PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed, Who's got them all & Rate/review

Turbowars
10-19-2002, 02:40 PM
Frist off, I hated the idea of another Epic Force line, but these are far from! I finally completed the set last nite when my wife brought me home Annie. Anyways here's what I think: Scale from 1(Worst)-10(Best)[list=1]
Maul- 8, under rated. He really looks POed. Great sculpt and his saber is awesome
Jango- 9, great detail and looks great w/o Boba! The base looks like it's wet, very cool.
Vader- 9, Great detail and one of the best bases of the line. Not really unleashed.
Padme- 10, She's not unleashed, but two of her friends are, very hot. One of my favorites
Annie- 10, top notch, best of the set! He looks crazied and the battle droid he's kicking is awesome!
Dooku- 10, Comes with an shocking efect and saber option!
Mace- 9, nice sculpt and his base with fire it awesome! I' thinking about putting some kind of light in the flames
[/list=1]

Battle Droid
10-19-2002, 08:00 PM
Someone picked me up Maul, but I'm taking it back.

Only one I really want is Padme.

Turbowars
10-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
Someone picked me up Maul, but I'm taking it back.

Only one I really want is Padme. These things you have to open. Maul is very cool opened, to tell you the truth they all look bad in the packaging

Darth Evil
10-20-2002, 02:55 PM
I really want Tyranus, he looks brilliant. I haven't got any Unleashed yet, though a comic shop near me is getting some in next week. If Tyranus is among them, I might get him.

Jayspawn
10-21-2002, 12:49 AM
Darth Maul is a great Unleashed figure! My favorite is Darth Vader. Jango is a good one. I passed on Anakin only because he never fought battle droids with 2 sabers- I'm picky like that. I havn't picked up Padme yet either because she doesn't look too much like Natalie Portman. But I may get her anyway.

Mace and Tyranus still have to hit my area.

187-Maul
10-21-2002, 03:12 PM
I only got Maul and give him a 10, perfect fig/statue, he looks so cool in that pose and the lightsaber rocks
oh and jayspawn, I think Anakin has an interchangeable hand so he can be posed with only 1 saber

Turbowars
10-21-2002, 07:08 PM
This is true!

gsr-jedi
10-23-2002, 01:18 AM
I just got the Anakin and he is awesome. Definitely a 10! I have been pleasantly surprised with the Unleashed line so far and I hope they continue for a long time.

mini-rock
03-01-2003, 09:29 PM
I just opened Padme and finished setting her up on the big screen. This REALLY is a HOT!!! looking figure.:D

I opened up Vader (original) as well, and like the way this looks too. It's Vader! This guy always looks bad arse!:D

bobafrett
03-04-2003, 05:04 PM
I have all the ones I can, doubles on about half of them so far, so I can open them. I like them all, but I have to disagree, they don't all look bad in the packaging. Of course that was written before the Leia figure came around, Yummy!

TheDarthVader
03-14-2003, 09:30 PM
The Darth Vader is awesome! A 10! The Anakin is awesome as well...a 9. And Tyrannus is a 10! Great figures to display!

mini-rock
03-22-2003, 12:12 AM
IMO Mace is the best. It's the biggest and heaviest of the Unleashed figs, and from his pose to his burning robe on the ground & flames shooting upward makes this frikkin cool. Leia also looks good. Sleek & sexy. Padme, OH MAN! I was always told it's not polite to point, but in her case I think it's ok. Both Vaders look cool. The only thing that bothers me is that they are both in the same pose, but at least the 2nd one comes unmasked and they have different bases (the Vader base from ESB is great). Anakin is great also. I'm glad they gave the option to switch his hands, but I used the 2 saber pose. On Tyrannus I didn't like the lightning tree branch so I used the saber instead which IMO makes this look more elegant. Maul just looks plain insane, very cool. My least fave is Jango/Boba, but the rain effect on the base looks cool. Still worth the money IMO.

I love this new line that Hasbro has created. I swore I would never collect anything other than the 12" line, but these are just too darn awesome looking to pass up.:)

Exhaust Port
03-22-2003, 12:53 AM
The only Unleashed I've gotten around to picking up is Darth Vader. An awesome pose and sculpt, I give it a 10. The Padme figure has caught my eye as well so I might be getting that one in the future. We'll see.

[DSS]Pedr0
03-22-2003, 01:12 AM
UNLEASHED toys R the BEST!!! A Line of Collectables that need to remain 4 a LONG, LONG TIME!! (couldnt resist)