PDA

View Full Version : What's left to be seen?

evenflow
08-17-2001, 01:14 PM
With the coverage beginnings today, what will the next few dayshold?

Shirtless Maul, Teebo, R5-D4, Boshek, etc? What do you guys think?

Anything from Episdoe II ?

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 05:09 PM
That's a very good question! I hope we see those guys, but I don't think we'll see any Episode II stuff. Hasbro and Lucas keep that stuff pretty tight. One can always dream though.....:rolleyes:

Mandalorian Candidat
08-17-2001, 05:38 PM
MAIL AWAYS!

We need some eye candy for Episode II just like the EP1 Mace. If Hasbro wants to push all the SA Mauls off the pegs that's what they need. I guarantee they would sell tons of stuff if they did a Mandalorian Warrior Mail Away (probably because I'd get tons myself).

GNT
08-17-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
Shirtless Maul, Teebo, R5-D4, Boshek, etc? What do you guys think?

I can't wait to see Teebo and Boshek! If they are as good as the new figures we are seeing they should be great!

SaeseeTiin
08-18-2001, 01:24 AM
God, I don't believe I don't know this, but who is Boshek?

bigbarada
08-18-2001, 01:27 AM
He's the pilot who recommended Chewie to Ben Kenobi in the Cantina. He wears a grey flight suit and has pork chop sideburns.

I'm actually really looking forward to this figure, we need more obscure Cantina denizens.

JediTricks
08-18-2001, 08:11 AM
Yeah, BoShek is cool, he actually DOES something in the film. Also, his flight suit was repainted orangy and given to Bossk in ESB.

Barada, I think BoShek's flight suit was white, not gray. Not sure, just that's my impression.

After they make BoShek, do you think they'll make his brother LukeShek, cousin DaisyShek, and uncle JesseShek? Oh wait, that's the Duke boys! :D

Starfig873
08-18-2001, 08:15 AM
Boss Hogshek: "Dang them Duke Boys!"

:D

evenflow
08-18-2001, 10:04 AM
For some reason I am think that his flight sut was black. There was a pilot in the Cantina wearing whitish grey, but i do not think it was him.

bigbarada
08-18-2001, 10:44 AM
I'm looking at his picture in the Star Wars Chronicles right now and his flight suit looks dark grey or black with a white vest.

Jargo
08-19-2001, 05:20 PM
I reckon the costume is dark green and it is just the bad quality of all the old photos from the seventies that makes it look black. I had to remove a horrible yellow cast on both these pictures to get anything like a good look and even then the quality was bad.

bigbarada
08-19-2001, 05:27 PM
Possible, but it's really all up to how Hasbro interprets the pictures.

Green, black or grey would be pretty cool. I'm not really that worried about it, and I don't want to get in another color argument with Emperor Jargo: Moisture Farmer (**snicker**).:D

Neo Solo
08-19-2001, 05:37 PM
Wow! The DukeSheks! I haven't heard about "The DukeSheks of HazzardShek" since, oh, long before you were born.

My guess would be dark green, but who really knows. Except maybe George Lucas and those lucky bastards who actually worked on Star Wars back in the seventies.

Jargo
08-19-2001, 05:52 PM
ARE YOU MOCKING ME YOUNG MAN?

I've got my eye on you........

bigbarada
08-19-2001, 06:10 PM
oh my, I'd better watch what I say!

Neo Solo
08-19-2001, 06:19 PM
Mock? I would never mock you Emperor Jargo! No!! Noo!! I... said ...I... would... nev... uh.... never... mock.... uh.... Emp... Jarg... hack cough... NO... PLEASE NO... NOT THAT ... AAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................:ee k:

Cool eye, dude:)

Starfig873
08-19-2001, 09:38 PM
Thats no EYE! Thats a space station!!!! No...wait...it is an eye...ahh ha ha ha ha! Boy is my face red....*sighs* so..whos up for tomato soup? :rolleyes:

JediTricks
08-21-2001, 01:17 AM
Ok, I guess I was thinking of the vest color. The suit looks black to me.

That barada pic is funny as heck, I LOLed.

Jargo
08-22-2001, 05:39 PM
Woo boy! You crack me up BB! :p

Neo Solo, that's Mister EMPEROR JARGO to you.....

BB - I send a plague of my finest troops to restrain and detain you at the Emperor's leisure. (the finest penal colony this side of Iego!)

Beast
08-24-2001, 09:29 PM
I can't wait for BoShek either...for one very good reason.

Adam Pawlus thought the figure would never get made, was the stupidest Idea ever concieved and was upset it was confirmed..

Take that Adam Pawlus, more weird cantina denziens for us....and no soup for you!! This also goes for everyone that doesnt like Ephant Mon, he won the poll....hooray!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks