsSpoofs is a cool website :D. I wish they'd do more.

PENDO!

187-Maul
10-18-2002, 07:38 AM
well I already knew that site since some time, but it still is pretty funny
I love the Geonosian one, and that laughing of Yoda:)

Tycho
10-18-2002, 01:42 PM
They're going to do updates the site says. Forum posts there are pretty recent, too. It's definitely active and not just old stuff.

I still watch the old stuff over and over again, too though! He-he.

master jedi
10-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by hurrikane
Theforce.net had that posted 6 months ago. Check out newgrounds.com for a Console Wars parody.

Thats why I posted the welcome to last week pic in my earlier post.