PDA

View Full Version : ok who's getting Star Wars Bounty Hunter?

Darth Trymybestus
10-26-2002, 05:02 PM
I'm definitely gonna be gettin this game, ever since I played Jedi Knight in 1997.. I wanted a game where I could play as a bad guy and now we have a game where we can play as Jango Fett.
This game looks awesome, it kinda has an RPG element to it which will make it very interesting :)

SithDroid
10-27-2002, 08:50 PM
I will be picking this one up as well. There are tons of cool games coming out for the Gamecube.

JediJeff77
10-27-2002, 08:56 PM
I'm buying a GC just for this game!
As a side note, Jango isn't bad, he's just misunderstood...
;)
-J

Boba Rhett
10-27-2002, 09:19 PM
No, he's all bad. And that's what is totally awesome about this game! :D How often do we get to play the role of the bad SW guys?

NOT OFTEN ENOUGH! :D

Darth Evil
10-28-2002, 07:58 AM
I'm getting BH, it's probably the most interesting-looking SW game on the horizon. That, and JK2 of course. My lack of a decent PC made my getting it before impossible.

Boba Rhett
10-28-2002, 02:33 PM
What about Galaxies?

Darth Trymybestus
11-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth Evil
I'm getting BH, it's probably the most interesting-looking SW game on the horizon. That, and JK2 of course. My lack of a decent PC made my getting it before impossible.

Me too! I haven't upgraded my PC in years so I'm getting a GameCube and Jedi Knight II and Bounty Hunter.
Do you know when Bounty Hunter is released in the UK?
play.com says early 2003, Amazon says November 2002.
I know that Jedi Outcast will be amazing, I hope that the Enemy AI is much better than the original Jedi Knight, I know that it has some stealth in it, I hope that Bounty has a stealth element too.
It'll be awesome for the levels where you can just blast away but I'd like a level where you use stealth in a crowded place to pursue the bounty :)

James Boba Fettfield
11-07-2002, 05:30 PM
If I am correct, it is January 2003 when Europe gets the game.

Darth Trymybestus
11-07-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
If I am correct, it is January 2003 when Europe gets the game.

ahh, I sincerely hope you're wrong :) I guess computer games never really come out exactly on time, I know that EA Sports and their NBA Live games are always early or late

mrmiller
11-15-2002, 01:39 PM
It's a renter. So it looks anyhow. I just have to many other games and things to purchase right now. Most likely I'll rent it and play through it in a week. Then, if it has good replay value, I'll pick it up on the seconday marked used in a few months. For now Need For Speed and all the live games are taking up all my time.

=MATT=

Deoxyribonucleic
11-20-2002, 05:30 PM
I love the commercial for it and I will definitely be getting this game, probably for Christmas!

I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope

James Boba Fettfield
11-20-2002, 06:55 PM
I like how Jango squeezes the straw and the guy pops out of the water. I knew it was for Bounty Hunter as soon as I saw it, it just had that Star Wars feel to it from the beginning. Alas, this game will most likely be played after I am done conquering the mysterious worlds of Samus Aran and the Raccoon City Raiders.

mrmiller
11-22-2002, 02:52 PM
So has anyone played Bounty Hunter yet? What system- GC or PS2?

Lord Malakite
11-22-2002, 02:57 PM
No one has really got to play it yet. The PS2 game was just released today (Nov. 22), and the GCN game isn't due out until Dec. 5.

mrmiller
11-22-2002, 03:11 PM
My bad- I thought the PS2 version came out tuesday.

=MATT=