PDA

View Full Version : Rejoice Married....With Children fans!!!

scruffziller
10-20-2002, 10:24 PM
MWC Coming!! - 8:08 AM 10/20/2002
MWC fans, rejoice! The news you've been waiting to hear...in a recent Video Store Magazine article about upcoming TV on DVD releases, Columbia TriStar said they will be bringing "Married... with Children" to DVD. Unfortunately no release date was given, but at least we know the studio has plans to release the series on DVD.

You were sent this email because you have expressed having "Married... with Children" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

Gord Lacey - http://www.TVShowsOnDVD.com

hurrikane
10-21-2002, 01:17 AM
Can i just shoot myself. That show will sell this many DVD's:100

Beast
10-21-2002, 05:24 AM
Yeah, I saw the news late last night. I can't wait for season boxsets of the show. Hopefully the lost episode will be included, and they actually do some special features for the DVD's. Audio Commentary with the cast would be nice. Or atleast some fluffy promotional stuff from back then. :)

Al: "I Care, by Al Bundy. When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care. When a Mustang engine purrs and the bathroom is not hers, I care. When the pitcher's on the mound and the wife is underground, I care. But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear!" :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

scruffziller
10-21-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Al: "I Care, by Al Bundy. When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care. When a Mustang engine purrs and the bathroom is not hers, I care. When the pitcher's on the mound and the wife is underground, I care. But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear!" :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-21-2002, 10:32 AM
Married With Children...rock the casbah!!!! All i need now is "Saved by the Bell" and "Seinfeld" and i think i'll be alright. :D