PDA

View Full Version : new Micro Machines turning up

Tibor
10-25-2002, 12:23 PM
Yesterday I was in a Kay-B and noticed a new line of Micro Machines has been released - for GI Joe. Little figures, tanks, some planes and such in different sets. Anyway, I wonder if that's an indication of Star Wars-things to come, or just wishful thinking on my part.

Has anybody heard anything?

Jangu Fett
10-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Only thing Hasbro has said is, we might see the return of the Micro Machines. And that was a good while ago.

Tibor, you said they were new sets? What color was the packaging? Was it black? If so, those sets may be left-overs from the short lived G.I Joe MM line that was released about 2 years ago. Now, I hope I'm wrong, and this is a vision of things to come. I would love to have a MM of the Jedi Starfighter, Dooku's Sailer and a Republic Acclimator Cruiser.

SWAFMAN
10-25-2002, 08:57 PM
still no current wave AFs here. Checked both walmarts & target. targer still has about 8 1st-wave boxes.

Huckleberry Josh
10-25-2002, 09:16 PM
New Micro Machines coming.Hum...Sounds too good to be true. I haven't seen any yet either. We can't lose hope!

shinakuma43
10-26-2002, 01:30 AM
I just found out about the GI Joe MMs a couple days ago. They are new for 2002 (actually they are all just repainted vehicles that have already been released, nothing actually new). If anyone wants to see them just go to kbtoys.com and search for micro machines. There are I think 4 different sets, I guess they've been out for a fe months though but they apparently are availble only at KB stores.

Later,
S43