PDA

View Full Version : Interconnected Playability

stillakid
10-25-2002, 01:50 PM
After Hasbro surprised me by including a cockpit control panel for the Naboo fighter with the Anakin pilot figure, I've been on the search for other interconnected playability features.

Upon opening the new Flipping Anakin, I realized quickly that he was meant to work with other accessories...

:D

Freedom
10-25-2002, 10:26 PM
Uh...I don't get it.

AdmiralPiett
10-25-2002, 10:35 PM
How does flipping Anakin work with the Clone trooper's little piece of ponyloaf?
Piett

LTBasker
10-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Stillakid, walk with me talk with me.. *calls over the guys in the white outfits*

Here's a hint for anyone who doesn't get it: Look at Anakin's face, what does it look like he's doing?

Anyway, I think this thread will either be closed, deleted or merged with the old figure theatre thread. I'm betting more on a closing.

Lord Tenebrous
10-25-2002, 10:42 PM
I don't know what's sicker, the concept or the fact that the trooper is watching. :rolleyes:

derek
10-26-2002, 12:59 AM
i think it best to quote my hero beavis here:plop!

Freedom
10-26-2002, 01:11 PM
Oh...ok

stillakid
10-26-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
\ I'm betting more on a closing.

Take a breath. Ahhhh. Loosen up. Laugh a little. :D

QLD
10-26-2002, 02:48 PM
I thought it was pretty funny.....but that is coming from me.

187-Maul
10-26-2002, 05:42 PM
I thought it was pretty funny too...:)
oh well, to each his own opinion

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
10-26-2002, 05:54 PM
LOL, stillakid, that's a hillarious pic!:D

Prince Xizor
10-26-2002, 06:40 PM
I think its funny someone actually bought that toy.

LTBasker
10-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Prince Xizor
I think its funny someone actually bought that toy.

Especially someone who hates the prequels so much...

stillakid
10-27-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Especially someone who hates the prequels so much...

It is a bit odd, isn't it. :sur: But "hate" is too strong a word. I prefer "disappointed" more. ;)

But the toys are a different subject altogether. For some unknown reason, I feel compelled to get them all.

Besides, how can you not find some small bit of humor in that face. I gotta get him together with Screaming Mo-Town Mace. Just two more like those and we'll have a Mount Rushmore of silly Prequel faces kind of thing. :cool:

bigbarada
10-27-2002, 01:44 AM
Who knew from the title that this was a humor thread?;) Pretty funny pic, stillakid.

Almost makes me want to go out and buy......uh, nah, nothing would make me want to spend $10 on that.:p

Dar' Argol
10-27-2002, 11:56 AM
He he he, that IS pretty funny stillakid. I was thinking about doing something similar with the "Face of Rage" Mace:D. But this is sorta Saga, and sorta General Diss, but its far more silly of Saga, so I'm gonna move it to General, but I'm not going to merge it . . . . . . . . yet:D.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Looks like there is quite a shindig going on!

Things would be more interesting with a Slave Leia or Padme in chains.

stillakid
10-27-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol
He he he, that IS pretty funny stillakid. I was thinking about doing something similar with the "Face of Rage" Mace:D. But this is sorta Saga, and sorta General Diss, but its far more silly of Saga, so I'm gonna move it to General, but I'm not going to merge it . . . . . . . . yet:D.

Whatever makes sense. Although my original post contains a bit of humor, I'd like to hear from others about how they interconnect accessories and such, humorous or not.

Though it's a drag that the Gunship bubble can't seat an actual figure, it's still interesting the way they sell a figure that is specifically designed for a "sold separately" toy.

Are there others?