PDA

View Full Version : Rate the figures

bigbarada
10-18-2002, 01:41 PM
Well, we are moving on to Ep1 figures now. For those of you just joining the party, this is a continuation of the Rate the Figures threads that we have completed in the POTJ and POTF2 sections, rating every single figure made.

Rating system is 0-10; 0 being worst, 10 being best. So let's start with the initial figures available on May 3rd, 1999:

Anakin Skywalker - 9 still the best kid Anakin figure

Obi-Wan Kenobi - 4 pretty bad even back then

Qui-Gonn Jinn - 4

Queen Amidala - 4

Jar Jar Binks - 8 still pretty cool, the awesome skin pattern paint deco blew me away when I first saw him. However, we still need one more TPM Jar Jar figure who is better detailed than this one and not as preposed as the later versions

Padme Naberre - 8 pretty good, not scaled correctly though, too tall

Darth Maul - 10 still my favorite version of Maul, the repainted face that was available in December of 1999 is a major improvement

Battle Droid (all four versions) - 3 limited pose, crappy detailing compared to the preview version, not very good at all.

Mace Windu - 4 stupid Magic Shell cloak

Ki-Adi-Mundi - 6 for some reason I really liked this figure

Watto - 9 awesome detailing! he would have been a 10 if he was painted the correct skin color

Gasgano - 5 pretty cool, a little on the small side though

Ric Olie - 6 I don't really like Ric, I just love the flight suit

Darth Sidious - 8 not much to say, really well done, especially the paint detail

Chancellor Valorum - 7 cool but a little on the boring side

Senator Palpatine - 7 I like this figure, but we really need a new TPM version

C-3PO - 8 Hasbro gets points for trying, he was described in Toyfare as an "ambitious, nightmare of a figure." He's not great but considering how impossible this figure is to sculpt, he's really good.

Boss Nass - 0 terrible!

LTBasker
10-18-2002, 02:19 PM
Anakin Skywalker - 5. Wasn't a bad figure on May 3rd, but the POTJ Anakin is much better. (The only one that's better)

Obi-Wan Kenobi - 7. They've still yet to make one with this sort of articulation and neutralness.

Qui-Gonn Jinn - 6. Same feelings as Obi-Wan but bad likeness.

Queen Amidala - 8. One of the best Amidala figures

Jar Jar Binks - 8. One of the best Jar-Jar figures, not very good detail which is beat out by the Swimming Jar-Jar and POTJ Jar-Jar, but it's the most neutral one.

Padme Naberre - 4. Pretty boring figure with not all that great detail, she would've been a better figure for later on.

Darth Maul - 7. Good dueling version, not very good for multi poses though, we've still yet to get a good dueling version that is also fairly neutral out of the Maul resculpts.

Battle Droid (all four versions) - 5. Crappy posing and such, interesting idea to release for different versions at once, only reason it gets a 5 is because it's more sturdy than the newest Battle Droids.

Mace Windu - 5. Good for E2 uncloaked neutral scenes.

Ki-Adi-Mundi - 6. Just a good Jedi figure, too bad though he didn't have articulated knees and a Jedi Council chair since he was uncloaked there.

Watto - 8. At least we got regular wings with this one. :D

Gasgano - 5. Good figure, though a little small the Pit Droid was a plus even if it couldn't stand.

Ric Olie - 7. One of the best background figure for Episode 1, very neutral and good likeness, if only the skirt piece had been cloth so it could sit better and he had a see-through helmet (they could've just not put anything in the goggles part so it would just the impression it was see-through)

Darth Sidious - 8. Big plus getting normal legs.

Chancellor Valorum - 6. Not bad, should've also come with a Senator Camera though.

Senator Palpatine - 6. Not bad, the Senate Cam with the stand able to plug into the commtech was cool, but it was still a little boring since we never got a senate platform to put him on. (Would've been a cool playset, the Senate platform in front of Valorum's stand)

C-3PO - 7. Good detail but he seemed to be a little small and just not right compared to the film version, should've come with the flag to hold.

Boss Nass - 2. The staff was interesting to add a little value to it, plus the staff was done well...too bad the figure could hardly even hold it.

