PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Games

CloneTrooperMace
10-23-2002, 10:04 PM
Pokemon games blue,red,yellow,silver,gold & others are ez and they should make harder pokemon battles & games. Thanks.......

yukface27
10-23-2002, 11:32 PM
Yes, the Pokemon games are pretty easy, but they can take a while to 100% them. They are the ideal perfectionist's game. Trying to get all the pokemon requires trading, so, you either gotta make friends, or buy two gameboys and two cartridges. They are good RPG (especially for the Gamboy) and I'm hoping the GBA versions will boost the game up quite a bit. Two-on-two battles seems very cool, just up the difficulty a bit.

CloneTrooperMace
10-24-2002, 08:00 AM
It only take's me a day to Get 3 badge's(in Silver).It just seems like There is no challage for me.So i realy Don't Buy the games no more.Also it does sound cool that there is going to be two-on- two Battling.

DarthQuack
03-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone have any of the Pokemon games they'd be looking to sell?

Lord Malakite
03-25-2010, 02:20 AM
Anyone have any of the Pokemon games they'd be looking to sell?
Getting into Pokemon now are we DQ?

DarthQuack
02-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Yes, LM I am. Black and White come out next month!

Bel-Cam Jos
07-12-2016, 09:18 AM
So... GO walking & driving around catchin' 'em all? Including your device's account info and files?

Pokémon GO is all over the 'Net. Now.

Lord Malakite
07-12-2016, 11:56 AM
So... GO walking & driving around catchin' 'em all? Including your device's account info and files?

Pokémon GO is all over the 'Net. Now.

Of course it is. Hard not to be with all the stories about trespassing into homes and random police stations, walking into traffic/walls/ditches/sink holes and requiring medical treatment, luring people into traps to be robbed, rare Pokemon only appearing at churches, and the biggest highlight of all... finding a dead body.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-12-2016, 06:52 PM
and the biggest highlight of all... finding a dead body.Isn't that CorpsiDile? Or CharZombee?

Lord Malakite
07-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Isn't that CorpsiDile? Or CharZombee?
More like Magicorpse.

figrin bran
07-14-2016, 02:23 PM
I started playing Go last Thursday. My workplace is 3 pokestops as well as a gym so I can rack up quite a bit of XP throughout the day. Also found a list of "nest" locations throughout the LA area and I feel like I'll need a vacation in order to hit them all.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-29-2016, 10:09 PM
I downloaded Pokemon Go a little over a month ago. It took a few tries, but I got the first creature that popped up. Then I went walking one day to see what I could find. When I finally found one, I couldn't get the throw right to catch it. I ended up using all of my Pokeballs, and I didn't know how to get any more. So, I figured that might be the end of it for me because I wasn't going to spend money on the game. Then, on the walk back to where I was parked, I did some research and figured out how to get stuff from the Pokestops, and then finally got the knack of catching the Pokemon. Except for the Zubat. I waste too many Pokeballs trying to catch those things. I still haven't really done anything with the gyms yet. I just enjoy collecting the different types of Pokemon, and hatching eggs gives me a good reason to go for a walk. That is good since I haven't been running as much lately.

This is all from someone who never watched or played anything Pokemon related before.

sith_killer_99
10-08-2016, 11:55 AM
I've been playing with the family.

I tend to play more, mostly because I have been spending a LOT of time walking eggs and getting some exercise.

We are planning a trip to Austin tomorrow, there is a little place that has been dubbed "Charmander Bay" with about 20 poke stops.

I've never been into Pokemon before, but this game is a real blast, mostly because it's a real world game where you can play and encounter stuff just about anywhere. Going to Walmart, catch some Pokemon, hitting up Best Buy, catch some Pokemon.

I also got a Pokemon Go Plus which is great for hitting up Poke stops on the go.