PDA

View Full Version : AOTC to open on 17 May 2002?

JEDIpartner
10-30-2001, 07:56 AM
Yikes!!

If that is true... then that would mean this is the first STAR WARS film to not open on a Wednesday! Read the article from www.theforce.net!
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#12883

Will this jinx the film? I hope not!! Any thoughts regarding the release date?

master jedi
10-30-2001, 06:13 PM
May 17th is the day before my birthday. That's what I call a birthday present. The Phantom Menace opened the day after my b-day so that was a pretty good gift 2 years ago.

If AotC does open the 17th I think it's better than opening on the 22nd.

Eternal Padawan
10-30-2001, 07:20 PM
If you've waited 3 years, what's 4 more days?

GNT
10-30-2001, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
AOTC to open on 17 May 2002?

I believe thats a spoiler!!! in this No- Spoiler section,please delete this thread now!!!

master jedi
10-31-2001, 12:10 PM
I thought a spoiler was about the movie itself and not when it is released.

JEDIpartner
10-31-2001, 12:27 PM
Yeah... I mean... JEEZ!

I didn't say anything about the plot... or who's in the film... or what the costumes look like...

IT'S JUST A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you were just kidding GNT...

Eternal Padawan
10-31-2001, 02:49 PM
i don't think anyone comes to the NoSpoiler sections that don't extensively post in the Spoiler sections as well... Is there anyone here that avoids the Spoiler sections?

Jedi Clint
10-31-2001, 06:16 PM
I thought GNT was kidding hence the ;) on his post. As long as information presented in this forum does not touch on plot details, character descriptions and involvement, or anything regarding any details of the film.....then we aren't spoiling anyone's fun. That may seem rather limiting. Imagine that you don't know anything about the upcoming Star Wars film, but you still want to discuss what could happen in the unreleased prequels with others avoiding official and unofficial spoilage......that is what the (NO SPOILERS) forums here are for. I think the release date is imortant to even those avoiding spoilers. I am not sure about the title. I think it is general enough, but I don't know what Tricks' or Steve's opinion on this is. I will find out.

El Chuxter
11-01-2001, 02:36 PM
I come here and I try to avoid spoilers. Do I get a prize? :)

Jedi Clint
11-01-2001, 02:49 PM
Uh oh! Chuxter wants a cookie!!!!!

It is ok to post "Attack of the Clones" to this forum.