PDA

View Full Version : Who will die?

Pendo
10-26-2002, 08:48 AM
What returning characters do you think will die in Episode III?

I think all of the Jedi Council will die. We probably won't see them all die, but there will be references to their deaths throughout the movie. We will deffo see Mace die.

I think Nute Gunray will die. He was supposed to go in Episode II by Jango's flame thrower, but the scene was dropped :(. Lucas must have plans for him in Episode III then, and I think he will die.

Mas Amedda. No reason for thinking this, appart from the fact that he isn't with Palpatine in ROTJ. He will probably be killed by the Jedi when they're trying to stop Palpy.

I'm not sure if Padmé will die or not. I would like to see Anakin kill her and Leia's memory of her could be put down to her use of the Force, or something along them lines.

Cleigg Lars - he's not in Episode IV (but could have die between 3 and 4).

I also think Jar Jar will die, but I hope he doesn't! I want him to be added to the Imperial Meeting Room on the Death Star in ANH Archival Edition.

PENDO!

187-Maul
10-26-2002, 12:31 PM
I agree with most of what you said although I don't want jar-jar to be seen in the imperial office in ANH
I know he was the one to gice palps the power but he knows the jedi too well (and owes his life to one) so he would never join the empire
and I don't want the cgi character ruin the scene:)

darthvyn
10-26-2002, 01:32 PM
yeah, i agree with 187... i think the fact that there are no aliens in the meeting room shows a lot of what the empire is all about - all these aliens all over the place in 1-3, then 4-6 it's just "humans" running the show...

most likely we'll see dooku die

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-27-2002, 11:20 AM
*Count Dooku
*Mace Windu
*Nute Gunray (after he helps start the Rebel Alliance)
*Jedi - all of them
*Anakin Skywalker - "from a certain point of view"

Battle Droid
10-29-2002, 10:59 PM
I hope it's Rune that helps the Rebels and not Nute.

Jedi Master Silas
10-31-2002, 12:12 AM
Hey Pendo what do you mean by ANH archival edition??? I'm in the dark as usual.

Pendo
10-31-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
Hey Pendo what do you mean by ANH archival edition??? I'm in the dark as usual.

Through the production of Episode II and III Lucas has/will be filming extra scenes to add to the special editions of Episodes IV - VI to, what he thinks, improve them further. These 'archival editions' were first considdered a rumor but a while back Lucas confirmed that they were being done. The added scenes will be included in the movie for their release on the DVD.

Here's (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4990) a thread that might explain the AE more. If you do a search I'm sure more will come up :).

PENDO!

tagmac
11-03-2002, 05:58 PM
Mace Windu
Dooku
at least one Senator who goes against Palpatine and is executed