PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Falcon in Ep III?!?!?!

Battle Droid
10-24-2002, 04:54 PM
From, www.episode-x.com

X-CLUSIVE: Slip of the Tounge
Wednesday, Oct 23rd 9:14am GMT - by Ternian
With the Star Wars: Magic of Myth opening in Sydney last month, I was able to go to the special Industry Seminar hosted by Anothny Daniels with guests Lorne Peterson and Ben Snow.

During the course of the seminar Lorne Peterson dropped a few hints about what was coming in Episode III for the galaxy far, far away...

Lorne Peterson told the audience that the history of the Millenium Falcon would be revealed in Episode III.
He also mentioned that we will understand why Han Solo has a fondness for the Millenium Falcon.

Continuing, he revealed that a single catastrophic event would explain how the galaxy changed from those we know in the PT, to those in the OT.

There was also this there,

Attack of the Starfighters
Thursday, Oct 24th 10:18am GMT - by Ternian
Well, recently we heard that:

Insiders at Fox Studios in Sydney have indicated that the Jedi Starfighter used by Obi-Wan in Attack of the Clones will be remodelled and modified as Anakin's starfighter in Episode III.

JEDIpartner
10-24-2002, 07:23 PM
Well... wouldn't THAT be an eye-opener? I don't really know how I feel about that. Personally, I think that Luke and Leia's birth is enough to bridge the PT with the OT.

Beast
10-24-2002, 07:39 PM
Hmm, maybe the Millenium Falcon originally belonged to Han Solo's father, and he'll make a small cameo apperance as the one that helps Padme, Yoda, and Obi-Wan escape Corsurant? Later the Falcon was lost to Lando Calrissian by Han's Father, and then he finally won it back in a game of Sabacc? :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

chewie
10-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Dangit. Another galactic coincidence. Of all the millions/billions/trillions of space ships in the SW galaxy to show up, it just has to be the Millenium Falcon. Well, we've already had so many improbable coincidences in the series, I guess one more won't be that much worse.

Jedi Clint
10-24-2002, 10:09 PM
I put absolutely no stock into these rumors.

Darkross
10-25-2002, 11:46 AM
I read along time ago that the Millennium Falcon would be in Episode III...and that it would be used by Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan to escape from Darth Vader.

Han Solo: "You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?"

Obi-Wan: "Should I have?"

Why else would he play dumb...and say he's never heard of the ship...the last time he was on it...it was under very different circumstances. A time that he would obviously like to forget.

Darkross
10-25-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by chewie
Dangit. Another galactic coincidence. Of all the millions/billions/trillions of space ships in the SW galaxy to show up, it just has to be the Millenium Falcon. Well, we've already had so many improbable coincidences in the series, I guess one more won't be that much worse.

Personally...I like these types of coincidences...when you think about it...it helps tie everything together...and make the ships, people and planets have that much more significance...rather than just another character, or ship that appears in the movie. Bring it on...George...show us the Falcon in Episode III, and not as an Easter Egg either. I would love to see this ship in it's prime, before all of those special modifications...it would be cool to see what the original Y-1300 Corellian freighter looked like!

Darth Marra 54
10-25-2002, 11:25 PM
I agree Darkross it would be awsome to see a breif cameo of the falcon in its prime but not to breif a cameo I want its name to be said onscreen!

Jon
10-26-2002, 02:02 AM
I too like the coincidences in the movies. The story is about the Skywalker family and the events of the galaxy. If you want different ships, characters & events that is what the EU is for in my opinion. I say the more tied the PT & OT are the better.