Lord Tenebrous
10-18-2002, 05:21 PM
This initial offering has a lot of sentimental value to me, since I received it as a high school graduation present, and I didn't buy anything else from Ep1 until the TRU sales. So here are my opinions, based solely on appearance and playability:

Anakin: Everything wrong with this figure was fixed with POTJ Anakin. He's the best to use with Shmi, since the skin tones are both lighter than satisfactory. 5

Obi-Wan: An overall decent representation of the character. The lightsaber is a little small for his hands, but you can still get some great poses. 7

Qui-Gon: Decent, but ruined by the hair. A head swap with POTJ Qui would do wonders, but he's stuck at a 4.

Jar Jar Binks: The face and skin detail are great. His ear are vulnerable to being torn off, but an overall nice figure for those of us who play Jar Jar as a more serious character. 8

Amidala: A very nice start, a little boyish, and could have used a little more flexibility for battle poses. 6

Padme: I really love this outfit, and it translates well, both texture and color wise. She could have used articulated knees, but I'm not going to complain. 7

Battle Droid: Scale and "eye" placement is a problem, but the articulation is great, and you can even get a two-handed straight gun pose. 6

Maul: The face never pleased me. Which is why I use my custom Maul (Tatooine body, Final Duel face) for everything. 4

Mace: All three I bought have had critical flaws, loose joints, broken waist, brittle hands. Luckily two were on clearance. 2

Ki: Obi-Wan and a whale - gotta love that concept. I love this figure, mine has a very loose waist, but the detail is great. 7

Watto: I had to buy extra because the wings fall out after minor use. I eventually just glued them. Now I'm happy. 7

Gasgano: Transparent goggles would have helped, as well as something other than ball joints. Again, I had to buy extras for parts. Limited, but still fun. 4

Ric: Bad character, great figure. I only saw a couple, then again, I never saw many Naboo fighters. I have a theory. 7

Sidious: A 10 without those eyes. But still a great figure from the side. 9

Palpatine: A very nice attempt, the outfit is great, but the face leaves something to be desired. Still, it's better than the new Chancellor Palp. 6

Valorum: The overcloak is a little uneven, but accurate. He and Palpatine both suffer from pointing syndrome, a little variation would have been nice. 6

Threepio: The eyes are the worst part, but this is a gem compared to the AOTC basic. 7

Boss Nass: I like the face. A scaled version with a slightly evil look would be perfect. But this is crap. 1

Turbowars
10-18-2002, 05:54 PM
Anakin Skywalker - 6

Obi-Wan Kenobi - 0

Qui-Gonn Jinn - 0

Queen Amidala - 4

Jar Jar Binks - BIG FAT "0" He almost made my hate Star Wars!

Padme Naberre - 5

Darth Maul - 7

Battle Droid (all four versions) - 8

Mace Windu - 0

Ki-Adi-Mundi - 8

Watto - 7

Gasgano - 7

Ric Olie - 1

Darth Sidious - 10

Chancellor Valorum - 1

Senator Palpatine - 4

C-3PO - 3

Boss Nass - 0

187-Maul
10-19-2002, 06:01 AM
Anakin: 5

Obi-Wan: 7, although the shoulders are a bit too big but he has some good articulation to pu him in some good poses

Qui-Gon: 7, same as with Obi-Wan but not that big on the shoulders

Jar Jar Binks: 8, looks like in movie but I find him kinda boring

Amidala: 6

Padme: 7, still looks pretty good, like a normal tatooine citizen

Battle Droid: 7, a decent BD but with limited pose

Maul: 7, every maul will get a 7 from me since I'm a big fan, I love the articulation on him, he was my 1st E1 fig too

Mace: 7

Ki: 7, although Saga version is better

Watto: 9, great detail, I love the fig

Gasgano: 7, love the looks of the character

Ric: 7

Sidious: 8, but hologram version is better

Palpatine: 6

Valorum: 6

Threepio: 7, great in junk shop dioramas or as a normal working droid

Boss Nass: 3

bigbarada
10-21-2002, 11:16 AM
Sorry, I've been out of it for a couple of days, here's the next batch:

Obi-Wan Naboo - 7 much better figure

Qui-Gon Naboo - 8 still one of the best versions of Qui-Gon

Amidala Coruscant - 8 I love her Senate outfit, but the coloring seems off

Anakin Naboo - 6 I hate those Magic Shell cloaks

Yoda - 6 I never thought he looked all that bad but he is a little on the dull side

R2-D2 - 5 nice rendition, too bad the booster rockets ruined him

Destroyer Droid - 8 looks really good, still hoping for a more accurate one though

Captain Tarpals - 6

Ody Mandrell - 5 dinky

OOM-9 - 8 was the best Battle Droid figure until the POTJ Security version

Nute Gunray - 6 really crappy paint job

Rune Haako - 8 very nice figure!

