PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday S43!!

r2dee2
10-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Just wanted to send out Birthday wishes to you S43!!! You've been a great asset to the MM forum! Hope your birthday is a great one:D

shinakuma43
10-20-2002, 10:49 PM
Thanks very much R2 :) It's tomorrow but how did you know?

Later,
S43

SWAFMAN
10-20-2002, 10:50 PM
HBD joe!

r2dee2
10-20-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by shinakuma43
Thanks very much R2 :) It's tomorrow but how did you know?

Later,
S43

Why the MADROOM:)!

shinakuma43
10-20-2002, 11:19 PM
Madroom? Hmm, was that the other forum type thing? I lost access when they were taken over by someone a very long time ago. Can you send me the URL and I'll see if I can get back in. I forgot all about that. If that's not what you meant then don't mind me I'm getting old and senile (I'll be 29 in a little while, an old man).

Later,
S43

good shot jansen
10-21-2002, 07:45 AM
have yourself a very happy birthday shinky!

do something fun and extravagant!

jeddah
10-21-2002, 08:02 AM
Many Happy ReTurns

:evil:

Same joke, different person ;)

jeddah

sicqnus
10-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Happy birthday to you S43 !!!
:D ;) :D

shinakuma43
10-22-2002, 11:33 AM
Thanks everyone, I did have a pretty good day. I found out yesterday morning that the Sipsons Treehouse of Horror set 3 has been out for a while now. I managed to do the same thing last year with set 2, go out and search for it too late. I actually got lucky though and found it at the third TRU I hit. I also found out the Simpsons Main Street playset is out too so I was really hoping to get that as well but I had no luck with that. I did get the Marge and Jaques 2-pack too which I didn't know was out either. I rarely go to any toy stores anymore since MMs and AFs aren't really out there and those that are I ordered on line so I wouldn't have to search. I did see all 6 AFs at TRU yesterday though.

If anyone sees the Simpsons Main Street playset (TRU exclusive) I'd really appreciate it if you could pick it up for me. I always get 1 to open and one to keep boxed so I'd prefer 2 but will settle for one to start with. I believe they retail for 59.99.

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
lookie what s43 sent (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=24277) b'jr, care of me- abuncha af vehicles minus figures (xcept where noted), right up bjr's collecting alley:
9 gian speeders (only 2 missing their bullets)
7 landspeeders
7 escape pods
6 skiffs
2 dewbacks w/riding troops
bantha w/riding tusken
ronto w/af astronaut
jabba w/dais
3 af ministands (keeping 1 for myself :evil: )
ds playset (keeping probot podshell for myself :evil: )
all for just shipping cost $9.90) or, if we got what he wants, military mms & sw af/mm figs in trade; a shame he didn't take advantage of a previous offer of mine (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=237220&postcount=453), but as the addendum to said offer indicates (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=238655&postcount=462) plenty were left & turned over to b'jr, some of which he may be willing to trade you. in addition, next time he & i can arrange it we're gonna go thru all his af/mm sw figs & military mms, figure what he might be willing to trade you, then i'll email you pix & quantities available of each, sound good? :)
meanwhle, tell us the story of how you came to acquire all these xtra vehicles; i assume you got them for the figures, but how Cheap were you able to get them for? i luvs bargain stories :D
on bjr's behalf, thanx again :D
vt

sergiurusu
11-02-2004, 05:34 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY S43!!!! :)

shinakuma43
11-02-2004, 10:07 AM
VT: I'm glad you like the items I sent. It would be great if you and B'jr could go through and figure out what extra AF and MM figures you have. I wish I saw your last post, 103 figures for 3.00 is the best deal I've ever seen! I wish I got good deals on all the items I sent, pretty mcuh they were included in lots that I won and were items I just didn;t need. I still kick myself for not buying out the toys r us' around here when the Gian Speeder & Theed Palace Sneak Preview sets were on clearance for 1.97. Every TRU was loaded with them and they even sat for 1.97 each, I'm still waiting for the time when I don;t make the mistake of not buying something that I want, lol.

