PDA

View Full Version : How soon is soon?

Death Star Gimp
10-23-2002, 07:17 PM
About 4-5 weels ago Hasbro released pictures of 5 figures due for release early 2003. They then followed up by saying that pictures of further releases in the early part of 2003 would be 'coming soon' i.e Lama Su, Yoda w/Padawan, Han, Chewie, Barris Offee.

Have I missed these pictures, or is my perception of the phrase 'soon' somewhat distorted.

If I told my boss that his report would be ready 'soon' i.e. 4-5 weeks later, I would get fired.

So Hasbro, how soon is soon, and where are our pictures?:mad:

p.s. I've come back from the pub pretty loaded expecting some some pictures... I want pictures nowwwwwwwwww!

Beast
10-23-2002, 07:24 PM
Yoda: "That boy has no patience" :D

No, they said that they would show more pictures of 2003 merchandise soon, and they did. It just wasn't many more 4" figures. After they debuted the new Collection 1 pictures, they also showed off the following.

Some of Collection 2, the 12" figures, the Wal-Mart Screen Scenes, and the Speeder Asst. Don't expect to see much more until late November/ early December or so, especially the figures that won't be out until Febuary. Atleast not unless some website is able to get ahold of pictures real early. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Death Star Gimp
10-23-2002, 07:32 PM
But Master Jar Jar, I have no patience, I can not learn patience, so am I doomed to be on the dark side forever?

Does going to the pub qualify being on the dark side?

Old Fossil
10-23-2002, 09:37 PM
I like my brew a little on the dark side.

Chiesa
10-23-2002, 11:31 PM
Heads up Death Star Gimp, everyone like you is wondering the same question. I once posted that I was disappointed that new pics were not posted in the slated 2 weeks that they mentioned. So I guess the trick is not to expect the new pics to come out anytime this month. If it does, take it as a bonus :D

Cheers...
:D:D:D:D

JEDIpartner
10-24-2002, 07:04 PM
We'll get these pictures soon enough. Just think... it will be a lot sooner than EPISODE III will be rolling out! And whole lot sooner than the OT will be rolling out on DVD... we think!

Jargo
10-24-2002, 07:19 PM
There's more chance of certain websites run by fans having the images than Hasbro themselves. Sandcrawler images, green A-wing images, imperial four pack images........

JEDIpartner
10-24-2002, 07:42 PM
Oh, yeah... and then there's that!