PDA

View Full Version : Farm & Fleet

AdmiralPiett
10-22-2002, 08:02 AM
For any fellow country bumpkins out there, Saga figs are on sale at $4.29 at Farm & Fleet stores. I don't know how their selection is but I saw it in their latest toy catalog/ad.
Piett

Val Da Car
10-22-2002, 08:59 AM
Hoo Wee Farm & Fleet...I have one up the road here in Wisconsin!!!

JEDIpartner
10-22-2002, 12:02 PM
I was wondering what "Farm & Fleet" was... I thought maybe you were making a new line of SW Farm Animals and Work Vehicles... :D

I must be a big city boy! ;)

AdmiralPiett
10-23-2002, 11:01 PM
Well, I went to Farm & Fleet in Woodstock, IL and they had tons of Acklays for $13.49! Plus they had lots of Massiffs w/ Geonosian Warrior, Yoda, dooku, etc. And the Zam and Anakin Speeders are under $9. Lots of good deals all around.
Piett

2-1B
10-24-2002, 12:28 AM
In Wisconsin there is a chain called Fleet Farm, and every year they have a Toyland opening - does Farm and Fleet do the same?

I used to go every year, they opened at 7am on a Saturday in October and we always made out like bandits on HTF figures . . . but I skipped it the past few years (including last Saturday) because I am too creeped out by the Hot Wheels collectors who show up and then run and push to get the best releases. The Star Wars fans were goofy too, but not quite as much.

I noticed their add for the Speeders at $10, I may have to pick up Ani's . . . however Wal-Mart has matched their price - maybe I'll just buy it there. :D