Sergio: Thanks, I'm getting to be an old man now. I'm now 31, and still haven't gotten over being 30, lol. Time really does fly as you get older!!

Later,
S43

sergiurusu
11-04-2004, 06:50 AM
I'll be 29 in February next year!! So we are close in age! Again Happy Birthday!

sicqnus
11-04-2004, 10:06 AM
Was in late, sorry. Happy Birthday S43 !
31, old ?
-"When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm ?".

vulcantouch
11-06-2004, 10:35 AM
-not me, just b'jr- they're for him after all. tho i was pleasantly surprised that the gian looks much better apart from its cheesy castle-y diorama ;P

"what extra AF and MM figures you have"
-not me, just him; the only ones i got are an af droideka and an mm boussh cuz i dug em. also an af fett but he ain't turned up for months- anyone got an xtra?? :D
meanwhile he i were able to get 2gether yesterday & spent a couple hours going thru his archive of "partables". a few military vehicles (planes mostly) but Lots of figs which easily filled a thrid of the volume of the box you used to ship :) i'm confident we'll find enough of interest to you in there for you to feel the trade's equitable, but it's gonna take me a while to break down what there is & inform you of same in the most consise possible manner, so thanx in advance for patience :cool:
vt

shinakuma43
11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Thanks Sergiu and Sicqnus, I am 31 but I don;t feel old. I remember before I turned 21 not even being able to imagine turing 30 and I feel the same now as I did then. I just like to joke about being so old, lol.

Sicqnus: Did you get the proto Flash Speeder yet? If so did you take pictures of it? I'd love to see some.

VT: Don;t worry about coming up with an accurate list of the figures, a picture of the lot scattered would be perfectly fine with me. : )

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
12-18-2004, 11:18 AM
. . .so i went thru all of them and, to simplify our process, i figure i'll list here available quantities of each, and we'll worry about pix verification later after narrowing down your general areas of interest. lmk if any quextions, i anticipate you'll have a few- such as when it comes to unnamed military mms, whom i christened based on their pose :crazed: (i'll list those later.)
note to others: since we're payin back s43 he gets 1st pick, but if you see things here you could use say so & maybe bjr'll trade w/you too. after all, all he'd want these for is spectators for a mini-arena :D
vt

SCIFI MM FIGS:
84 boss nass (which, yes, means b'jr has 84 gungan subs he accompanied :eek: )
82 neimodian (that accompanied aat)
2 other niemodians; one blue robes, one green/gray
24 kiadi mundi
12 gasgano
11 sio bibble
10 anakin
12 gungan w/staff (jarjar?)
7 sidious
13 gungan dewbacks or whatever they're called (fambaas?) :p
2 flaggers from playset that included aldarpod
2 han tauntaun
3 riderless tauntaun
7 xizor
8 guri
3 MIB mikey
3 MIB rosenberg
3 jay
3 zed
2 mib cleanup crew
alien edgar
5 t2 biker (came w/mms, but more af-scale?)
4 sst ponytail (denise richards? :kiss: )
3 sst nazi/psicorp (doogie howser?)
2 sst w/helm in arm
4 sst kneeling
2 ace levy
24 sgt. zim
3 dash rendar
3 teebo
3 dagobah/bespin luke
4 post-bespin luke
3 tanvest luke
2 farmboy luke w/gun
4 kneeling hoth han
4 running hoth leia
2 hoth leia
2 running stormtroop
4 gold astronauts (armageddon?); 2 w/red markings, 2 w/green
7 vader w/saber across chest
2 vader w/sword up
4 3po
3 r2
4 asp-7
2 sy snoot
biker leia (pulled offa mm)
2 sparring helmetless tiepilots from playset; 1 brown hair, 1 black
4 running reb pilots
han
chewy
jawa w/wrench
moruth doole
kyp durron
tarkin
choking imp officer
force-using dagobah luke
cantina short mousey alien
3 different titan ae: 2 civilians, 1 jarjar lookin thing :p
13 u.s. flag astronaut
13 metal-detector astronaut
2 waving astronaut

AF FIGS:
11 reb pilots; 9 w/red helm markings, 2 w/gold
12 brick/mustard/brown-colored reb pilots (alpha?)
2 yellow/gray pilots (alpha cloudcar?)
2 "thermal" arnolds (t2/predator?)
5 t1000 w/spike arm
7 john connor
3 blond ponytail (linda hamilton?)
4 b'elanna
5 chakotay
8 kruge
5 valkris
5 parker
5 facehugger patient
3 dog aliens
2 tanktop ripley
8 ripleys; 7 w/gun, 1 w/out
14 uscm fem pilots
13 uscm male (hicks?)
7 uscm soldiers, 20% bigger than other uscm af figs
2 sst magnetic baldguy (michael ironside)
2 lobot
2 ep1 obi
2 obi
2 copper/gray tiepilots (alpha?)
3 jarjar
1 jarjar taller than other 3
2 different unarmed quigons
quigon w/saber
gray cloud pilot (alpha?)
general lando
gam guard
r2
3po
tc14
rancor luke
biker leia
biker maul
picard
red/gray guy (xyber9?)

SWAFMAN
12-18-2004, 12:17 PM
VT, would a few of those AF figs be avail. to anyone else? I'd be interested in some pilots for the SAGA AFs that were figure-less.

vulcantouch
01-07-2005, 01:16 PM
. . .and specify which ones you may seek :)

s43: got your email, recommend posting your wantlist here so we can all keep track of what remains available :)

SWAFMAN
01-08-2005, 10:54 AM
. . .and specify which ones you may seek :)

s43: got your email, recommend posting your wantlist here so we can all keep track of what remains available :)

Without seeing what is still available, I'd be interested in up to AF 10 pilots in a fairly equal mix of all those listed. Doubtful I have anything of trade interest, but always willing to discuss....

shinakuma43
01-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Sorry it took so long to reply VT, I couldn;t find the e-mail I sent you with the list so I just quickly went through them again and here's what I'd like to get:

2 other niemodians; one blue robes, one green/gray

12 gungan w/staff (jarjar?)

13 gungan dewbacks or whatever they're called (fambaas?)

2 han tauntaun
3 riderless tauntaun

3 MIB mikey
3 MIB rosenberg
3 jay
3 zed
2 mib cleanup crew
alien edgar
5 t2 biker (came w/mms, but more af-scale?)
4 sst ponytail (denise richards? )
3 sst nazi/psicorp (doogie howser?)
2 sst w/helm in arm
4 sst kneeling
2 ace levy
24 sgt. zim

3 teebo

2 running stormtroop
4 gold astronauts (armageddon?); 2 w/red markings, 2 w/green

4 asp-7

2 sparring helmetless tiepilots from playset; 1 brown hair, 1 black
4 running reb pilots
han
chewy
jawa w/wrench

tarkin
choking imp officer

3 different titan ae: 2 civilians, 1 jarjar lookin thing
13 u.s. flag astronaut
13 metal-detector astronaut
2 waving astronaut

AF FIGS:
11 reb pilots; 9 w/red helm markings, 2 w/gold
12 brick/mustard/brown-colored reb pilots (alpha?)
2 yellow/gray pilots (alpha cloudcar?)
2 "thermal" arnolds (t2/predator?)
5 t1000 w/spike arm
7 john connor
3 blond ponytail (linda hamilton?)
4 b'elanna
5 chakotay
8 kruge
5 valkris
5 parker
5 facehugger patient
3 dog aliens
2 tanktop ripley
8 ripleys; 7 w/gun, 1 w/out
14 uscm fem pilots
13 uscm male (hicks?)
7 uscm soldiers, 20% bigger than other uscm af figs
2 sst magnetic baldguy (michael ironside)
2 lobot

2 obi
2 copper/gray tiepilots (alpha?)
3 jarjar
1 jarjar taller than other 3
2 different unarmed quigons

gray cloud pilot (alpha?)

gam guard

rancor luke
biker leia
biker maul
picard
red/gray guy (xyber9?)

