PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday !

187-Maul
10-21-2002, 04:25 PM
I know that some people will complain about me doing this thread but since most of my presents had to do with star wars I wanted to post this:D
I'm finally 16 now, I can drink legally now, can take driving lessons and can do whatever else I want to:p
well for the ones who are interested, my presents:

Habsro 3 3'4: Captain Typho, 2 Saga Battle Droids, Nikto Jedi Knight, Teemto, Zutton, Duros, Sebulba, Muftak & Kabe
Other Star wars: Darth Maul Unleashed, A New Hope SE poster, AOTC poster
Other: Solid Snake (mcfarlane MGS 2), Lotus Angel (mcfarlane series 19: samurai wars), pain is love - ja rule cd, rule 3:36 - ja rule cd, cypress hill 3-cd pack, Down *** ***** - ja rule cd single, tony hawk pro skater 3 - PS1 game, Gridlock'd DVD (with tupac if anybody knows the movie)

Birthdays rock!:D

The Overlord Returns
10-21-2002, 04:26 PM
You can legally drink at 16?

Where do you live?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-21-2002, 04:30 PM
I'm going on the wacky assumption in his info where it says, "LOCATION: PARIS" , that might be where he lives. That's just a hunch though. :D

187-Maul
10-21-2002, 04:31 PM
I live in paris, france, europe (and if you would've checked my "location" under my avatar, you would've known without asking :p )

Edit: beat me to it, JM Guyute

The Overlord Returns
10-21-2002, 04:37 PM
hey, I can't be expected to ACTUALLY look at people's info... ;)

oh...Happy Birthday btw....

Pendo
10-21-2002, 04:40 PM
HAPPY B-DAY 187!!! Ah, what I'd do to be 16 again...:rolleyes::)!

I wish I could have legaly drank and drove when I was 16...

...What the heck, I did it anyway :D!!!

Happy Birthday!

PENDO!

The Overlord Returns
10-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Pendo
HAPPY B-DAY 187!!! Ah, what I'd do to be 16 again...:rolleyes::)!

I wish I could have legaly drank and drove when I was 16...

...What the heck, I did it anyway :D!!!

Happy Birthday!

PENDO!

Ha! Me too....... god I drank more then than I do now....!

darthvyn
10-21-2002, 05:48 PM
there actually IS a drinking age over there? thought it was legal all the time - parental discretion and such... i dunno

happy b-day!

Patient Zero
10-21-2002, 05:50 PM
Now you can go out for a beer at the local McDonalds.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-21-2002, 06:15 PM
and i'm not talking about no paper cup, i'm talking about a glass of beer.

master jedi
10-21-2002, 07:46 PM
You can legally drink? over here in the states it's 21. you can't do anything except drive here in the us when your 16. this sucks.

Darth Sidious
10-21-2002, 09:24 PM
Happy birthday... Sorry I can't mke this longer, the water closet calls me! :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-21-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
my presents:

Habsro 3 3'4: Captain Typho, 2 Saga Battle Droids, Nikto Jedi Knight, Teemto, Zutton, Duros, Sebulba, Muftak & Kabe
Other Star wars: Darth Maul Unleashed, A New Hope SE poster, AOTC poster
Other: Solid Snake (mcfarlane MGS 2), Lotus Angel (mcfarlane series 19: samurai wars), pain is love - ja rule cd, rule 3:36 - ja rule cd, cypress hill 3-cd pack, Down *** ***** - ja rule cd single, tony hawk pro skater 3 - PS1 game, Gridlock'd DVD (with tupac if anybody knows the movie)

Birthdays rock!:D

Wow! On my birthday all I got was some bread and water and I was allowed to sleep inside for the night. :(

Lord Tenebrous
10-22-2002, 01:58 AM
For the past three years, my present for every holiday has been "college". I wish one year I'd get something less stressful. :p

Happy birthday, and here's to many more! :)

QLD
10-22-2002, 02:24 AM
Wow....I never got any amount of presents like that for my birthday. Especially after turning 12. That sounded more like Christmas.

rynobot
10-22-2002, 02:26 AM
Let me be the first to say "Happy Birthday".

darthvyn
10-22-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner

Wow! On my birthday all I got was some bread and water and I was allowed to sleep inside for the night. :(

you have an "inside"??? :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

i only got the one piece of yarn that my family shares as a blanket all to myself!

Jargo
10-22-2002, 06:28 AM
Darn it, late again. Happy unbirthday then. Missed your day but why not do it all over again, make every day a birthday day! won't get the presents but the feeling is just... as... important. :stupid:

I'll get my coat....................:(

Pendo
10-22-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
You can legally drink? over here in the states it's 21. you can't do anything except drive here in the us when your 16. this sucks.

You have to be 21 to drink in the states??? First you had that prohibition thing, and now you have to be 21?!?! How do youngens cope :rolleyes:.

Here you have to be 18 to drink, and 17 to learn to drive. The only thing you can do at 16 here is have sex :happy::rolleyes:.

PENDO!

The Overlord Returns
10-22-2002, 09:43 AM
it's 19 in Canada.

Jargo
10-22-2002, 03:54 PM
What - the drinking, or the sex?

The Overlord Returns
10-22-2002, 03:58 PM
the drinking............

the sex is 18 still.....

gibbspaulus
10-23-2002, 08:23 AM
I turned 30 last Friday - all these memories are scaring me... I couldn't drink till I was 24 as I didn't look old enough. Now I look too old!

187-Maul
10-23-2002, 02:11 PM
thanx for all the good wishes, although my birthday wasn't that "happy"
there was a big party at a friends place on saturday, I drank WAY too much (I don't even remember all, all I know is half a bottle of baileys and A LOT of beer) so I was sick all sunday and most of monday (I was feeling a bit better monday evening, when I came in here)
at least I know that I'll never touch baileys again;) (and try to not drink that much beer either)

Jargo
10-23-2002, 03:13 PM
Either is fine just don't ever mix your drinks cuz it's lethal. I used to drink Cider with a whiskey chaser all the time. Bad news that combination is. :( You need to steer clear of sweet drinks, they're deceptive. Cuz they're sweet you can drink more in one go so you have larger drinks, ergo more alcohol than you might optherwise drink. Don't want a hangover? drink fruit based drinks or a drink with fruit juice added. puts back all the vitamins and essentials alcohol leeches away. don't drink fizzy carbonated drinks as they dehydrate you even more than alcohol does. Drink a half pint of milk before you go out for a beer or whatever and a pint of clear water when you come back. I've been following those rules for years and not had any hangovers. But the best thing to do is be smart and don't drink at all. save your liver.

TOR you have to be eighteen to have sex?!!!!! godd lord that's medieval! Why - backwards thinking Great Britain has dropped the age of consensual sexual liasons for all sexual persuasions to 16.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-23-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Wow....I never got any amount of presents like that for my birthday. Especially after turning 12. That sounded more like Christmas.

Yeah, Christmas has always been good to me. I really clean up. In fact, last Christmas I got two playing cards, a Halloween pencil, a rubberband, a penny, a piece of tin foil, a Wham cassette from the 80's, a pair of dice and a paper clip. I was a good boy! :)