PDA

View Full Version : Need Real R2-d2pictures 4 Model Making

getoninja
10-19-2002, 03:54 PM
okay guys,
I am currently building MPC r2-d2 model and a slave 1

So i am in desperate need for some real r2-d2 pictures along with boba fett's slave 1. I need lots of pictures (more focused on r2-d2), any views the more the better, inside specs.
, links don't care how they come, just need lots of pics.
and other thingy what type of color blue does r2 have, a mettalic blue, dark blue??
any tips of paint type would help too. the figure is primered and is in the stage of being painted white.

don't worry on slave 1, I can work him later, I just mainly need r2 done.
and maybe make him RC too, using those bit charg cars, knock offs of course cause they are cheaper.
jessdawgg@yahoo.com

getoninja
10-23-2002, 11:06 AM
I need pics man,,,,,I am tweeky out,,,
should I post this in another forum

Rogue II
10-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Have you tried jedinet.com? They have a large photogallery. I think you might be better off going to the bookstore and buying one of the Star Wars books like the Visiual Dictionary. Chronicles has lots of pics as well, but you might have to order it from online from amazon or barnes and noble. I got mine for $50 because it was damaged.

getoninja
10-23-2002, 01:36 PM
thax man for the link.
I have DK star wars visual dictionary (is that the one u have). I think u guys seen this book its hard back, about 64 pages . but pictures are big n cool.it has good big pics of r2d2, but not enough, I need more!!!!!!!. I only paid $6 at a good will. but $50 bucks G, what u trying to do break me :)

if anybody elses has more links please hook it up, and when finish my r2 model, I post here first, yes first.

Rogue II
10-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Well, Chronicles is an awesome book. It has pics from all 3 OT movies, Ewok films, and holiday special. If I remember right, there is a huge picture of R2 (and all the other main characters.) I told my wife that the book was my birthday present.:D