Thanks,
S43

vulcantouch
01-24-2005, 12:13 AM
. . .tho i wish i'd known you sought copy of that email, i saved it & coulda sent it back to you :stupid:
so swaffy, based on s43's wants, are there 10 af pilot figs remaining that you might want? let us know :)

SWAFMAN
01-25-2005, 11:07 PM
. . .tho i wish i'd known you sought copy of that email, i saved it & coulda sent it back to you :stupid:
so swaffy, based on s43's wants, are there 10 af pilot figs remaining that you might want? let us know :)

If you have ~10 pilots left, of a fairly equal mix of rebel / empire (no kiddie anakins, please), lemme know. I'd like some for the pilotless latest SWAF waves.

vulcantouch
02-17-2005, 11:33 AM
. . .not counting militaries (which i haven't yet dealt with here), looks like the ones that will be left following the satisfaction of bjr's debt to s43 are as follows (anyone plz feel free to correct any mistakes in my listing):
MM FIGS:
84 boss nass
82 neimodian (that accompanied aat)
24 kiadi mundi
12 gasgano
11 sio bibble
10 anakin
7 sidious
2 flaggers from playset that included aldarpod
7 xizor
8 guri
3 dash rendar
3 dagobah/bespin luke
4 post-bespin luke
3 tanvest luke
2 farmboy luke w/gun
4 kneeling hoth han
4 running hoth leia
2 hoth leia
7 vader w/saber across chest
2 vader w/sword up
4 3po
3 r2
2 sy snoot
biker leia (pulled offa mm)
moruth doole
kyp durron
force-using dagobah luke
cantina short mousey alien
AF FIGS:
2 ep1 obi
quigon w/saber
general lando
r2
3po
tc14
as you can see, it doesn't look like there's any pilots left of the sort that would satisfy an assortment of 10 you seek. so i would suggest we ask s43 if there's any (up to 10) he would be willing to cede to you and, if so, what if anything he might seek in return. so s43, whaddya think? :) meanwhile, anyone here seek any of the just-listed that remain up for grabs? :)
vt

shinakuma43
02-17-2005, 11:51 AM
VT: There are Military MM/BS figures available as well? If so you don't need to do a list, I'd want any and all of them so just a count would be fine. LMK. Also, I'm sure I'll be able to part with 10 pilots for Swaffy, once I get them I'll go through them and will forward 10 to Swaffy. If you have his address please include it when whatever is being sent to me is sent. Swaffy could also PM his address to me. LMk.

Later,
S43

SWAFMAN
02-17-2005, 01:04 PM
VT: There are Military MM/BS figures available as well? If so you don't need to do a list, I'd want any and all of them so just a count would be fine. LMK. Also, I'm sure I'll be able to part with 10 pilots for Swaffy, once I get them I'll go through them and will forward 10 to Swaffy. If you have his address please include it when whatever is being sent to me is sent. Swaffy could also PM his address to me. LMk.

Later,
S43

address pm'd. i appreciate it, s43.

vulcantouch
02-28-2005, 12:16 PM
-schweeet, that saves me some trubble- undifferentiated enlisteds are no fun to sort thru :D btw some afs might be from Aliens & i can't tell the diff, i'll just send all and let god s43 sort em out :) anything (http://r2toyforce.net/directory.htm) you might want thrown in while i'm mailing you a pkg anyway? and roger 10-pilot resolut w/swaffy, i'll let you guys deal w/that :)
vt