PDA

View Full Version : My Star Wars Contest Photos

icatch9
10-21-2002, 05:29 PM
I took photos of my collection about a month ago to send in for the Ultimate Collector Contest Hasbro is putting on. I don't expect to win, but I do have a very large collection and thought I'd share it with you. The first two photos are of my POTF 2 Figurs and Vehicles. I have all the vehicles and figures ever made in the 3 3/4 scale since 1995. A few weren't avalable at the time of the photo shoot, but I do have them. The photo of the figures is only a fraction of what I have, but it's all that I could fit in the photo. The photo of the vehicles is more complete with only a few items not present.

The third photo is of my vintage vehicles. I have over have of the vintage vehicles and playset and they are represented here. Again, some are missing and a few have been added to my collection since the photo.

I will add photos of my vintage figure collection wich I have all of the figures ever made(with the exception of a couple boys named Fromm).

I hope you enjoy the photos. I am not trying to bragg or show off, but I think these photos are cool and I thought some other people would think the same.

Any positive or constuctive comments are welcome, but please don't bash me for showing off. This collection has been in the makeing for 24 years now and it has been a joy :D!!

icatch9
10-21-2002, 05:31 PM
POTF 2 Vehicles

icatch9
10-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Vintage Vehicles

Exhaust Port
10-21-2002, 08:35 PM
Very nice collection. I would recommend finding some nice shelves to display your SW stuff. Nothing is more pleasing than nicely displayed toys. :)

Dark Knight
10-22-2002, 01:05 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said.

187-Maul
10-23-2002, 01:35 PM
nice collection
why don't you post the pics in the "photo gallery" ? there they will be stored for everyone to see at any time

gibbspaulus
10-24-2002, 10:03 AM
I hate you, I'm crying, I'm pig-sick jealous....

And that's just because of the sapce you seem to have there - never mind the freaking toys!

icatch9
10-24-2002, 11:37 AM
Yes I'm fortunate to have a large area to store my collection in. It wasn't easy, I had to clean and move stuff for days to get it the way I wanted.

Jelouse of these toys. Just wait until you see my vintage figure photos :).

187-Maul - I'm not sure how to put my photos is the gallery. Any help would be hot :).

187-Maul
10-25-2002, 05:56 PM
sorry I haven't answered but I wasn't online yesterday

I saw you asking the question in another area where you got the answer so that luckily saved me from typing it too:)

SithDroid
10-25-2002, 07:10 PM
I wanted to enter the contest, but it would take forever to get my stuff out of storage and I don't feel like putting it all back.

icatch9
10-28-2002, 11:24 AM
This is something that I wanted to do, so it was worth the 2 days it took me to do it. Plus, my stuff still is not put back. I felt it was worth while and that I have a shot at winning.

icatch9
11-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Well hear are the last two photos of my collection. The first is the cream of the crop so to speak. All the POTF figures and a few hard to find droids figures.

icatch9
11-05-2002, 09:55 AM
Finally the whole vintage collection. This was fun setting up, even though some kept falling. I have all the movie figures from Star Wars to POTF. I have all ever made except 2 figures from the Droids series (The Fromm Family) and Wicket from the Ewoks series. If you look closely in the photo some are missing, but only becasue they fell behind the couch and I didn't notice in time.

All in all a wounderful collection. My pride and joy so to speak. It's been 24 years in the makeing and a great time collection.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

Positive or constructive comments are welcome :).

Exhaust Port
11-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Great work on the collection icatch9! 24 years is well worth the wait from what I see.