PDA

View Full Version : Question for Floridians....

The Overlord Returns
10-21-2002, 02:36 PM
I am heading south to Cocoa Beach for a conference from wednesday 23th....to friday the 25th....

I'm just wondering how close I will be to any trus, targets, or WM's that might have good stuff...??

force
10-21-2002, 03:05 PM
Just in case you don't get a post back on first hand SW selection experience from that area, try the following. Go to yahoo yellow pages and change your location to say the hotel your staying at you could search on TRU, for example, and your search will return with location, phone #, and distance. Based on experience, I wouldn't bother calling the stores unless you have a sku number, because they're not going to look as hard as you will. And just stop in whichever stores are close and convenient.

Happy hunting,
force

The Overlord Returns
10-21-2002, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. I may just try that. I think I'd actually spend an afternoon hunting, as I get there on wednesday,.....but the conference begins the next morning........

Runobot
10-21-2002, 07:01 PM
Well, I am in Orlando, not really sure. I would try to hit WalMarts. The TRU here in FL have had all the new figures this week, so you are coming at a good time.

SirSteve
10-22-2002, 10:20 PM
I am 30 minutes south of Cocoa Beach. There is a TRU in Merritt Island (your closest). There is also a new Wal-Mart on 520 and I-95 in Merritt Island as well. Also, a Target in Merritt
Island on 250 Crockett Blvd. I am pretty sure there is no TRU in Cocoa Beach. Happy Hunting!