Rogue II
10-21-2002, 11:33 AM
Well, here are my ratings for 3 out of the 4 TPM figures I purchased:

Darth Maul: 9. Seems pretty cool
Yoda: 6
R2-D2: 4.5 I had problems with the rockets working right.

I'll post again when you get to Tatooine Darth Maul.

Hey, BigB...do you want the spreadsheet I was using for the POTF2 and POTJ figures to keep track of the overall ratings?

bigbarada
10-21-2002, 11:52 AM
Sure that'll work, I think we will eventually have every single figure in existence rated.:)

BTW, if I am offline for a couple of days again, like I was this weekend, then feel free to continue on without me.:cool:

Lord Tenebrous
10-21-2002, 11:52 AM
Round 2:

Obi-Wan Naboo - My favorite Obi-Wan sculpt. 9

Qui-Gon Naboo - lots of variation in the face paint. Bought two. One looks like Qui-Gon, the other looks like Jesus. 7

Amidala Coruscant - It just doesn't have the same feel as the movie counterpart. 4

Anakin Naboo - decent Anakin with room for interpretation. 7

Yoda - Requisite but boring. 3

R2-D2 - The only one that's still in one piece is the one that I never opened. 1

Destroyer Droid - Big, fun droid. $1.97 was a steal. 8

Captain Tarpals - Love the paint deco, but the pose is limiting. 6

Ody Mandrell - Great for background fillers, his droid is one of the best made. 10

OOM-9 - gummy and hard to pose. 4

Nute Gunray - Fairly accurate colors, but pretty much a statue. 5

Rune Haako - Great articulation and likeness, but sorely missing the vivid green/purple paint deco. 7

Maul Tatooine - great articulation, face could use more aggression. 6

Adi Gallia - looks great, even standing with the new-style Jedi. 7

Captain Panaka - limited, but overall nice. 8

Naboo Royal Security - fairly scarce around here, which is unfortunate, because this is probably my favorite Episode 1 figure. 10

187-Maul
10-21-2002, 02:03 PM
Obi-Wan Naboo: 8, still my fav E1 Obi

Qui-Gon Naboo: 8, fav E1 Qui

Amidala Coruscant: 6

Anakin Naboo: 7, should've come with a lightsaber since he is kinda EU with the cloak

Destroyer Droid - 8, I really like, although the new Saga version looks a lot better

Captain Tarpals: 6

Ody Mandrell: 7, I like all of the podracers realeased till now

OOM-9: 6

Nute Gunray: 7

Rune Haako: 8

bigbarada
10-23-2002, 12:00 AM
I knew I was forgetting someone from that wave:

Tatooine Maul - 8 cool figure

Captain Panaka - 6 he's alright, he's the only character I really hated from Ep1 though

Naboo Royal Security - 6

Adi Galia - 6 at least they tried to do something with the Magic Shell cloak, but I still hate those things

Darth Maul Sith Lord - 9 loved the pose, the cloth skirt and the removable lightsaber blade, it was just really hard to find one with a good paint job

Anakin Naboo Pilot - 4 the exact same figure as the Tatooine Anakin only with different accessories (even though that Naboo fighter console was extremely useful)

Obi-Wan Jedi Knight - 6 cool rooted hair braid, cool cloth skirt, dumb facial expression

Qui-Gonn Jedi Master - 5 I've actually never seen this figure, but am told that it is exactly the same as Moisture Farmer Qui-Gonn

Queen Amidala Battle Fatigues - never seen her

Swimming Jar Jar - never seen him:cry::cry:

Battle Damaged Destroyer Droid - 8 pretty cool

Rogue II
10-23-2002, 09:16 AM
Tatooine Maul: 7.5 This was the 4th and Last figure I bought from the Episode I line.

187-Maul
10-23-2002, 12:19 PM
Tatooine Maul: 9

Captain Panaka: 8.5, I really love this figure, don't knoew why

Naboo Royal Security: 7

Adi Galia: 6.5

Darth Maul Sith Lord: 9, like the pose

Obi-Wan Jedi Knight: 6, looks better then jedi duel version, but articulation is limited

Qui-Gon Jedi Master: 4

Queen Amidala Battle Fatigues: 8, great figure, although a bit hard to stand straight if you have her firing something in front of her and not above her (and her neck joint is nice)

Swimming Jar Jar: 8, I have him carded, a clear stand that attaches to the stomach would've been nice to pose him like he's in the movie (swimming!)

Battle Damaged Destroyer Droid - 8.5, better then the first version

bigbarada
10-23-2002, 11:57 PM
Okay, the last of the Ep1 carded figures:

Darth Sidious Holographic - never seen him

Naboo Royal Guard - never seen him

Pit Droid 2-pack - never seen them

R2-B1 - never seen him

Sio Bibble - never seen him

TC-14 - never seen him

Now for the messy part:

Pack-ins:
Red R2 from Queen's Starship - 10 very cool little figure

Anakin from Podracer - 8 nice paint job on this figure

Sebulba from Podracer - 6 glad we have a better one now

Darth Maul from Sith Speeder Bike - 8 one of the better versions of Maul

Battle Droid from Scout Tank - never seen it

Obi-Wan with Scout Sub - never seen it

Darth Maul with Sith Attack Speeder - never seen it

Beast Pack-Ins:
Fode and Beed from the Jabba set - never seen them

Qui-Gonn from Eopie - never seen him

Qui-Gonn from Opee - 3 pretty crappy

Jar Jar from Kaadu - 4

Gungan Warrior from Fambaa - 4

Deluxe Figures:
Maul - 4
Obi-Wan - 2
Qui-Gonn - 2
Jar Jar with Assault Cannon - pass
Darth Maul with Sith Infiltrator - pass

Playset Pack-Ins
Qui-Gonn and Battle Droid from Theed Hangar - 1 both crap
Theed Generator Complex pack-in (if there was one) - pass

Multi-Figure packs:
Final Lightsaber Duel - pass

Mos Espa Encounter - 5 three boring figures

Tatooine Showdown - 8 nice set, this includes my all time favorite Qui-Gonn figure and one of my favorite Maul figures

Watto's Box - pass, never seen it

That should be about it, let me know if I forgot anyone.

187-Maul
10-25-2002, 11:43 AM
Darth Sidious Holographic: 9, looks great standing next to holographic Maul

Naboo Royal Guard: 9, I have 4 all they all are cool;)

Pit Droid 2-pack: 8, look way better then the gasgano pack-in although I don't really have a use for them

R2-B1 - never seen him

Sio Bibble: 7, looks pretty good but it's a boring human;) looks good in my cantina though

TC-14 - never seen him

Now for the messy part:

Pack-ins:
Sebulba from Podracer: 6, got POTJ version on monday who is much better

Darth Maul from Sith Speeder Bike: 9, I love the cloak and head/paint job

Battle Droid from Scout Tank: pass

Obi-Wan with Scout Sub: pass, looks kinda boring

Darth Maul with Sith Attack Speeder:8, cool figure and it's maul;)

Beast Pack-Ins:
Fode and Beed from the Jabba set: 2, crap

Qui-Gon from Eopie: never seen him

Qui-Gon from Opee: 4

Jar Jar from Kaadu: 2

Gungan Warrior from Fambaa: 4

Deluxe Figures:
Maul: 8, worst maul, but hey, I love maul so he gets an 8 anyways
Obi-Wan: 5
Qui-Gonn: 5
Jar Jar with Assault Cannon - pass
Darth Maul with Sith Infiltrator: 10, great figure

Playset Pack-Ins
Qui-Gonn and Battle Droid from Theed Hangar: 3
Theed Generator Complex pack-in (if there was one) - pass

Multi-Figure packs:
Final Lightsaber Duel: Maul: 10, great ; Obi Wan: 8

Mos Espa Encounter: pass

Tatooine Showdown: 10 I love the maul and qui-gon

Watto's Box: 8 for Kraxol (sp?), looks cool but watto and the chick are boring and get an 6, so 7 overall

looks like we're the only ones doing this, bigb:p

LTBasker
10-25-2002, 01:52 PM
Heh, just catching up, I thought it was gonna run longer the May 3rd figures. Anyways:

Tatooine Maul - 4. Details not bad but someone really should've thought it out a little better.

Obi-Wan Naboo - 8. Very nicely done, could've used equal articulation in the arms but otherwise pretty cool.

Qui-Gon Naboo - 8. Same as Obi.

Amidala Coruscant - 6. Good for the Senate scenes but make sure you have a stand for her! At least her chip or something.

Anakin Naboo - 5. Kinda boring figure really, although it did quite funny from hearing people complain about him not coming with a lightsaber. :rolleyes: Good for misc. E2 Jedi learner fodder.

Yoda - 6. Only Jedi to still have gotten a JC chair and was even able to sit in it! Now if he could've sat in it better and had come with Mace's tester thing just for something else to come with.

R2-D2 - 6. Nice detail on it, and it's a pretty fun cutscene figure if the boosters don't break.

Destroyer Droid - 7. Awesome job considering it was the first time around, though it was dissapointing that they didn't get the third eye correct.

Captain Tarpals - 6. Good army builder figures, and the removeable armor piece was very cool, could've use more articulation though.

Ody Mandrell - 4. Not a very exciting figure, would've been better had it come with a Podracer, then again that would've been a more expensive warmer than Ody Mandrell.

OOM-9 - 5. The binoculars were a plus, but it's sad that he was one of the first gummy figures and has not been justified with a better resculpt.

Nute Gunray - 6. Very nice detail it's just they REAALLY needed to fix the way the hands were! Even if there was limited things to do with them, why oh why was his left hand like it was? :eek:

Rune Haako - 7. Very nicely done, too bad he couldn't of had a removeable hat like Lott Dod, but the way they did his arms and detail was great.

Captain Panaka - 6. Needed more articulation and a better ability to hold the Battle Droid rifle, also should've come with the blaster he used at the end instead of the ascension gun.

Naboo Royal Security - 8. Perfect neutral pose along with a generic face and very awesome detail. It coming with both Naboo blasters was really nice too, if only it had had more articulation.

Adi Galia - 7. Pretty good considering we hardly saw her fully, the cloak was a vast improvement over Mace's but it would've been better if she had been like Sneak Preview Mace.

Darth Maul Sith Lord - 6. The cloth skirt was cool but the pose was very limiting to the point where the cloth skirt was pointless, needed more articulation for more poseability. The removeable blade on the lightsaber was great though.

Anakin Naboo Pilot - 3. At least the helmet fit the console for the Naboo Fighter was cool, especially since it stopped him from rolling around in the cockpit.

Obi-Wan Jedi Knight - 6. If only they had combined this accuracy with the May 3rd version... The cloth skirt and hair braid were really great and the attachable Jedi Commlink.

Qui-Gonn Jedi Master - 5. Really good detail but a one pose wonder unfortunately, the cloth skirt was nice and them keeping the attachable Jedi Commlink like Obi-Wan's was cool.
BigB, I think this version and Moisture Farmer version are quite different, I think those were just exaggerations.

Swimming Jar Jar - 6. Only have him carded but looks like he only works well for the water scene, detail is really good but limited to posing. Looks like he'd be good to display with the Opee Qui pack-in though.

Battle Damaged Destroyer Droid - 5. Nice to put with the regular Destroyer Droid but they still didn't fix that eye!

Darth Sidious Holographic - 6. Only have carded but looks like they put in some articulation, not bad looking but would've been better with a holo Maul and a new Nute in a Cinema scene or something.

Naboo Royal Guard - 8. The detail is awesome on this and the removeable helmet is great, unfortunately it was a bit of a one pose wonder and needs to be rereleased.

Queen Amidala Battle Fatigues - 6. Only have her carded and she's pretty good looking, if only she would be rereleased in a multipack with the Naboo Royal Guard though... The cloth piece on her was a great plus and the ascension gun with rope is great, even better looking than Kamino Escape Jango's grappling hook.

Pit Droid 2-pack - 5. Only have carded but they don't look too bad, unfortunately they appear to be not very poseable and would look better displayed next to Ani's or Sebulba's podracer.

Sio Bibble - 4. Only have carded but good detail and the unique blaster was a plus, but it looks like he can't really do anything so it was kinda pointless to release like this. Would've been better had he been able to sit with a generic Theed chair but due to his robes it looks like it the detail would've been lost.

R2-B1 - Have never seen it... :cry:

TC-14 - Have never seen it... :cry:

Pack-ins:
Red R2 from Queen's Starship - Don't have it.

Anakin from Podracer - 7. Not bad considering the only thing we needed it for was sitting in the Podracer.

Sebulba from Podracer - Don't have it.

Darth Maul from Sith Speeder Bike - 7. Got it on sale at KB (People paid $12 for that?!) and considering the price I got it for, not a bad figure, the articulated knees are a plus.

Battle Droid from Scout Tank - 2. Just cause it was a pack-in doesn't mean it can't have articulation! :mad: Only getting a two because it's the only pilot incarnation so far.

Obi-Wan with Scout Sub - Never saw it.

Darth Maul with Sith Attack Speeder - Never saw it.

Beast Pack-Ins:
Fode and Beed from the Jabba set - Saw it once, never had enough for it. Fode and Beed look ugly though and so did Jabba (box pics only) from what I saw.

Qui-Gonn from Eopie - 1. Pretty poor, Moisture farmer one is better, I've only got it boxed but it was one of the first with the lightsaber swinging gimmicks. Only reason it gets a point is because it had a soft goods poncho.

Qui-Gonn from Opee - 5. Detail left something to be required but the articulated feet were a plus and if they had released a cloaked Obi-Wan like this (like the Trophy one) and made the Swimming Jar-Jar more plentiful, then these three would've made a great looking Swimming to Otoh Gunga diorama.

Jar Jar from Kaadu - 2. Poorly done, detail wasn't bad and at least he could sit on the Kaadu. Keeping him on though was another story...

Gungan Warrior from Fambaa - Didn't get it.

Deluxe Figures:
Maul - 3. The lightsaber was cool, too bad this was one of the ancestors to the lightsaber swinging gimmicks we have now, detail's kinda poor.
Obi-Wan - Didn't get it.
Qui-Gonn - Didn't get it.
Jar Jar with Assault Cannon - 1. A gungan scout would've been more appropriate. (Actually this was Invasion Force believe it or not)
Darth Maul with Sith Infiltrator - Didn't get it.

Playset Pack-Ins
Qui-Gonn and Battle Droid from Theed Hangar - Didn't get it.
Theed Generator Complex pack-in (if there was one) - Didn't get it.

Multi-Figure packs:
Final Lightsaber Duel - Never saw it.

Mos Espa Encounter - 3. Doesn't look bad in the package...

Tatooine Showdown - Never saw it.

Watto's Box - never saw it.

*passes out from all the typing*

tagmac
11-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Anakin - 7
Obi Wan - 7
Qui-Gon - 7
Queen Amidala - 9
Jar Jar - 8
Padme' - 10
Darth Maul - 10
Battle Droid - 6
Mace Windu - 7
Ki-Adi Mundi - 7
Watto - 8
Gasgano - 7
Ric Olie' - 8
Darth Sidious - 8
Chancellor Valorum - 7
Senator Palpatine - 9
C-3PO - 7
Boss Nass - 6

tagmac
11-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Tatooine Maul - 10
Obi-Wan Naboo - 10
Qui-Gon Naboo - 10
Amidala Coruscant - 9
Anakin Naboo - 4
Yoda - 8
R2-D2 - 7
Droideka - 9
Captain Tarpals - 9
Ody Mandrell - 6
OOM-9 - 6
Nute Gunray - 8
Rune Haako - 8
Captain Panaka - 9
Naboo Royal Security - 7
Adi Gallia - 8
Darth Maul Sith Lord - 6
Anakin Naboo Pilot - 6
Obi-Wan Jedi Knight - 6
Qui-Gon Jedi Master - 5
Swimming Jar Jar - 6
Battle Damage Droideka - 6
Darth Sidious Hologram - 8
Naboo Royal Guard - 7
Queen Amidala Battle Fatigues - 8
Pit Droids - 6
Sio Bibble - 8
R2-B1 - 9
TC-14 - 10

tagmac
11-04-2002, 08:55 PM
Vehicle Pack-ins:
Red R2 from Queen's Starship - 8
Anakin from Podracer - 9
Sebulba from Podracer - 9
Darth Maul from Sith Speeder Bike - 9
Battle Droid from Scout Tank - 5
Obi-Wan with Scout Sub - 6
Darth Maul with Sith Attack Speeder - 9

Beast Pack-Ins:
Fode and Beed from the Jabba set - 4 (they were the concept version, not the movie version)
Qui-Gonn from Eopie - N/A
Qui-Gonn from Opee - 4
Jar Jar from Kaadu - 4
Gungan Warrior from Fambaa - 7

Deluxe Figures:
Maul - 1
Obi-Wan - 1
Qui-Gonn - 1
Jar Jar with Assault Cannon - 3
Darth Maul with Sith Infiltrator - 3

Multi-Figure packs:
Mos Espa Encounter - 6