PDA

View Full Version : Big sale at Target!

El Chuxter
10-31-2002, 01:56 PM
Okay, apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've noticed that every Target I've been to in southern California has the Saga figures at a "Temporary Price Reduction" for $2.99. :eek: They didn't have much in the way of army builders at any I've been to, but I was able to snag some extra Royal Guards. This is a great opportunity to pick up figures you didn't want to fork over $5 for, buy Christmas presents, or pick up some figures to give to Toys for Tots or another similar charity.

:Pirate:

Rogue II
10-31-2002, 02:04 PM
Cool. I'm going to have to check out the Target near me. My wife said we have to there this wek to pick up some toy that's on sale this week for our daughter.

Lord Tenebrous
10-31-2002, 03:24 PM
Yeah, news has been spreading, along with the complementary "others stores will price-match with a phone call verification".

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
10-31-2002, 04:12 PM
Yup, they're $2.99! I finally got to buy figures to open.:D

Patient Zero
10-31-2002, 04:37 PM
Will it be in any sale flyers. It would be great to use the price match thing at TRU come Sunday!

El Chuxter
10-31-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
Will it be in any sale flyers. It would be great to use the price match thing at TRU come Sunday!

I doubt it, Jonna. :( It looks like it's a sort of non-advertised clearance dealio. It's going on now (and I presume will continue until they make room for some Ephant Mons), but wasn't in this week's ad.

However, one advertised sale (actually two) of interest: through Saturday, the GIJoe vs Cobra 2-packs and basic MOTU figures are going for $5.88.

Val Da Car
10-31-2002, 06:12 PM
I took a copy of the receipt from Target to Wally world and they price matched them....boo ya....13 additional battle driods....for $2.99 each to use in the arena scene. I just asked a manager and explained that the Price Cut that target did is on current in stock inventory.

Rogue II
10-31-2002, 07:41 PM
I was just at Target. The tag said from now to Nov 16. The selection at the particular Target I went to was terrible. There was a ton of C-3PO, and then some Jar Jars, Nitko Jedi, Sinse Tiin, and 1 Teetmo.

Beast
10-31-2002, 07:48 PM
I went to Target today, and found the following for $2.99. 12 Super Battle Droids, 1 CloneTrooper (red), and 1 Tusken Raider Mommy w/ Child. So, I was able to atleast replace the broken Tusken Raider that has plauged me. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks